Found two (2) Bitcoin on my clients laptop that I am repairing for keyboard issue...

Found two (2) Bitcoin on my clients laptop that I am repairing for keyboard issue, but decided to snoop around and look for nudes of his wife and download all his passwords, and sensitive material.
How would one hypothetically take this Bitcoin without leaving a trace?

Pictures unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/why-criminals-cant-hide-behind-bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give it back, jamal

There is no trace to leave as bitcoin isnt even regulated by any government and if it gets taken theres nothing anyone can do about it

install cryptolocker after taking it yourself, blame hackers

1. Don't snoop around like an autist
2. Don't steal other peoples shit / your cliants shit
3. If you copy any of his personal confidential shit you're a fucking arsehole and you time in your industry is limited, your name will be mud and you're a useless piece of shit to society.

Step 1: write down his private key, steal nothing
Step 2: give his laptop back
Step 3: transfer the bitcoin a week later

nigger

This. Maybe even wait a lot longer to see if it increases. Then transfer it to another newly created address, convert it to Monero via some exchange, send it to a new Monero address, then if you want, put it back into a Bitcoin address of your choosing by converting and sending it again.

>literally describing money laundering on Sup Forums

btc doesn't need laundering, once it's transfered it's 100% yours and nobody can claim it back nor sue anybody. Worst they could do is kill the user who posted this thread, but that's his risk to take.

My point is, you don't need to transfer the money from address to address to "remove traces"

>he doesn't know

Uh... user...

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/why-criminals-cant-hide-behind-bitcoin

Whatever you do, don't believe 's lies.

>a week later
it's like you want your client to exactly know who did it. wait at least 2 years

/thread

Hurting others will hurt you in the end. Just be a good boy user.

It's probably law enforcement shill

how about you don't jugg your clients you fucking subhuman

Kill yourself

>doesn't know what a blockchain is

take only half of it like a decent human being.

Those coins are clearly bait, just like this thread

stealing from a goy is permissible, they are cows to be milked