You're cunt

>You're cunt
>How did the media react to Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-05/u-k-services-index-posts-record-jump-as-brexit-shock-dissipates
yahoo.com/news/uk-economy-suffer-brexit-vote-british-pm-may-000904343--business.html
thelocal.de/20160711/frankfurt-property-market-will-boom-after-brexit-survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you make a thread, is cause you are thinking about it.

>Britain decided to leave the EU, the majority of voters voted to leave, let's listen to the people who voted for remain
>Now let's explain how, despise the UK doing very well economy wise, the brexit crashed UK's economy
>France can now be stronger in the EU, ALONGSIDE GERMANY (god bless)
Pretty much this, is Britain opening its immigration quotas to fellow frogs looking to escape the EU ?

>the dipshits actually, unironically, seriously, did it

>>Britain decided to leave the EU, the majority of voters voted to leave, let's listen to the people who voted for remain
>>Now let's explain how, despise the UK doing very well economy wise, the brexit crashed UK's economy
Basically this with:
>Now lest's discuss if this decision will help Brasil or not.

We were laughing at your dumbasses.

>Americas hat

Confirmed for never seen the show

Someone in some distant unimportant country voted for something completely irrelevant.
In other news, Vladimir Putin held a meeting with the major oil producers of Russia, shot three tigers dead with bare hands and then rode away on a bear while annexing any piece of land he's been riding through.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-05/u-k-services-index-posts-record-jump-as-brexit-shock-dissipates

>the only colony to leave you is the most successful

lmao

>the absolute madmen

>Canada
>Successful
lol that's cute

The leaf was talking about the US

i'm talking about america. Brits are so dumb lmao

dumbasses

lots of media reports explaining what the EU is

You're literally retarded. Shutup.

>will still pay equal amount to get access to the eurozone
>laws will still most likely be passed according to eu directives which britain will no longer have any part in making
>shitskins will still flood in
>uncertainty will fuck up the economy for a long time
damn, i feel sorry britbros now

That's our picture.

Also noone cares except Obama.

Stop bullying me I'm not even British I'm American :(

They're slowly admitting that they were exaggerating the downsides by a lot.

People who don't see the inherent disadvantages of a (selective) free-trade union between vastly different countries with varying demographics and models are economically illiterate. The only sole benefactor of the EU is Germany who holds the following assets: most populous European country and the biggest producers in Europe. These factors make it so that Germany benefits the most from free trade, as they can compete with domestic producers better. This is all to the detriment of other participating countries.

Europe was made great by capitalism with a dash of social democracy, not mindless neoliberalism. People need to stop taking EU institutions and IMF too seriously. They both have a vested interest in turning the public against Eurosceptism, and when I say vested interest I mean that the majority of their revenue depend on it.

>UK voted to leave the EU
>Why did Remain fail
>What will happen to Scotland
>Weedman asserting that he will stand by the UK no matter the decision and hopes to continue to be one of the UK's greatest partners
>People on Bay Street bitching about Brexit ruining EVERYTHING
>Torontonians with a modicum of attachment to England bitching
>Muh Pound

That's pretty much it.

>watching an american stream
>they mention the eu demanding ireland to collect tax from apple
>one of them says surely it doesn't matter because ireland was included in the brexit

You are in the British isles. I can see where the confusion comes from

U.K IS RACIST, AND FASCIST, AND XENOFOBIC!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NAZISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Only this

>Weedman asserting that he will stand by the UK no matter the decision and hopes to continue to be one of the UK's greatest partners

I thought weedman had been a bit dismissive of the UK similar to Obama

Approximatively the same here.

They just discussed if we win anything with it or not. We probably lose because UK was more keen to trade agreements between Mercosul and EU.

"u-uh who cares?"
"oh look british economy went to shit, better buy stuff from the uk while its cheap"

>100&1 reasons to remove the Anglo

>lol i'm Just pretending to be retard

American and retard are synonymous now?

>doesn't understand the concept of bilateral free trade agreements
>same again
>this makes no sense
>economy isn't in a recession, devaluation provides flexible stimulus that doesn't occur for the eurozone as a whole
:^)

Feeling is mutual Hans

>About to apply to inherit my father's citizenship to the UK
>I would've been able to work anywhere in Euope
>Brexit happens

Fuck's sake lads you fucked me out of a ton of international work opportunities

No we weren't. We told the Brits we'd trade with them first even if they are at the "back of the queue" For EU and America.

He's a yank

left-media -> the uk says no to evil emperialists
right-media -> uk seeking new allies after europe exit vote

if you're educated you can just apply for a visa. if you're not educated, then why would anyone want someone like you.

He is, but he's still beholden to our parliament and they are Britaboos

Fuck off yank

>Weedman

Chuckled desu

Obviously I'm educated you faggot. Being a citizen of a country in the EU would have expedited the process anyways

Why are you obviously educated, there's nothing obvious about it. There's virtually no issue if you're educated. It takes a matter of weeks/months for a visa application to be processed and for a minimal fee, which is often paid by your employer.

