What's your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines?

What's your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EE2mmgvmfKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-bZIHrOZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best colony.

not in favour

Nice and generally nice

una vela

Based country with based people with autist posters.

cool guys cool banter

Among the best SA countries.

Patagonia

Messssiiii uno photo por favor

It's ok.

A little bit arrogant but otherwise nothing against you guys.
The football rivalry is fun, even though Messi is one of the GOATs after Pelé of course.

This.

indian shitskin niggers beaners

why this validation seeking? why ask foreigners what they think of us?

yeah..we dont really care..Aguante la loma carajo!

It's interesting to know what people think about you maybe (if the gringo isn't a racist who hates you) can get a new perspective about country and way of living. English isn't my first language so I have to waste more words to explain what I mean.

I think people from outside when they are sincere and have no hate towards you can point some of your flaws and you can think about them.

Besides that I think it's just interesting unless it's from just someone that thinks you're inferior.

>Argentina
beautiful country with lots of great landscapes and plenty of resources
>Argentines
cunts

>What's your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines?

"Memes aside", or memes included?

I like you. White, civilized, tasty food.

i-i-just want us to be friends

Haven't met many, but the few I have met have been cool. A little arrogant, but cool. Didn't know they had such a good sense of humor.

>honest
memes aside pls

same here ;_;

bullies

I like you

bunch o' cucks 2bh lmao

Pirates

the only third world white people there are. I'd rather be Albanian

>the only third world white people there are.
I saddly agree with this, some of us are niggers inside

The niggest of the nigs.

me wearing the yellow shirt

This, but I wish there weren't that many of them in our beaches during the summer.

The sad story of the white people that, in fact, are black people inside.

In South America they have the second place

>tfw nacidos para segundear

BUILD THE WALL

pagá primero, a 400 pe el metro de ladrillo :D

It's great

Nothing. There's something wrong with its economy and currency. I never met anyone from there.

Looks like a cool country

Only them and Chile and a few should be spared when we invade latin america.

they're ok

This video summarizes my opinion about argentinians... youtube.com/watch?v=EE2mmgvmfKM
Leaving a car double parked for 40 minutes while they get a coffee, but then complain about messy immigrants!

My dad and his girlfriend were born there and moved here when they were 6 and 10 respectively, along with a lot of their family. Argentinean-Israelis have a very cool mix of high-European and south american culture together with a bit of an outsiders look on Israeli culture. Really nice to be around and hang out with if you're cool with them, though they might get a bit exclusionary and gossipy.
7/10 nationality

fuck messi

>maradrugs
messi is trash, but that pig isn't even human, go back to bolivia.

Big noses.

a quién preferís entonces, a Menotti?

>Argentina

I dont think anything about argentina. it is as far culturally speaking as china or Norway in my opinion.

>Argentines

I have never met one so I cannot say anything about the argies

for good cocaine from colombia :D

el futbol es para negros, el rugby es GOAT

>rugby
ah síii claro cuántas copas tenés ahí?

>lo unico que importan son las copas
esa es mentalidad de negro

Great people IRL. 2nd most beautiful women after Columbians. Too bad most of the argie posters on Sup Forums are Canadian tier shitposters most of the time.

>most of the argie posters on Sup Forums are Canadian tier shitposters most of the time
I keked

they think they white but they have lot of brown people too who are ruining their country

If they had any balls whatsoever they'd kill all those brown faggots(not foreigners, because foreigners can be sent back home, there are lots of brown fags from inside the country too)

But since most faggots and specially women think it's OK to have brown people in your country(and even race mix with them) this country will be brown in two or three generations. That's why I'm fleeing to somewhere else. I don't want to be the last white man in this country

>that's why I'm fleeing to somewhere else
>he prefers to flee as a coward instead of breeding to contribute to the country
your skin might be white, but you're a nigger inside and nothing of value will be missed here.

u think ur a man but u just a boy

I don't want my kids to live in a place surrounded by niggers. It'd make me a bad parent

annex Mendoza when?

ok, and where would you go?, USA, the UK or Sweden?

Austria

I dont think much of them t.b.h

>Austria
>literally turkmany 2.0

"""""""white"""""""" argentines aren't white, more like turks

I think they're great

there are whites argentines too, you don't really know our country. If you cross the border from Santa Catarina to Misiones(Argentina( you'll see that most people are still blonde and shit. But the rest of Argentina is more mixed and has less people of German ancestry.

For a black nation, pretty well developed and behaved.

the brazilian say

Practically Europe.

>Practically Europe.
yeah, after the war

did you know that in order to mantain that city, there is a huge urban ring that surrounds the city, full of brown people living in shacks, a lot of them from neighboring countries, who work for keeping that shit so nitty? If you only visit that city you'll never know what's behind it.

thats buenos aires, not argentina. pls dont put us on the same lavel as those savages living in their nothingness in the middle of a barren windy wasteland.

> tfw fell in love with argie girl
> she's really into me too
> want to be with her forever
> can't resist bantering her about the falklands
> she hates me now
tfw

where are you from boy

Yeah I know. Sad desu. You guys should build a bunch of commie blocks for them.

AAAJJJJJJ PIRATE

kek, you fucked it up m8, but if you really like her you shouldn't give up

>tfw I will never find a british qt

i think they did that already but the slum dwellers refused to move out and got kicked..... no wait that's Bogota, sorry

they anounced it a few weeks ago, sad though, crime and barbaric ways have won over civilization again and by building them homes, we are speeding up on our race to the bottom

argentinian girls are much better than british girls, wtf are you doing

Was there a couple of years ago.

Everywhere I went people were asking to touch my white skin, they couldn't believe such people existed.

>by building them homes, we are speeding up on our race to the bottom
it's the only thing we can do, genocide isn't well seen nowadays

I'm not into girls 2bh

kek

yeah sadly, let's hope from now on we avoid those mistakes, it's sad knowing that over 50% of them are immigrants and the other half their children

imma get a tattoo from here ;D

all of them are immigrants. 50% from other countries, the rest are from the poor provinces of our own country.

i worked as a consultant in ministerio de desarrollo social, most of the northern provinces immigration end up in cheap apartments, senegaleses in cheap inns and border countries in slums, our slums look literally like walking 10 blocks away from lima or la paz downton

>the rest are from the poor provinces of our own country
Buenos Aires has tons of native poorfags too m8

el cheto

buenos aires is not only conurbano, porteños should take responsability for their niggers (you are a single city sistem) and conurbano should stop leeching from richer province municipios, like all the agro export complex of the province and the industrial places in la plata area

>porteños should take responsability for their niggers (you are a single city sistem) and conurbano should stop leeching from richer province municipios
yeah, like a non-meme federalism, I agree on this

Recently saw a show on TV about Argentina (It's a guy who travel in other countries and try to get invited to sleep at local stranger home, nothing sexual, huh).
He got a camera attached to his head and you can see how -normal- people of foreign countries react.

Anyway, Argentinian people were very nice, warm and welcoming. I think the oly other country where he was so kindly welcomed was Spain.
So, yes, I'd like to go visit this cunt.

What is the name of the show?

welcome to argentina canada
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-bZIHrOZo

>canada
leave drugs

the victim was from canada

yeah, but you replied to France...

yeah i know my bad