Anyone know how to get an anonymous SIM card?

As in not tied to my name, and needing to be verified with my identity. Is it even legal?

Install Gentoo.

or how to make a twitter that doesnt require phone verification

buy a prepaid ya bitch

But there will be a video trail.

There very rarely an airtight way of doing anything anonymously.

What are you going to do anyway?

Buy a darkness onahole online, and prank call my whore ex.

with that post alone you already triggered the system

they are coming for you right now

I'm behind 7 proxies, so good luck finding me you glow in the dark cia niggers.

Just build one yourself you stupid nigger, it's not that hard.

Legal, but probably not where you live. You'd probably need someone in the US to buy it for you, send it through a few middlemen until it's at you. The final destination should be a friend of yours, not your own address.

Time travel to 2010.

buy prepaid then store it for a month before using it

usually those cctv footages gets overwritten when footage is full, i think normal stores would invest in a 1tb drive and that would store atleast a month of footage on one camera

>usually those cctv footages gets overwritten when footage is full
Not to be rude, or anything but you really don't know what you're talking about user.
Those stores usually have off site surveillance, and they will keep video for at least three years.

Pay hobo to buy sim
Kill hobo, take sim

There's always a way.

>prank call ex
Retard.

>go on Tor
>go to insurance websites
>fill out the "We'll call you about our services" form
>Repeat 10-20 times
>insurance companies do the shit for you

They shut this down after 9/11. Closest option is using an intermediary but that is not anonymous as you can imagine.

Only real answer.
>Tor
No one in your life has ever taken what you said seriously, have they?

So my purposes are basically use the phone number in creating accounts (twitter, website, etc) that aren't linked at all to me

You have no idea what you're on about. Here's what actually happens:
>go on Tor
>go to insurance websites
>they're all behind CloudFlare
>try to fill in ReCAPTCHA
>Google tells you that "your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now" and refuses to give you a CAPTCHA
>give up

go to a shithole
buy from a street vendor

Talkatone. Now fuck off.

What country?

In slav europe it's very easy. There are guys selling hundreds of unopened sim card on local flee market. No cameras, payment in cash, guy won't remember you. Same goes for fill up cards, they're even cheaper than when bought legit, like for $10 your get $15 of credit and shit like that.

There are other precautions needed to be taken depending on how serious work you need that number for.