STOP

Nigga, stop talking about my reviews my family is literally dying because of your youtube videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw0ZzA9wTFE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHAQdukifvI
twitter.com/JayzTwoCents/status/918322391100432384
youtube.com/watch?v=6laL-_hiAK0
community.amd.com/community/gaming/blog/2017/04/06/amd-ryzen-community-update-3
youtube.com/watch?v=oo6ESivLtv4
youtube.com/watch?v=jmIAM-hnEjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who, and what?

He was called out for being a proven paid shill.

I don't know who he is, but I'm assuming that he is a product reviewer who are all paid shills anyways.

proof?

Ryan Shrout, owner of PC Perspective and Shrout Research. Shrout Research gets paid by intel and nvidia to do pro- intel/nvidia research and then report it on PC Perspective. They also get paid to hit articles on AMD, which is how all of this started.

PCper.com (PC Perspective) falsely accused AMD's FreeSync technology of intoducing ghosting several years ago. Even when they got called out by their own readers, they refused to acknowledge their incorrect shit.

Based Jim (AdoredTV) called them out on it. (It was the panel that introduced the ghosting, which was later solved by firmware update to the monitor itself).

The founder of PCPer (Ryan Shrout) also has his own research and consulting company called "Shrout Research". Intel paid him and his coworker Allyn Malventano to write a positive white paper about Intel Optane (which PCPer failed to mention in their PCPer review of Intel Optane (that they got paid by Intel for the review basically).

PCPerspective also started many shitstorms about AMD when they had some "issues" (read: The faggot Ryan started witch hunt on AMD on some irrelevant AMD issue which wasn't as serious as PCPer made it out to be (gotta get them clicks u know). But PCPer stayed silent on NVIDIA and INTEL issues that were far more serious.

Here's Jim's video about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw0ZzA9wTFE

And now the sleazy bastard is asking to remove the video that exposes his agenda or else his genetic pool is going the way of the dinosaurs, and he also implied he'll get people to do the same to whoever trash him

youtube.com/watch?v=XHAQdukifvI

I have always seen them be open about what they are doing. He literally mentioned it in the podcast a few days ago... hence the new 'conspiracy theories'.

>Got paid to consumer test new intel drives.
>Does test.
>Current tests are completely incapable. The hardware has outgrown the old testing methods. (not just intels)
>Devises new tests.
>Tells intel.
>Explains the new test to everyone, and why.

I honestly don't see the problem. It's a nothing burger.
>get paid to hit articles on AMD
pic related

Builds testing and reviewing platform over 15years. Hires out that service before the company releases product. ALSO does a no bullshit review when the product is released.
>manufacturer can change stuff in the interim

They review practically everything. Some things are good and some things are bad. You can cherrypick to look for connections. However, there are just as many contradictory examples to cherrypick to prove you wrong.

Only getting sent free shit to review is way more 'shill creating' imho.
>no decent review
>no access to products
>no review channel for you

all hardware reviewers are paid shills, they all get to "test" the same hardware the same week every time a new gadget hits the market.

they produce the videos and all release them at the same time conforming with the vendor's marketing plans.

it's too obvious..

it's not just IT consumer products, it's even worse with gun channels lol
i guess it's the same with video games, car channels etc...

>it's even worse with gun channels lol
you frequently see half a dozen gun channels test the same new gun the same week dspite all having different videos uploading schedules it's quite funny.

JUST shoop when

All professional youtubers are shills, they don't get consistent revenues with videos monetizing but with endorsement contracts.
Maybe just 25% of their videos are advertisement but they get them most of their revenue. The rest is just filler content.

why do you hate capitalism?

his optane review he stated that he did it on two different systems and he bought them
MONTHS before its release

other than this

his mirror edge 2 when he stated that memory compression wasnt on 970 and then +60% perf gain over 290x was fine
or in 2015 when he did test the 970 memory and he was the only one that didnt find any problem with it being 3.5gb instead of 4
or that suddenly he started doing interconnect benchmarks on ryzen for DAYS and DAYS pointing out the problems bla bla

many shits he has done
update article does not

I don't hate capitalism, i just hate that oblivious kids get manipulated by hardware reviews that are in fact hidden advertisement.
i don't care if vendors reach kids via youtube but i don't like the hypocrisy of all that circus.

