Do white guys prefer Asians?

Do white guys prefer Asians?

not butterface ones but generally yeah.

in before a bunch of redditors banned from incel talking about white pride or something

No

they have smaller vaginas but they always smell like noodles

Asians like white dudes
But they can only get thw scraps at the bottom of the barrel

>v-neck
>watch face oddly bulbous
>le haircut shaved sides
Let's see how we can help Linus!

From what I have seen, guys with low self esteem seem to be more interested in Asians, since they can be pushed around easier, allegedly.

Isn't that the one jewtube faggot who purposely breaks stuff then says he's gonna donate to some random charity that helps no one to justify it

That about sums up his revenue stream.
>uh oh, i broke it
>donate this, please
>ok

Yes.

I sure as fuck do.

Not really, it's a random preference. Many asians are ugly as sin and some of them wear so much makeup it's creepy.

In any case, white wimmenz are more demanding than any other and put themselves over anyone else, so for dudes that have a harder time with that, latinas/asians would do the job. In my country white women barely give me a chance but it's a completely different deal with the latinas.

I prefer open source mascots.

I'm married to one.
t. 194cm white male

when they said 'there's 6 billion people on the planet, someone HAS to love you' i guess they were right

nope

Has this faggot been castrated too? Or is Linus the only one?

I laughed hard

I do. White American girls are ugly, both inside and out.

If only one in 6 billion love you, you're quite fucked because it will be quite impossible to find.
1 in 100 is probably a more acceptable "failure" ratio.

an average white girl is still more attractive than a pretty asian to me. personality various, but most girls are boring and selfish.

What the hell? I think I know that guy

Guys guys
This isn't Sup Forums
Please fuck off

Can we argue about ryzen moarcores vs intel housefires now

heeeeeeeeey guuuuiiiiiiiiseeeeee xDDDD

basically this, it's painfully true

...and thinking I had a thread about the tech media removed for being "off-topic".

ya, I think the average white girl is definitely more attractive. but when your options are either a below average white girl and an above average asian the choice is clear.

Nintendo Switch! YAYYYYYYY! XD XD XD !

in anime, sure. anyone who thinks this is reality will never know either.

Are you sure it's soy?

It's dairy and chicken.

its no argument though, ryzen wins

>American girls are ugly, both inside and out.
Nothing to do with white. Euro girls are completely different and much more similar to Asian ones in average personality. And they're more attractive...

Not yet, but it will.

At least from my experience it's true. maybe because I'm kind of ugly, but every white girl I've dated has been a headache. I've dated two asian girls and they've both been great.

My current girlfriend of 3 years is from Kyoto. Shes a software engineer, makes $90k a year, intelligent, educated, open minded but skeptical, has actually interesting hobbies, she doesn't complain or nag instead she casually and calmly brings up things she wants to discuss, we get along with almost everything (she likes dogs and I like cats, but wut ya gunna do),. Oh, and in 3 years has only turned down sex once.

Generally, yes

no i want an aryan trad wife.

>My current girlfriend of 3 years is from Kyoto.
That's the difference. America ruins a lot of women. I doubt you'd ever see that women's march in Japan. If there was one I'm sure it wouldn't be nearly as revolting. It's almost like they have class.

>Shes a software engineer, makes $90k a year, intelligent, educated, open minded but skeptical, has actually interesting hobbies
Sounds like a lot of Russian girls... except they tend to be really fucking hot on top of all that.

Um???????????????????????????????
Technology?????????????????????????????????

really activates the almonds

>anthony fantano

> Russian girls
kill it with fire

Tell us how she hurt you, user.
(Also note: I'm talking about girls in Russia only.)

I don't hate many people, but Brad Muir makes me recoil when I see his face. I feel like I would get great pleasure from smashing his face with a bat so he couldn't make that ridiculous expression.

you're clueless bro
t. russian

i prefer being alone

oни вce шлюхи a ты caм пидpилa кoнчeный

Somewhere in that collage is at least 4.5 violent and demented pedophiles.

двaчyю

More like
>t. guy who's never lived in another country and doesn't know just how good he has it
>oни вce шлюхи
Compared to elsewhere... you're an idiot, user

how did you meet?

women are not technology

benis :DDD

Because most tend to be submissive and delicate, which are very desirable feminine traits that attract men.
On the contrary, the majority of white women are loud and entitled feminists who have no sense of loyalty. This repels men.

No, but statistics calculated by a computer have determined that women who have more than one sexual partner in their lifetime dramatically increase their chances of being divorced in the future.

benis however, is technologoy.

>asian
>christian
I want the full oriental package no korean shit please.

It's a bit exaggerated but...

Nips are the only ones that are not Christian.

Its sad to see that post unrelated to technology has more replies than technology posts.

>t. has never dated an Asian

t. Korea Tinder God. Ask me anything.

i understand that you might prefer asian girls, but i seriously hope you don't plan on having children with them

>Nips
Are you fucking kidding?
The nips welcomed Christianity since the 1500s. So much in fact, that their government tried over and over to stomp it out because it was becoming a threat to Buddhism/Shinto.

TFW you will always be a 22 year old virgin

mixed qts are the best

As a Dutchman, I always laugh at those stupid Spaniards that tried to convince the nips to convert to Christianity in the 1600s. They were tortured and killed on the spot. We just did business with them and made a shitload of money

I'm married to a Chinese girl, and she's very Christian.
>tinder
What a dipshit.

Healthy adult white girls are used to big black cocks, limp cock white cucks have to resort to asians and young girls. That's the only explanation.

Niggers are cucking the whites and whites are cucking asian men. Hence many asian males are becoming trannies.

And then Truman nuked all of them. So, yes, nips have the least amount of Christians.

Jews are not though.

No, their temper is fucking horrible and most of them look like they were thrown face down against the floor at birth. But their small cunts make soyboys feel confident.

I WAS NEVER INTO ASIAN WOMEN

I WENT TO LOS ANGELES LAST SUMMER AND NOW ALL I WANT IS ASIAN WOMEN

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>But their small cunts make soyboys feel confident.
I have no idea if that's because they're generally small or that's actually a thing, but I don't doubt that's why so many insecure betas gravitate to them.

/thread

neckbeards, everybody