Is it possible to code a program that successfully predicts lottery numbers?

Is it possible to code a program that successfully predicts lottery numbers?

computers are deterministic and lottery numbers aren't you absolute moron

The best you could do is statistics because why.... would a machine know the predetermined conditions behind every God damn lottery number that ever gets drawn?

yes it will just give you the probability. Since you need a total of 7 numbers to win first division here you're looking at a probability of 1 in 45,379,620

Yes, but I would rather program robot that recognize capt-has and tell cripples coins is tossed, and sum of it's rotation is not random unless you get some atmospheric noise in it,

But computers can generate random numbers.

it's called a gun, you rob people with it

black people know more about technology than you

No, they can't.

NASA has computers that can predict random numbers randomly

>implying i couldn't have a model of the universe within a comptuer program containing every lottery number which will ever be pulled

So do I, but what if they want to predict random numbers accurately

Yeah, I've got one called BogoPredict.
Takes a while to get a hit though.

technically they produce psuedorandom numbers

Not unless they generate lottery numbers in a stupid way. Hardware random number generators + debiasing is cheap and easy.

Just generate all the combinations

This. The winning number is guaranteed to be in there. See you in lambo land user!

Technically modern x86 processors (AMD Ryzen and Intel processors newer than Ivy Bridge) have a hardware source of entropy.
The ASM instructions are RDRAND and RSEED.

Though, there is some debate as to how trustworthy they are (Supposed NSA tampering).

>successfully predict the future
ban

Can a non-computer predict lottery numbers?

Retard, Lotto numbers are deterministic too. The problem is that you don't have the necessary data to calculate the outcome like the exact position of the balls, the exact weight, the properties of the surface, the exact force that starts the spin and so on...

the winning lotto number are literally generated by a computer algorithm.
in other news, slot machines are digital, not analog

This annon gets it, so OP assuming you have a green lantern quantum supercomput- i mean ring yes you would have the necessary oomph to do so.
Otherwise?? With your toaster? Forget it