Look at this monkey-faced cunt. Philippines - hang your tiny little shrunken heads in shame. Also...

Look at this monkey-faced cunt. Philippines - hang your tiny little shrunken heads in shame. Also, your women are repulsive little hobbits with men's faces and thick ankles.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIINE

filipinos are the strongest race in the world
unlike potatomunchers

Send more incredibly hot women pls. Not the skinny ones. The ones with big tits.

Also more Polski Skleps.

Love, Ireland.

Look at his nose.

LOOK AT IT!

>Ireland is dystopia desu

The Philippines is destined to be the greatest country in the world and don't you forget it

You shut your mick mouth. Dutarte is based as fuck.

Ireland is drunk again. Surprise surprise.

The american response is cringe worthy, ugh

I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated yet

>American

They're all flip diaspora.

I like him

>With 2,400 people dead so far, Rodrigo Duterte, the President of the Philippines, says that "plenty will be killed" in the war against drugs. (Reuters)

This guy is hilarious.

How long until this guy "disappears"?
Before 2017 is my bet.

I love him

Literally who the fuck does he think he is? He's completely fucking deluded if he thinks he can even come close to going toe to toe with the US and not get royally shafted. Duterte is literally one of the most stupid and detached from reality heads of state ever.

>not get royally shafted
oh god I read that as royally sharted

We have destroyed you
your mind has been cucked by europeans on Sup Forums
And so the game moves to another level

Don't badmouth based Duterte, dumb Taig

He literally said he did not want to quarrel with "the most powerful country on the planet."

After he called it's president a son of a bitch in front of the entire world and refused to even discuss what they perceive as wrong doing. If he doesn't want to quarrel he's done a fucking good job of showing it.

this is nigger tier miss information

ironically were only great because of the USA

Isn't the biggest problem in the Philippines overpopulation, not drugs

Poverty because of government corruption, because of poverty = drug use, overpopulation etc

the irony being that usa has killed far more in its own war on drugs, as it was designed to destroy the race obongo belongs to, and he wont do anything about it