Is Whatsapp safe? They claim to not read your messages but they are owned by Facebook

Is Whatsapp safe? They claim to not read your messages but they are owned by Facebook....

Other urls found in this thread:

signal.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is whatsapp safe?
Nope.

signal.org

Don't use anything else. Except maybe Telegram for groups where you don't care about privacy and want mod controls.

>we don't read your messages user
>we let our machine learning algorithm read them for us and we share them with nsa... but we don't read them!

write to somebody "I want to find a good hotel in someplace for my vacations", turn off ublock and go to facebook.

They claim "end to end encryption" to try and sound legitimate. In reality, it's "end to Facebook to end".

>smartphones
what's the point of using ultra secret encrypted chat apps if the operating system is botnetted to fuck either way

I use Telegram because that's what ISIS uses.

Not claiming 100% security, but if it's secure enough for terrorists it's more than secure enough for me.

By contrast WhatsApp is used by normies - that's always a red flag.

Tox is secure enough for sickfucks

So Tox is still alive and only used by pedos? What a shame. Still, source for your image?

>ISIS appears
>suddenly a supposedly "safe/uncrackable" messaging app appears

really activates your neurons

Pedophiles are often dumb as fuck and think they're secure when they're not.

I don't trust anything recommended by pedo's.

like the feds give two shits about all of you being obsessed with hentai and loli shit you pathetic virgins, use whatever app you want.

pretty sure they don't give a fuck, they were supposedly using sms and the psn network to plan paris attacks

why won't that moxie kike let people deploy their own servers yet?

It's probably "secure" as they won't give your data to the police in your country, but all your chats are being transfered to NSA and FB anyway.

This user is definitely right, I've seen them talking about "safely" saving images from websites by copying and pasting them into MS Paint because it "removes metadata"

I reckon it's safe enough, I seem to remember the UK wanting to ban it because the gubmint can't read your messages.
But since we're talking about facebook here I wouldn't be surprised if they still read your messages and use it for advertising.

Kek, I had a genuine laugh with this
Can my contacts message me through whatsapp?

I went to toxme and took 15 minutes to scroll through some pages and screencap the most insane ones. I guarantee that if you go on toxme right now, you'll find some pervy weirdos quick.
In fact, scroll through there right now and see how long it takes to find one. When I did it for the image, it took less than 1 minute.

The CIA might know either way, but Jewish companies like Facebook won't.
Although the CIA itself is a Jewish organisation.

Period.

The problem is y o u being manipulated by the corps, religion and your ego.

BOTTONETTO

They take your meta data which is who you talk to when and how long kind of thing

Signal is american so triple letters are always a thing for true freedom
Telegram is using homebrrw encryption and russian botnet closed source servers
Wire is Swiss and everything is open salsa so I use that, have fun

Any mid-level intelligence officer in the US has full access to anything you've ever written and shared using WhatsApp. Literally. I know this first hand.
I'm sure it's the same for all messaging apps.