Heh. I just finished watching the AdoredTV vids on this guy. He's obviously a piece of shit but Adored has deluded himself into thinking he's some holy templar on a righteous crusade when all he is is a puppet for the interest of others. He even says that's the reason he made the video in the first place.
If there are idiots out there who take a site like PCPerspective as a credible source of journalism this will not change anything about that.
The only notable thing it does is tarnish this Schrout guy's reputation in the tech industry. The video is a witch hunt.

>interconnect benchmarks on ryzen
because ryzen has 'interconnected cores/caches'. It was a new test for a new design model.

Maybe, the ryzen refresh makes the latency much less. It makes sense to test the new features and how the chip works. It's interesting. Not only that, it shows amd where the improvement could be made.
>the question was
>why, when the chip is so good
>why does it appear slower in some circumstances?

Hey kids, if you liked the video please give us a thumbs up. remember to subscribe to the channel and click on the little bell to get annoying notifications each time we upload new content.
I'd also want to thank our partners and sponsors who help us producing all these awesome videos.
If you want to support us even more you can fund us on Patreon or reach us on Tipeee. We also have a paypal account gibe money plox.
All the links are in the description, you're all awesome etc...k thx by

>The video is a witch hunt.
Good, we need witch hunts in tech industry, fuck all this people who decided to fuck the readers and get some money on the side.

That is a glorious video. Who is that?

he's a shill, so is the rest of the tech press

they're all shills and I enjoy seeing at least one of them writhing under the exposure of being proven as a shill

I hope shills like you follow suit, the more shills who get exposed especially IRL and have to own up to the shit they pull publicly the better

we ought to be lynching shills in the streets

What we need is more ways for honest journalists to make money from their work. Yet if you look anywhere there's a discussion about this people bash it.
Look at these very boards. People criticize any youtuber that asks you to Like/Sub. They criticize the use of ads in videos and use adblock. They criticize Patreon. They HEAVILY criticize guys like LinusTechTips for doing sponsored or wacky shit for views.
What people want is an "honorabru samurai" that will be happy to work for pennies and not think about himself or his future. Just look at all the past upstanding journalists he mentions in his videos. They all went on to work for big corporations. Only a martyr (and in my opinion a fool) would continue to slave himself for an ungrateful audience.

it makes sense to test it with the patches also

something he never did he just concluded that it wont get fixed and he still havent updated his article

adored is a typical scotch person a walking flamebait
having said that 90% of the content of his videos is really hard to debunk he knows his shit and he isnt afraid to point it the mistakes
and you know where all of this started?
twitter.com/JayzTwoCents/status/918322391100432384
when the so called "jurnalists" instead of addresing the problem(which btw only jay actually went and redid the benchmarks) goes full Sup Forums mode and mocks him shows that they dont really care about providing unbiased content only content that makes them rich

>being proven as a shill

Where is the proof though? All you have is some bloke on youtube drawing wild conclusions by cherrypicking examples. There are more examples that debunk his retarded conspiracy theory.

