I will never be at a healthy weight

>I will never be at a healthy weight

How are fat people treated in your country??? In canada they're treated poorly like I am

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1CN7PF10RKo
youtu.be/suHm-PVLNi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same, i'am 182 cm , around 59 kg, i look like i'am sick, i have no ass and cant wear jeans just end it already

Lol just eat more?

I haven't seen a fat person under 25 during the last 2 years.

That's easy to say for you fat fucks, it's not that easy to eat, i get full after eating 2 sandwiches and if i try to eat more i vomit

Obviously you live in pooris, come to "sud" you will see fat fucks everywhere

Eat less or eat more if you can't do that kill yourself.

They get bullied and no one talks to them.
>tfw was a bully

I feel you bro. sports are so god damn boring and eating is so much more pleasentfull.
Fucking normies who can motivate themself with 'lol duuudddeee do you even lift lmao'. Christ!

get off your ass fatso

Lol just eat less?

nutritionfacts.org nutritionstudies.org drmcdougall.com youtu.be/1CN7PF10RKo youtu.be/suHm-PVLNi8

This

Everyone should be fat desu

easy for you to say normie

Lift weights. Appetite should follow and so should muscle mass.

That's a very definitive way of phrasing it.

>Everyone should be fat desu
Or even better, everyone should have great genetics and be able to eat butloads of food while staying thin.
Too bad that's reserved to a few of us for now.

Being thin is gross though

You should build some muscle

I'm reasonably athletic (182 cm 80 kg) but can't gain shit cause I work as bike courier so I do loads of cardio.

I'm 180 cm and 62 kg and I can wear jeans
Just use a belt

193cm 89kg
trying to lose some weight desu

Eat stuff that's more caloric and less filling, then.

but canada is america and all americans are fat????

>185cm
>90kg
Trying to eat healthy now but healthy food doesn't make me happy so it's shit.

He's 2 centimeters higher and 3 kg lighter than you, it doesn't sound like much but I promise it counts. If he had your body type he would probably weigh 64-65 kg.

Get a hobby or something you dumb fat shit. You'll quickly find yourself almost forgetting to eat every day.
Pair this with some cardio; there's not one good excuse for being a fatass today. Now go better yourself you disgusting ham.

inb4 americans

Also I'm a skeltal that's 1.86 mts and weighs 65 pounds. I also eat a lot but have a hard time gaining weight.

>65 pounds
you..you mean kilograms r-r-right ?
If not how are you even alive. Also pics.

Fucking coward body

Oh fug.

Yes, I meant kilograms.

Fuck I hate being skinny fat. I get dressed and I feel super confident. Life is good. Get home, take off my clothing. I look at myself in the mirror just like this and in a flash it's gone. Every good thought I had about myself all day, gone. It doesn't matter if I got laid or someone flirted with me. Because I'm disgusted by it.

I'm finally working out and eating right, but I still look disgusting. I'm ashamed of myself and my body.

Why don't you just lift and eat well? It's not hard

If you really want to buy some test off the internet and run a cycle. You won't be skinnyfat anymore

it's better to just assume everyone around you hates you and you eventually stop caring and you always wish you'd just die in your sleep

>2016
>being fat
literally no excuse desu

>He's actually a skeltal
t. Manny Calavera

>I was 75kg in 2013
>now 100kg

What happened

I stopped being young and started drinking too much.
>mfw stretch marks

He gained 25 kg

I just began like a week ago. Sister and boyfriend and health nuts and teaching me how to eat better. But in the meanwhile I just feel awful when I look at myself. Even more so these last few days for some reason.

underrated

kek

ok, pretty much like other people, but sometimes people can get a bit uncomfortable, like they do around handicapped people

I remember a neighbours of mine, friendly guy, really fat (American tier) but a sweet, kind guy we all liked. I believe he has some kind of gland disease. Just don't take him along on a trip to the mountains. In my NEET years the unemployment agency called me after a long time of being lazy for a screening of my situation, I paniced, but when I was there my fat friend winked at me and told me, "Mr user I am your case supervisor mr Fatguy, we'll now check if you did an adequate effort in searching employment last year, and see if we'll continue giving you NEEtbucks". Needless to say I recieved a perfect rapport.

I lost contat after moving but last time I heared he had a younger boyfriend now who lives with him.

Kill yourself you fat fuck.

>tfw finally eating better, going to the gym 5 days a week, and quitting fapping

it's amazing, i had forgotten what having this much energy felt like

beer, probably?

It's the xeno-estrogens in hops (humulin, lupulin) that give you mantits and a beer belly. In France the drunk drink wine and do not have them, here and in Germany there are lots of beer-fatties.

>Kill yourself you fat fuck
Thanks for the reply I'm actually fit I just wanted yous

you are just a lazy fuck, that's it

>171 cm
>72 kg

No one really cares fortunately, if you're young people will make fun of you a bit in college/work, but it's normal banter

btw what did they do to you?

FUCK AMERIFAT