Is there a comfier computer brand?

Is there a comfier computer brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=41864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe one that still exists?

Gateway exists to create computers too ugly to steal.

I never liked both their home and business desktops. They seemed a bit overpriced. Plus I hate the cowprint aesthetic.

*blocks your path*

My first personal computer was a Gateway I bought back in 2006, I upgraded a few parts without any problem. It was a good purchase without a doubt.

>comfy
These brands are absolute garbage.

That's why they're comfy

Their stores were awesome. I'd go in and they'd play Quake 3 with me because I had no friends when I was like 10.

The first computer my parents bought for our home was a Gateway 2000 with a Pentium II (we didn't have a PC in the home until I was like 8). The brand brings back the comfiest of memories.

That actually was a really great deal back then.

i liked compaq before it became the cheap consumer side of hp.

Unfortunately the computers were actually quite faulty and led to the bankruptcy of the company that made them.

this is apex comfort
>tfw ywn again cozy up in a cow print box while your dad sets up the new family PC for wholesome uses only such as math blaster, reader rabbit, and put put...

I’m still using one of their crts. It’s still nice

Worked at Gateway Country in high school back in 2000, was pretty comfy.

>low-end walmart shitbox vendors
Is there a more plebeian and tasteless subset of retrocomputing than comfyfaggotry?
I seriously hate you niggers.

they used to be good

They used to exist

Just got a Gateway tower for free.
Maximum comfy.

Sharing a computer with a family of six was not so comfy.

gateway 2000 was good until around 1999

blame the loss on everyone outsourcing to china. desktops used to be custom built in sioux city, south dakota. sure, that desktop was 2500 bucks instead of 700 if built in china, but it was something your country could be proud of.

vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=41864

They were never really that good. Their shit was ugly as hell and pretty average in build, not really that impressive spec-wise either. They were a value marquis for consumers, which is why turboplebs who know little else about the "good old days" remember them so fondly from their childhoods.

anyone had one of these?
it was real solid, i had one running mint fluxbox up until a few years ago.