That site reviews pc stuff. It develops tests where necessary to test the stuff. It then publishes what if finds out. It also is related to a service that does the same for the manufactures before they release to the public.
>where is the proof that they found something out and didn't report it?
>where is the proof that they were paid to write positive reviews?
>oh right
>there is none

You are coning for this from complete wrong angle. Unethical people will always get more money, no matter what because they are making unethical deals with other companies.
So exposing this kind of behaviour is good for everyone.
>They criticize the use of ads in videos and use adblock
It's almost like nobody likes ads are annoying and people do donate to patreon all the time, AdoredTV is getting around 800bux a month even if he does fuck all. I don't know where you are getting this idea that people don't watch ads or do not donate to their favourite journalists, just because you don't do it doesn't mean others are the same way.

you can work for a news paper or a serious and independent site, give honest reviews and get paid a decent wage for that, it is called journalism.

or

you can get insane amounts of easy money from hardware vendors by giving their products a good visibility and fake reviews and this is called marketing.

but you gotta choose. mixing the two or calling a marketing campaign "a review" is just dishonest.

If you make a white paper and also create a review, don't disclose the white paper and that said equipment is from that white paper, is automatic shill level 10.

i'm subscribed to a french youtuber who became popular making reviews of bad video games like the angry video game nerd (he plagiarized his concept in fact but that's another story).

Well, this youtuber is rolling in money and doesn't need sponsored videos to live, anyway he's so popular that video game editors try and reach him constantly for sponsored reviews.

He accepts some of them but always announces clearly that it's a sponsored video, he constantly bashes the game and highlights its flaws.

The point is you can be a reviewer, you can even accept sponsored video tests or reviews but still can be honest about it and not a shill. This will cost you money, next time the vendor won't contact you, you won't get free hardware or free games to test, but that's the price you have to pay for being honest with your audience.

>it makes sense to test it with the patches also
>something he never did he just concluded that it wont get fixed and he still havent updated his article

Does it though. The issue was with the physical connections. Not the software. A patch would be unlikely to fix it. A change in the physical chip would though. Also... the test can't last forever.

The overall feeling of that test was... ryzen is good, it has an odd behavior that makes it seem weaker than it actually is in some circumstances. This is probably that reason. Look at these tests.

Just by doing those tests doesn't make them biased against ryzen. The tests were valid and the reason for the tests was legitimate. It's a nothing burger conspiracy theory to claim otherwise.

Those type of tests will become even more valid now. With intel and amd both releasing cpu/gpu vega connected chips. The data will be ineresting. Way more interesting than framerate on GTA5 or a cinebench score.

>If you make a white paper and also create a review, don't disclose the white paper and that said equipment is from that white paper, is automatic shill level 10.

Nope. Where is the proof? Was their review disproved by other reviews?
>the whitepaper is a private review
>they might have been happy with the results
>so didn't change the hardware
>allowed the review of the hardware as was
>big fucking deal

really? can you explain to us what happened when microsoft released the hotfix for the SC?

did amd magically fixed their cpu's latency?
or
microsoft actually managed to understand what a ccx is?

jesus 9 months after ms released the patch and people think its a miracle that windows can actually recognize ryzen threads now

You're right. I do have AdBlock and I've never supported anyone on Patreon or donated to them.

Doesn't even matter if review is or isn't different if they made different test etc.
All that matters is that there is White paper and hardware that isn't disclosed.

Shitsync is garbage and causes ghosting & flickering

/r/hardware was the place to be 5 hours ago

apparently they pinned pcper video response and banned adoredtv in the same time

the shitshow is so big im glad he actually does this

Ryan, please.

video testing 12 Mar 2017
> youtube.com/watch?v=6laL-_hiAK0

Windows patch 6 Apr 2017
> community.amd.com/community/gaming/blog/2017/04/06/amd-ryzen-community-update-3

You're right. They should have timetraveled into the future. Then came back and made their video.

you are right they should have updated their articles with the new info

OH WAIT THEY NEVER DID IT

>jan 28 2018
They had almost 10 months to remade tests.

>ryan tries to shill fails horribly

no wonder you get caught everytime you shill like an idiot

it's me Should add. I'm glad someone is testing the infinity fabric etc.. When these ryzen and intel VEGA chips come out, it'll be relevant as fuck.

>you are right they should have updated their articles with the new info
>OH WAIT THEY NEVER DID IT

>jan 28 2018
>They had almost 10 months to remade tests.

