>2018
>Still doesn't own a gaming PC

Explain yourselves console peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards.

This is a GTX 1050ti, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards)

Soon I am going SLI this card with a 1070ti and overclock them both to get about 20GB VRAM.

Check out my specs:
GPU: 1050ti
CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core processor
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB HDD

All of this cost me around $1,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/_/search/text/Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

winfag

>not buying an amd gpu for better linux support

delet

>top of the line build
lol

I built mine with a GTX 1070 two years ago and I considered it mid range at the time. TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Your shit is LOW END.

Your thread is shit and you're too retarded for shitposting. Never try to troll again.

I think OP has a point. Why buy consoles when you can build a much better PC?

op is gay but you are worse, i built my ultra high end machine with a gtx 1080ti 3 years ago. get on my level bitch.

>Still doesn't own a gaming PC
I used to have a "gaming pc", but there aren't any good pc games anymore, and everything needs either steam (shit), origin (shit), or ubisoft (shit) to play. You're better off sticking with a console if you want to play games user.

>i built my ultra high end machine with a gtx 1080ti 3 years ago

Jokes on you. That card wasn't out 3 years ago!

> HDD

might as well throw it in the dumpster if you're not going to use an SSD

Correction: Throw it in the dumpster if you aren't using an M.2.

Been a while since I've last seen literal 12 year old trolling

bait post for sure. LOL, $1.8k for that dinosaur
Data mining attempt

I'll be 36 on Valentines day!

Congratulations on your wizardry.

In my early wizard days I started to move things with mind. Takes a lot of concentration and hard work. So much so that I gave up. Quicker to just walk over and use your hands.

If you ever want to move objects with your brain, then don't make the Luke mistake. People reach out with their hand and all they end up doing is flexing muscles. The trick is the brain and spinal cord. Spinal cord is like some sort of antenna or wave guide.

>1050ti
>gaming rig

B

It's a thousand dollars gpu though :^o

Oh, this fucking bait. What are you going to do with the 1050? Designate it to PhysX?

Joke's on you OP, I upgraded my PlayStation 2 with a GTX 1070 (there are guides on Reddit), now I can play Crysis like a boss.

>Why buy consoles when you can build a much better PC?
With current GPU prices?
though considering that PS4 is something like 760 maybe you still can.

1050ti or 1060 boys?

top kek

I have a 1060 3GB I bought just in time before christmas. It's a beast card

This thread is copypasta bait. You can find it in archives.
archived.moe/_/search/text/Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards./

What the fuck is the point of this reply
>pic related, its you

i dont know cards but isnt that weaker and more expensive than a 980

also
>buying a graphics card in this market
Not only are you an underage faggot, you're a stupid underage faggot

A 1060 will let you play in 1080p on ultra. Get one.

funny thing the xbox one x has better performance at 4k then the 1050ti

We are at the point that if all you want is plug-and-play price/performance for current AAA titles, the consoles are winning. You can't do what I want to do with my 1080 on a PS4 Pro or Xbone X, though. It's a matter of niche need.

(Post from another dimension)

>We are at the point
We've been at the point since the start, thats the entire purpose of consoles you dumbass.