How to get started on learning web development? I want a job where I don't have to leave my house

How to get started on learning web development? I want a job where I don't have to leave my house.

Other urls found in this thread:

freetutorials.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>web development

what should I learn instead?

Day trading

Night trading

you already posted it

Ass trading.

learn plumbing. I heard India is on the brink of a plumbing revolution.

Not-investing-in-crypto kind of trading

dick sucking trading

In my country we go to school, build some portfolio during our studies, make some connections and usually land a job before we finish the course because many classes gives you honeworks for real companies.

>I want a job where I don't have to leave my house.
>plumbing

There is no career that allows you to never leave your house. Wash your ass and learn how to interact with people.

Trading card trading

Which cunt?

Czechia.

freetutorials.us/

Why is beer cheaper than water? Also how do Czechs typically think of the Vietnamese immigrants?

t. would like to visit especially since I played Deus Ex and it was based in Prague

Beer isnt cheaper than water. In restaurants it costs more because they need to make money and if you will sit there and just drink water, it is kinda insult towards their capitalistic interests.

We are kinda "full" of vietnamese "immigrants". They own all smaller groceries shops and beauty salons. We kinda ignore them and their children behave like any other czech kids. Apart from chink race features you woupdnt be able to tell them apart.

Prague is full of brothers, drugs and other fun activities. It should be fun.

On the day of the rope the web developers will die first.

Join the forces, then home is wherever you are desu

>brothers
Did you mean brothels? How do typical Czech kids/adults act anyways?

How would i know? You have to be foreign to describe and notice typical behavior of nation. What i see as normal you may find weird and vice versa.

From my limited knowledge we complain. A lot. Fancy polite question how are you today can easily turn into 1 hoir complaint about our lives. Suppostedly people dont do this abroad.

And yes, i mean that as in night clubs. Prague is like one big tourist trap and selling sex is kinda profitable.

Prostitution seems legal then, or at the very least accepted. Also yes burgers will literally lie straight to your face if you ask them how they are unless maybe they're close friends or family. You're always doing good.

Try to keep jobshit in that shitty general they got now: