/edc/ - Every Day Carry

go on, Sup Forums.
Show me what you carry in your pockets when you leave your parent's basement.

Bonus points for librebooted thinkpads, expensive smartwatches, sub-notebooks and as always - handguns. No anime stickers allowed.

waiting for miku-chan guy.

the one with this shitty old aspire one netbook?
He's always in these threads.

Get a Mudmaster instead.

Also, nice Ford keys.

eh, for running track the STL line is kinda nice
love using the S100H, it's really nice for that

stupid to get that for EDC. Get a 350-1

I see. I thought you were into wild life and survival.

oh no I'm a completely different user
I have multiple watches and the STL is just extra nice for track, I have a proper G-Shock, just no mud master because being poor is suffering y'know

Do you guys have any recommendations for a non-liner-lock EDC knife? I was looking at the Spyderco Native5, which has a lockback and is a bit higher-end.

Not pictured: iPhone 7+ used to take this picture. My Kali runs in a VM on my daily (shitty) Dell and my WiFi pineapple is currently deployed.

Tell me what you think?

im not even allowed to carry a knife where i am, Australia

soy glasses
soy crossover/suv key
soy beard cream
>soy needs 2 lighters
>soy needs 2 knives
soy notepad despite soyphone
soy band/musical faggotry

watch is ok

how does it feel to be cucked by the government?
Are you feeling like a slave already?

haha your watch says tough soi, is this an Easter egg

feels like fucking shit to be honest, some reason ive never been able to be content about gun control i'm constantly angry about it, 20 years ago i could go an buy an ar15 from kmart, now even nerf guns are regulated and literally nerfed

>nice Ford keys.
Bruh that's what my Hyundai keys look like

maybe i need to up my soy intake to become more of a cuck

I forgot to post it lol. What do you think?

something tells me you're a normie.
A tall one.

Why do you say that? Based off my edc describe me lol.

So many cool guns
you choose to have none
Sad

Well at the moment I have no need for one. I live in a safe neighborhood in a good city.

You care about looks. This implies you're social. You care what other people think about you and your stuff.
And being social makes you a normie.

You got one part right ;^P

who's more annoying: vegans or american gun owners?

2015 i7 MBA 11”
Grand Seikon Snowflake
Gustin leather wallet
Grandfather’s aviators with American Optical comfort cables
Nikon D810 with 50mm f/1.4 AF-D Nikkor

super old surface pro 3. it's had a hard life but still gets used 10+hrs a day

I choose option 3: whiny beta bitches like you

>Field Notes
Good taste.

B. R8 ME

I've got the same Popov wallet, user. Hate folding my bills into thirds, but it's a nice, compact little package.

>I see. I thought you were into wild life and survival.
Na he's just a fucking hipster, you can tell with the beard wax.

C-can I participate?

Your knife is pretty but your headphones are tangled

A PM2 and a RAT-1? Do you actually edc both? Just curious as I own the s110v PM2 and a custom RAT-1

>Nature Valley
Solid pick, id go with something with whole dried fruits desu.

>Excel
Shit choice in gum user, that's like smoking bitch smokes.

>glasses
>beard
>colors
Kys numale faggo

>gravity knoife
what did he mean by this?

2 lighters and no darts wtf is your problem eh?

Can't go wrong with that. Check their manix, sage and paramilitary too.

Why the hell are you carrying all of that shit with you? Where do you even put it?

I literally carry just my wallet, my phone and my keys, nothing more, and I already fell I am carrying too much.

If you dont do anything you dont need anything.

I am sure stabbing people or shooting someone if I need to carry two knives and a gun with me. Also why should I carry a notepad when I have my phone?

Have small multitool on keychain for trivial things like opening packing/boxes, removing staples, pen for signing stuff, headphones, small power bank, antiseptic wipes and this is now when I dont really have any life anymore.

Back when I was younger I hauled pockets full of shit since I had so many interests and was always away from home.

threadly reminder that if you carry a knife anything other than a victorinox you are an edgelord autist

really? having a SAK is nice because it has extra features but for everything else, especially self defense, a proper knife is superior to it

here's mine, updates version from the last thread. not in the picture: keys.

Rate.

enjoy having ink stains inside your pocket

Why ink stains?

Fiat?

cheap pens tend to pop inside pockets more frequently from experience and from other people as well
I'll suggest getting a space pen/bullet pen from fisher since they're more pocket friendly (size wise) and are more reliable to carry since they can sustain tough environments

solid. i whish i could go back to dumbphones, too.

what stops you from doing that?

mostly work.

Why the fuck do you retards always have a knife in these pics? You're not going to be teleporting behind anyone anytime soon and it doesn't look cool either, so why?

you know you can have dumbphone + more comfortable tablet, right?

i actually tried that a few years ago and it didn't really worked out.

personally I mainly use my little knife opening stupid plastic packaging on stuff I actually need

Opening packages and scratching gunk

numale detected

Why are you all carrying pen and paper? Are you all artists or something?

grandpa/10

Why carry more than 1 knife that are so similar?

Damn that looks comfy.
I'm currently trying to switch to pic related, its still kinda hard tho as I don't have a tablet, so I still use my smartphone as a sort of tablet.
I also am switching to the Ruizu x02 for music, as the sound is much better.

>worst girl

this is bait right

Why do you carry glasses without lenses in them?

Fair enough, it's good to be prepared, i guess, but how often do you guys open packages? Unless your work involves a lot of that?

Mostly if it's something that's annoying to open I use my knife. Plastic stuff, tape on boxes, mail if I get it. It's not to often really, but it's handy and could be useful other ways so I keep it on me.

>grand Seiko snowflake
This guy knows what's up

Numale detected.

I have the same flashlight, do you really bring that around everyday? Do you live underground?

phone is a galaxy S7

what knife is that? it looks cool as hell.

2 swiss army knifes?

Is that a cig holder in the top right?
What's that one called?

Using the shitty plastic ones always gets tobacco in my pockets which is annoying as fuck to clean

Fuckin buddys probably embarrassed to show he smokes pyramids

i can't live without the little scissors on the small one

Dunno why clover rotates the pic. G6 used to take the picture.

yeah, it says laifu on the bottom, hope that helps. also to stop tobacco getting everywhere i put my ciggies filter down in there and keep the pack upright.

>implying anyone here is ever more than 2 blocks away from their home/work/the walgreens near their apartment

Can't speak for everyone, but if I ever think of something to remember at a later date, I like to write it down.

And it's better than making a note in my phone because the physical act of writing it makes it more memorable AND since my notebook is specifically for those types of things, it won't just be forgotten about sitting in my phone.

>beard
>2 knives
Are you muslim by any chance

why not carry just the small one?

I have to write down a lot of random info all the time for my job.
Pulling out my phone, opening a note app, awkwardly typing it out on the keyboard, and then properly tagging it so I can actually find it again and my collection of assorted notes doesn't become an unmanageable cluster fuck is much more of a hassle then quickly grabbing my little notepad and scribbling it down.

the screwdrivers and sturdier blade on the pioneer are useful at work

I like how you forgot your fucking wallet. And don't tell me you don't have a driver's license.

Who the fuck carries 2 knives around, to?

If you had a better phone, you wouldn't need a torch.

>Carrying a weapon with you on a everyday basic
In what unsafe shithole do you guys live ?

Where do you live?

Rate me

And phone ofc.

Mid 30s guy detected.

It's like he intentionally went down. Hipster checklist and checked every box. What a fucking cookie cutter fucking pop culture asswipe.

Fucking when will beardfags die already

>Not one but two knives
>Notebook in 2018
>Faggy glasses
>Anal lube