Quit bitching, we both know you're a lazy NEET who's never had a job, there's no chance of you moving abroad.

Canadian Revolution nevar 4get

>not using this one I made
;_;

Wrong flag burgercunt

>You're cunt

The only one that matters

>How did the media react to Brexit?

Pinko commie liberals: "I can't believe that a place in a leftist fantasy land like Europe would do such a thing. Surely this was a mistake. Don't they want to be a diverse, progressive society? They must be racists who hate immigrants. I mean, it is the current year."

Strong, nationalist conservatives: "Good. Fuck the EU. Fuck mass immigration."

sorry, fixed now

Ireland
Massively negatively

I'm secretly delighted though, I despise the EU.

1. Flag
2. So they actually left the absolute madmen haha!
How's this going to affect us? How's it going to affect the italians working in the UK? Should we care at all?

but britain is still part of the EU
why haven't you left yet? ^_^

yahoo.com/news/uk-economy-suffer-brexit-vote-british-pm-may-000904343--business.html

>How's it going to affect the italians working in the UK?

There are italians in the UK?

...wait why am I writing this my mother's family comes from Italy...

This. Why are people so afraid of sovereignty?

very negatively, though most americans supported it

100% this.

>How's it going to affect the italians working in the UK

>Italians
>Working
pick one

They surely dont life off of welfare like you, so yeah i'd pick both

*live

>Romania
>"OMFG THE BRITISH ARE GOING FULL NAZI, THEIR ECONOMY IS RUINED, BABIES ARE BEING ABORTED IN ANTICIPATION OF THE HOLOCAUST, SATAN HIMSELF WILL PE PRIME MINISTER THEY ARE GASSING THE JEWS RACE WARS HAVE STARTED THE BRITS ARE RACIST DEAMONS RUUUUUUUUN!!!" pretty much sums it up

I don't watch television.
I imagine it was something along the lines of 'they did it the absolute madmen, but our lads in the UK will be fine'.

I'll have an opinion when you invoke article 50. Until then, I consider you nothing but big mouths and small dicks.

As for the media, they more or less said the same thing, or that you were going to fall apart in tiny nations, or that France will follow next.

>Siestaniggers genuinely believe this

>It's a housemate & girlfriend speak loudly after I go to bed episode

not a fan of this one

>living in a city that is so expensive you need to have a housemate

Here is your mistake

Housemates are pretty fun. Granted, i'm still at uni but i prefer living with other people.

>can you believe it the chavs voted themselfs out
>but they dont want to actually leave till the next century

>Living in a country with a massive housing bubble that means anyone who didn't buy in the 90's or earlier is essentially locked out of homeownership

top kek

Mix this with "This is annudah Shoah", "Gibraltar is fucked if they don't come to us" and "This is all Spanish corporate interests have to lose because Brits have behaved like racist bigoted monkeys".

Kind if wtf because der Schwarz Führer complained but other than that just watching stocks and currency and covering shit businesses in the UK were saying and anti-government I immigrant sentiment. Overall though it wasn't too heavy as our shitshow of a country always has more insane shit happening.

>Vote to leave
>Don't even leave

ahahaha the madman!

I can afford the a home, and i don't even work yet. :^)

triggered

How so, unless your parents are paying for it? In which case, they can afford it. You can't.

Inheritance maybe

He inherited money from his grandfather

Stop writing run-on sentences ffs

who faked his chin?

Easily when your parents use you as a way of hiding money from the taxman. I didn't earn the money, but it's mine to use as i see fit, therefore i can afford it.

>You're cunt
no you

>not earning your own way

Useless shit

Now now deary, no need to get jealous. I've had jobs when i was bored over the summer

Hiding money from the taxman how?

>relying on your parents to pay your way

Worst kind of scum, tbqhwy

That might get people into trouble ))

Not relying on anyone old chap. I can get through uni on my loans/grants and from my previous part time jobs. Everything from my parents includinf property/shares etc is just savings my friend.

>lets parents buy him a house to live in and give him a bunch of money to do with as he pleases
>"Not relying on anyone old chap"

Nobody is buying it.

I don't live in a house bought by my parents. I rent a house with 7 other people.

WHAT THE FUCK? SHOOTING THREE TIGERS WITH HIS BARE HANDS???? nigga must be a cyborg warmachine or something

"Britain is letting helpless Syrian children die in Calais because of Brexit"

Nobody cared except some economists. In the end nothing changed, except that they plan to move all resources from britain back here, due to the complications.

They concentrated on how my local town can profit from the following boom in nearby Frankfurt

thelocal.de/20160711/frankfurt-property-market-will-boom-after-brexit-survey

Talk about how it effected us
>News begins
>Explain to people what is happening in the EU
>Bring in tons of people to talk about how it will effect us, and the global economy.
>It turns out to not effect us
>Nobody cares again

>not having rich parents to buy you a flat in London
lmaoing at ur lifes 2bh

this

I made ~$300 in the XCE

We get more than we lose out of this

who else misses Mad Men?

Why work in europe alongside all the JFs when there is an entire United Kingdom

Never really got the appeal honestly.