Grow up. You're being unreasonable. They told the truth. Their test was fucking epic. It possibly was the only reason ryzen was fixed.
>amd fucking missed the issue after all

They are under no obligation to test again or rewrite history. It's unreasonable to think that.

You should watch the fucking video. It's really good.
>a fix by Microsoft and amd will make the issue better

So that's why there was a sudden influx of toxic comments in the comment section of AdoredTV's recent videos.

when you self proclaim your self as a jurnalist and more so your site a media group then you have the obligation to state the truth

which they didnt and havent done

but thats the problem when you recieve free shit from companies instead of calling it a marketing video you call it a review video

Hi Ryan.

>complains about Intel shill (pcper)
>promotes and shill (adored)
Seems like
>product reviewer who are all paid shills anyways.

adored nowdays rarely does any hardware review

he is actually investigating others conclusions and does a video about it

>when you self proclaim your self as a jurnalist and more so your site a media group then you have the obligation to state the truth
>which they didnt and havent done
They literally did though. They tested the fuck out of the issue. And they found the actual issue. They done something that no other reviewer done at the time.

Watch the video for yourself.

>promotes and shill (adored)
>uses nvidia and intel
>trashed vega and recomended pascal cards over it
>amd shill
Nice try, Ryan, but the only shill here is you.

im sorry did they somehow re uploaded a new video with the patches? BEFORE the patches?

cant believe that people are actually shilling for ryan LOL

>Ryan (Jensen, Brian, and other non amd names)
It's really old now r/amd poster, can't you find a more clever way to try, and insult someone? Unoriginal faggots like you killed Sup Forums, and I'm one of the last anons left do you really want to alienate me with unfunny marketer made memes?

>complains about one shill, because user likes another shill.
Hmm... Nothing weird going on around here goyim.

every day until you commit suicide

please stop

Jim aka "with jews you lose" aka "long knifes for sheenie kikes" aka adoredTV

ITT: Sup Forums - Youtube drama

Hdjfkfoemec

When you don't have any actual arguments, just call everyone else Reddit, or maybe, just maybe, everyone is memeing you because you're a fucking idiot?

PC Perspective did a 3 hour long pod cast discussing Deep learning and the titian V vs. a AMD RX card.

>never once in 3hrs mentions Instinct MI AMDs deep learning card

How can you be that bad at reviewing tech?

Nah. This is an ass fucking.

explain the difference

the FTC is cracking down on paid content on YouTube. that's the ass fucking

Adored is kicking PCPerspectives stones over and shining a light on what they are doing. PCPerspectives is left with a gaping ass hole as people leave. Their reputation is in tatters. Their public trust is now seriously compromised. If it were just e-celebs having a slap fight on twitter it would be personal and your mama jokes. This is one guy going for the money of PCPer and Shrout having to deny everything asking people to believe him over their lying eyes.

To be honest the AMD pajeet would probably neck himself before anyone else. There's only so many lies that you can live with before it starts eating your soul.

>their reputation is in tatters
lel, and is adored's reputation is much better?
No, because they're both trash, and you're the only faggot who gives a shit about either.

>implying pajeets have soul
lol

Getting mad at adored is like getting mad at the paparazzi who took a photo of your favorite movie star having gay sex in a public bathroom. He may be the scumbag who crept in the vent, but he just outed the movie star.

PCper has always been crooked though.

>points it out in the video
>deluded himself
Are you retarded?

Reading through the thread is kind of cathartic. As someone who was banned there not too long ago its good to know the mods are still incompetent fucks.

AdoredTV is basically a professional shitposter at this point, and I'm loving every moment of this.

But he's saying true things.

Exactly.

Youtube is the new lowest form of entertainment just below reality tv shows.

Doesn't mean he's any less of a shit poster.

He's taking a shit on the stage under the spotlight so it cooks and smells even worse while Shrout has to pull a victim card.

And here you are fully engrossed in it.

