Buy $2000 macbook pro

>buy $2000 macbook pro
>lasts for 2 years before the battery explodes and permanently deforms the bottom cover and the chemical residue destroys the motherboard

>buy $900 thinkpad/latitude/precision/probook
>lasts 10 years easily with zero problems

Why is this?

>write stuff after arrow
>it's true now

>live in a non-cucked country
>warranty is minimum 2 years here by law
>even if the battery blows up little after two years you threaten to press charges since it obviously started to blow up on your lap
>get a brand new macbook for free or all money back

>>live in a non-cucked country
>buying a cuckbook

A mactoddler has defended this.

>mac
Found your problem.

>>Posts picture of 2010 or earlier Macbook Pro 17"
>>Lies about battery exploding after 2 years

You know Apple covers the cost of damage caused by expanded batteries, right?
You only need to pay for the out of warranty battery.

Doesn't make a difference in this case anyway, the Macbook in OPs pic is Vintage.

>>even if the battery blows up little after two years you threaten to press charges since it obviously started to blow up on your lap

Lithium ion battery expansion is a safety feature.
Instead of building energy to the point of an uncontrolled thermal event, the excess energy is expended by the battery chemistry swelling.

>>buy $900 thinkpad/latitude/precision/probook
>>lasts 10 years easily with zero problems
You fuck, one of the cells in my X220 battery heated up and permanently deformed the bottom of the screen.

Technology sucks, it's as simple as that.

>the Macbook in OPs pic is Vintage.
A PowerBook from the 90's is vintage (lol hipster terms).
People use ThinkPads from the mid 2000's daily.

>>lasts for 2 years

>Using macOS
>ever
>EVER

shiggydiggy.

>serial number: FAG
Really made me think.

How can this even be real?

>buy $200 refurbished top tier laptop
>still werks
HOW WILL BUYNEWFAGS EVER RECOVER

Kek

>t. mactoddler

ayyy

>smash MacBook cover with a hammer in an attempt to make look Apple bad

How much is Chinkpad paying you?

Holy shit, you're right, all those pointless anti-Apple threads that don't even get bait, it's just marketing again. Same like the Apple (and other chink shit and GPU) shill threads are.

It seems as if Thinkpads are made to last and macbooks not

Possible?

Meanwhile in reality, MacBooks are renowned for lasting forever and having great resale value.

Buy a windows laptop -> 5 years from now its worthless

Buy a MacBook -> 5 years from now its still worth half the price

>Buy a MacBook -> 5 years from now its still worth half the price
Sure kid

didn't you hear tim cook.

a computer that lasts 5 years is SAD!

>cut corners on manufacturing whilst making massive profit margins
>expect it to last

Pick one cia nigger.

Going strong after 8 years...

because mcbooks are overpriced garbage but everybody knows this already so why even bother making a thred about it

>mactoddlers lying anonymously on the internet
>again

The main problem on macbooks is they constantly overheat and thermal throttle. But it doesn't end there as all that excessive heat the shitty thermal solutions fail tk dissipate now radiate to the battery and degrade it faster and with enough of this constant overheating and thermal throttling (ie people who do work on computers) trigger catastrophic failures.

Catastrophic failures which for you luckily just ended in a leaky bloated battery. Other customers have not been so lucky.

God damn thats one of my worse fears. With all the lithium batteries that we have now a days, one of them erupting in flames next to my bed as I sleep.

>probook
>with zero problems
Except it's shitty dimm display with ugly colourshift at any angle.

>Owned macbook for several years
>All things wrong with it have been because I was an idiot but laptops otherwise runs fine

I don't know OP.

Why? Dont you remember when iphone batteries started catching fire? Apple payed people off with HUGE settlements to keep it all quiet. Having that shit happen is like winning the lotto.

Fully recognize that it's a rather illrational fear when you're going in to the real world probability. But it is odd looking around sometimes and just making mental inventory of how much potential energy is stored in devices all around you.

>implying that's not how the implication sign works

Personally, I'm an extremely deep sleeper. Regular laptop and phone, but if it did catch fire when I'm sleeping, I doubt I'd wake up until it got particularly bad, by which stage I'd probably have breathed in some pretty bad shit.

every mac comes with that window, you absolute fucking retard. It's built into macOS to show basic system information.

The absolute state of windowsbabbies

>>warranty is minimum 2 years here by law

And still Apple ignores it and only offers 1 year.
They rather pay a fine than replace hundreds of thousands of devices.

>gets caught lying
>resorts to insults

>one of the cells in my X220 battery heated up and permanently deformed the bottom of the screen

How the hell did it manage that?
Given that the battery is at the opposite side to the screen?

This is the most reliable thing i have ever owned.
>6 years
>only upgraded RAM and installed a SSD
>it handle everything i throw at it
>comfy as fuck
>bootcamp to W10

The only downside is High Sierra sucks... But i can always go back to 10.10

>what is planned obsolescence

same thing happened to me take it to the apple store they will fix for free because battery is a safety hazardo

>implying that's not how it works

seems like problems with these soft batteries are very common. i have not seen many threads about the old style removable batteries that had hard covers and the cells were made of metal instead of the cheap foil/plastic that they use now.

Is that why 5 year old macbooks still go for $500 while 5 year old shitpads go for $50?

Are iNigger at it again? They'll defend virtually anything.

Stop buying Apple products then?

I've had my thinkpad for 8 years and it's been through hell. I've banged it on nearly every piece of furniture in my house, stepped on it, and even dropped it on the road once. Only problems are the cpu fan finally died a few months ago and of course the battery life is shit. I could fix those but I'm lazy and cheap as fuck. I still use this machine daily.

>>serial number: FAG

Mactoddlers have defended this.

the powerbook versions (full of lead solder) still run great, no lead? its dead

>cuckbook
Found your problem.

>Buy Thinkpad
>Only bad things happen, laptop explodes and kills my dog, gf leaves me, lose job and house burns down

>Buy macbook pro
>Life turns around, superhot model tier gf, win lottery, magic unicorn replaces dog and is super fun, honestly glad dog is dead, everything so great now

i love you guys

Macs use lithium polymer and not li-ion. Its what causes the more dangerous swelling I believe

>box under bed says avocados
can't make this shit up

>buy cheapass 200$ laptop
>Dick is longer by 50%, anime becomes reality (or/and you will get a gf), dog is a live, unicorn is available, your income is over 9000K$/nanosecond.

Found some bearings for mac owners.

How will macfags ever recover?

>t. mactoddler

>iToddler banned again

Like pottery.

>the absolute state of applel

>>Why is this?

Mactoddlers have defended this.

>battery is at the opposite side to the screen
wut

the battery is under the screen lid
you're mixing it up with something