Can any user give me his opinion about my english accent?

Can any user give me his opinion about my english accent?
vocaroo.com/i/s0AQONfBCwoC
I know I dont sound native, but advice on how is appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Hncu2j8EN9
vocaroo.com/i/s0A6Y5H0CJv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's great

thanks user

Sup Forums tier desu

you pronounced almost every word wrong

Accent is good but I find you hard to understand, maybe someone will give you good advice later on, I can't really describe it

You sound like you are drunk, you slur so much you should just keep your mouth shut cause nobody will take you seriously.

You don't even make an effort to pronounce the words, just butcher them completely.

I said what came into my mind at the moment and read the article, its not like i want to kill swedes, they are just massive faggots
How can I improve it?

rude

Is this better? I tried to pronounce everything and not to sound like im drunk
vocaroo.com/i/s1Hncu2j8EN9
rude btw

You don't sound native, but your accent is decent. Although you pronounced lots of words incorrectly and your tone doesn't sound like a native speaker, you're still intelligible.

you suck

>you ultimate prove dart sweets are complete cocks and should serve to be put to daff
israels policy of building seddlemense in da wess bank is completely unacceptable
students opposition leaders says sunday in Jerusalem
in an interview swe-swedish with de expressin newspaper annakinberg patra in officially jerusalem considers balance-ed regardian to da israel um palasteen conflic was ass gweh(?) shoe told prime minista benjamin netanyahu duringa der meeting umm mun minday morninga sheuh replied dat er uh well she pretty much sez dat its unacceptable poor palestinians uh blah blah blah she need deh muzlim dirk

>do ia sounda nadeev adall?
what did he mean by this ?

better

you do sound like your slightly drunk and have a cold at the same time though

how long have you been speaking/learning?

You still tend to slur quite a bit and you really need to work on your vowels. Like most non-native speakers of English, you have a problem with the 'th' as well

first 2 seconds is indecipherable

You sound a bit like a sharter. Keep trying.

> do ia sound nadeev adall?
kekd

kek... rude

Just being honest.

I started improving my accent not long ago, i used to sound like the average spanish speaking retard a year ago. I can express myself properly... most of the time, i still have trouble with orthography mistakes.

Is this better?
vocaroo.com/i/s0A6Y5H0CJv0
I just want to please my finnish overlords

learn to pronounce