>Getting mad at adored
Caring about either adored, or guy in OP is like being the biggest faggot in the block who never has anything interesting to say.
Does anyone with more than half a brain even care what either of these shitlords have to say?

Yes. Several engineers inside the industry are tired of his shenanigans. Breaking the stranglehold on his bullshit means he is now suspect. Which means companies can finally start getting a fair shake with out having to pay to play.

You sound dumb, and gay. Wouldn't this topic, and your posts be more popular, and better appreciated on leddit?

I am dumb and gay. So why are you posting in a reddit thread?

If you have a full brain you should care what people say. Otherwise everyone will screw you over.

Youtube is an interesting medium because anyone can make videos on there.
It produces some interesting meme culture, and has a level of personal connection you just can't get from reality tv.
Go back to your TV if that's how you feel about it gramps. This platform idea is great, now all we need is one not owned by a jewess thats as popular as the current one.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo6ESivLtv4
youtube.com/watch?v=jmIAM-hnEjQ

>If you have a full brain you should care what people say. Otherwise everyone will screw you over.
>hurr you better listen to these two dickbrains, or you will get taken advantage of, because there aren't any other methods of obtaining information in this world, so please really on these shills.
Yea, you're just an idiot.

>really
Lel.
Also, yes, the first guy tried to fuck you over and the second guy revealed it. If you knew all this way before this whole shitstorm started, the pat yourself on the back.

I'd say so
Infact these two videos of his made me get that there patreon

>Also, yes, the first guy tried to fuck you over and the second guy revealed it. If you knew all this way before this whole shitstorm started, the pat yourself on the back.
The point is who gives a fuck, and another point is why should I give a fuck?
I don't don't watch any of these assholes, but I've noticed that whenever r/amd comes here they shill adoredtv, and lambaste any other reviewer that they hate at that moment.
There's very few things I care less about than youtube, plebbitors, the cancer that it attracts, or any of the above stated's opinion, or any of their drama. Shit is worth less than currytech article posting.

Something tells me you don't give much shit about tech in general.

>Infact these two videos of his made me get that there patreon
It made you open up your own patreon, or are you saying that you watched two videos, and you are now supporting one of them through patreon?

My only complaint from AdoredTV right now is that it seems kinda stupid to bring up the RX480 power draw issue. It was the kind of thing that was about to make RX480s lose PCI-E certification (as in, not at all to spec with PCI-E standards) and could've actually been a huge potential hazard. DPC latency and the crap that's been going on with even my Nvidia machine has been a bitch, but at least it doesn't need a software update to stop it from burning the traces off my motherboard.
That said, someone's gotta do more investigation of the mouse lag issues that's been popping up for a ton of Nvidia people lately.

>who gives a fuck, and another point is why should I give a fuck?
They hold sway in a market I care about

I'm saying I have been watching Adored for a long time now and going after these shills made me open up a Patreon so I can pay him what my adblocker costs him.

>Something tells me you don't give much shit about tech in general.
But I do.
These guys have nothing to do with tech, and implying that I have no interest in Sup Forums related just, because I don't watch a couple retards that sell stuff online is like saying someone doesn't care about science, because they don't watch joe the plumber's channel where he compares different beakers.

>I'm saying I have been watching Adored for a long time now and going after these shills made me open up a Patreon so I can pay him what my adblocker costs him.
It seems more like you are adored, and you are trying to fish for patreon donations by making it seem like an awesome idea.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING

Fucking Scots are literally the Albino niggers of europe

It might be a bit convoluted, but basically tech trends follow what the mindless masses want. The first guy manipulates the masses so they follow trends that will be bad for you. You should be concerned about this.

Not guy, but it seems like you're fishing for shitty discussions with your trashy viewpoint.

>It seems more like you are adored
I wish. Dat Scottish dialect

>You should be concerned about this.
Why? I just end up buying what I need anyway without listening to tech jerkoffs.