Will the popularity of Apple products ever diminish? What will replace them?

Will the popularity of Apple products ever diminish? What will replace them?

I would blow a load in that bitch then drop her off in the ghetto to be gang raped by some niggers like the cunt she is.

No frendo, they will continue to exist even after the heat death of the universe.

>heat-death of the universe will be caused by iShit getting ridden with slow-down "updates" into complete halt

what did he mean by this?

>t. smelly stinkpad poorfag

now this is what a good hapa looks like

>What will replace them?

common sense.

> this will never happen

install gentoo

Every fad ends eventually, user. Until then, get easy pussy by using Apple products on campus.

keep the malissa posting in /fa/ m8

so... .. . ... ... . ... is that a guy?

If I knew that I'd be a billionaire.

My University literally has an Apple store /Apple reseller inside of it, I don't think Apple popularity will go away any time soon.

Apple products are becoming less popular by the month

Look, Derrick, not everyone goes to Gay University.

Hey OP Malissa is funny stop bullying her

Probably Android or Fuchsia. Apple's quality can only drop so low before people start jumping ship.

lmao no shes a small halfie named malissa

Apple products are just popular because they're popular; they wont go away unless something seriously catastrophic goes wrong with them--in the eyes of the customers that is (I don't see that happening soon at all).

>Will the popularity of Apple products ever diminish?
Better question to ask would be: "will the retardation of Apple customers ever diminish?"

And seeing the current state of vain existence of these human batteries I have very, very little hope for them.

Who knows, windows tries to be idiot-proof, but they're also trying to market to businesses and IT as well so they can't make it too dumbed down.

The Apple market has a firm grip on the retarded normal user, you literally cannot fuck up an apple no matter how hard you try which is why its so great for normies. Its unlikely that'll go away any time soon because both windows and even things like android are trying to be too open, which while a good thing for the people who can use it, isn't the same market apple hits.

Install Xubuntu

asian hair is literally the best hair

Who is she user?

>What will replace them?
more Apple products because nobody else appears to be able to make anything aesthetic which won't catch fire

I think it's about time they should start eating real foods instead of relying on noodles..ffs

google will replace them.... when they realize chrome OS wont work.

Apple can't make anything aesthetic which won't catch fire

Apple can make shit aesthetics and still sell.. The fucking notch on iPhone X, what the fuck?

Apple fans eat anything apple barfs up.

>Applel
>won't catch fire
Pick one.

the irony is people in switzerland think they are elite richfags in an apple store, they dont understand you can buy iphones in walmarts with a side of fries

>apple
>fad

>gay fruit brand with zero advantages over other brands besides the logo
>not a fad

>tfw hapa
>have to find another hapa girl to make more hapa qts
>otherwise the kids will be majority of whatever race she is

Pear products
Dan "the Man" knows

Huawei and other Chinese giants. Chinese phones are already aesthetically superior and the Matebook X looks great, even if it has some problems. I'll probably buy Huawei's next ultrabook. Memebar macbooks were a disappointment.

She looks full Asian or maybe a quarter white to me.

What a faggy thread. Fuck you OP. Apple sucks and so do you.

why do these threads get posted here, and why do the mods leave them up?
see