Dad force me to enter Columbia University...

>dad force me to enter Columbia University, because he is rich fuck and always dreamed about his son will study in good uni in 1st world
>tfw no interested in living among these nonwhite subhumen in shity soulsless city after 10\10 white city Moscow
>if you are rich in Moscow - you are objectivly GOD, you may fuck 10\10 girls everyday, have super fun, drugs, etc.
>you may break the law and you get no charges, cuz of curruption

What is the point? Really? I don't think there is better city than Moscow.

the point is you make your own money so dear old daddy dosent think you're a parasite and cut you off.

and you know what that means if he cuts you off and your lazy ass didn't even try making your own money.

sucking dick in red square for 500 rubles.

He bought me townhouse in Upper West side so, it is so fucking large, I have no fucking idea what to do there alone? It is 7k square feet

faggoty novye rooskie scum. you like moscow better than new york only because you can commit crimes, abuse drugs like a degenerate and treat russian women like shit. you are a criminal and i hope putin will deal with you. please kys

He is typical girls I treat like shit
what do you think

>I have no fucking idea what to do there alone?
What happened to rich guys getting drugs and fucking 10/10 women?

>russian girls

Are they nice people?

you tell me

I can't really tell from that picture - hopefully they are. It's always nice to have good friends.

rate my friends

i think you're the white version of pic related. russian neuveau riche like you are just like african dictators

you wouldn't even be considered "rich" in the connecticut suburb i grew up in. you would have been lower middle class at best. but in a nigger-tier economy like russia you can act like king shit

you don't respect your own country's laws and seem to have no patriotism. you are what's wrong with russia

Oh my goodness, is that twister? I love twister! Your friends know how to have a good time.

>Comrade, I am rich and get many gurl
>Reverse image search
>MFW
Oh wow just end yourself.

we are
>middle class
>dad bought me Townhouse in Upper west side, which cost 15kk dollars

Would bully/10

proof or pidor

But... But he has a bandana and handsigns. How do you hope to even compete with that?

>townhouse for 15k dollars
yeah, no

Yeah he's lying about all this shit. Reverse image search most of the shit he's posting and it directs you to Russian chans and Vodkabook.

Oh. Well, I do hope he has good friends regardless.

I didn't tell you it is me, retard. I just post random pics of russian girls. I am not idiot to post my friends in Sup Forums criper board

>Replying to pedojew threads.
I just want to remind you that irl he is loser who works in a clothes shop as a seller.

I don't work, retard.

Understandable, and it is kind of you to respect the privacy of your friends.

>Implying you weren't trying to convince us of exactly that until you were found out

my sister btw

Is she okay?

>there are people who have parents that can afford to buy them a house

property is cheap in third world countries

fuck off

Stupid?

>believeing to pedojew

she was raped