After spending an hour demoing Apple's new HomePod smart speaker...

> After spending an hour demoing Apple's new HomePod smart speaker, I can say one thing with confidence: it sounds incredible

Todays teens doesn't know whatever the fuck a discman or a digital pocket camera is because Apple killed those by inventing the iPhone. The teens of tomorrow won't know what a stereo system is now that Apple has invented the homepod

so, Sup Forums, are you gonna swallow your pride and buy one?

businessinsider.com/what-its-like-to-use-homepod-apples-new-smart-speaker-2018-1

Other urls found in this thread:

ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/speakers/SRM2/srm2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=huhXUNpcR8w
wired.com/story/tesla-autopilot-why-crash-radar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying a spying device from Google, Amazon or Apple
>Not being a cuck

Pick one

If that thing gets broken, you can't even tweak it like you used to.

Buy and replace.

kill yourself

>Todays teens doesn't know whatever the fuck a discman or a digital pocket camera is because Apple killed those
Good. Why carry two things if you can do the same thing with a phone?

What does the opinion of some random reporter matter? You could hand her pretty much any audio system and say it's expensive and she'd tell you it sounds great

>Todays teens doesn't know whatever the fuck a discman or a digital pocket camera is because Apple killed those by inventing the iPhone

Nigga please, the iPod and general cell phone cameras did more damage to discmen/digital cameras than the iPhone. As for the Homepod, the only people who praise it are part of the Apple RDF who don't know what actual good stereo sound is.

I hope your mother dies soon

>so, Sup Forums, are you gonna swallow your pride and buy one?
now way that suppository is going to fit in my ass

and? just the cables for the stereo system in the top picture do probably cost $2000. when you get equally good sound for just a tiny fraction of the price, why would you care if you would have to buy a new homepod if it breaks down after 5-10 years? its only 350 dollars

that middle ground of a pocket camera has no real point anymore
phones are good enough for casual everyday use and pocket cameras aren't good enough for serious work
you only need your phone and your real big nikon/canon/whatever camera

ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/speakers/SRM2/srm2.html

This sounds better than any shit from Applel

>wow! These speakers cost twice as much from a dedicated audio company and manage to sound better! This is unbelievable.

>no 3.5mm Aux input
>doesn't work with Android phones

I'll wait for v.2.0

>Sup Forums

I love Steve jobs die

What electronic doesn't spy on you these days?

Semi-related.
youtube.com/watch?v=huhXUNpcR8w

Already pre-ordered

My toaster doesn't spy on me.

dynaudio music sound 10 times better than apple crap.
plus it have better control software

Naim is also made better wireless system

I bet that sounds tinny

Aluminumy actually, but I get the pun.

>As for the Homepod, the only people who praise it are part of the Apple RDF who don't know what actual good stereo sound is.
>2 Homepods

:^)

If you think the OP pic is accurate, you obviously have never listened to a proper stereo system and likely are making a comparison to an $80 logitech combo speaker set. You can't trick physics my boi.

talk about a canned sound

wired.com/story/tesla-autopilot-why-crash-radar/

A stereo system

Why would I get that if I can get far more superb headphones for half the price?