>iphone can't handle simple ascii without crashing
Why is iOS such a joke?
Why is Apple such a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

bytewolfgaming2.github.io/fun
apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unicode was a mistake.

normalfags can't even spell ascii so why would apple need to protect them from it?

bytewolfgaming2.github.io/fun

Should I somehow send this to my macfag manager?

What was mean to happen?

Yes.

heh.

>Not being the manager that sends it to himself.
Faggot

remember the effective power bug?
Apple always manage to embarrass themselves with the most ridiculous exploits.

fug dude, fug.

That lagged my browser

First post best post

apple was basically propped up so upper middle class americans could feel like america wasnt a joke in the tech industry

its not that america lacks smart creative people its that corporate america has adopted a habit of CEOs lining up less than impressive people under them so if they retire or are fired by the board they are replaced by less than competent people

wozniak made apple . steve jobs was a idea guy but idea guys tend to fail when it comes to specifics. a great broad stroke vision but a lack of technical understanding to do the job themself. as such he relied on others in the company to do specific things. steve jobs was given to much credit on some things and touted as having a hands on part in almost everything the company did. he checked in on things but took what was said at face value.

propping up apple was also about propping up intel. the intel family is very popular. they tend to get their way or at least they had. more recently they are seen as a liability. they dont own the company any more but they hold a lot of stock in the company

What's the message after all? And how much of a clusterfuck inferno your kernel must be to be vulnerable to shit like arab writings and this? This is what, like the third time someone finds this kind of stuff.

I used to be like you until I learned how serious they are against selling or exploiting your personal data. This has to be copy pasta.

I used to be like you until I learned how serious Apple are about brainwashing and lying to their brain dead customers. This has to be copy pasta.

There's nothing wrong with unicode. If your device can't handle it, your device is shit.

>iShit was a mistake.
Fixed.

Fake news. Even if it’s true at least it’s not being used for tracking and advertising. You know this is true.

effective. Power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ 冗

>at least it’s not being used for tracking and advertising
The state of iToddler delusion.

>we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information
>When you share your content with family and friends [...] Apple may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
>We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Apple product is used
>We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries
>we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data
>At times Apple may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Apple
>Apple and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your Apple computer or device
- apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww

If you opt in. Only faggots opt in.

They have to have all that information to provide services to you. You realize they have a store and stuff right?

iToddlers will defend this.

I opened it in Safari and it lagged my Mac. Had to force quit.

>its not that america lacks smart creative people its that corporate america has adopted a habit of CEOs lining up less than impressive people under them so if they retire or are fired by the board they are replaced by less than competent people
America is not a joke, especially in technology. You guys have the best power plants, the cradle of assembly line and automation.
Its just that you guys while are good engineers, the far east nations are just better at making user sided software

I opened it in Safari and my Mac didn't lag.

>the best power plants
America is of course an industrial and technology giant but I really don't think their electricity has much to do with it

Really? Fucking again?

how many times have iphones shit themselves over texts?
is this like the third time now?
the fuck is the problem

iTODDLERS BTFO

>the far east nations are just better at making user sided software

The fuck, is this opposite day? Who are these far east nations with good user sided software? Korea has been a joke up until recently, the nips are dead in the water and the chinks can't get any software in the hands of westerners.

Firefox crashed. Ganooh/loonix.

>the fuck is the problem
>iPhone
Found your problem.

>3.0

All of that info is only if you use their online services. They have nothing to do with the devices. You can use the iTunes store on a windows pc and they'd still collect that. It has literally nothing to do with iPhones, Macs, etc. If you offer a service for payment, you are required by law to store their contact details such as address, phone number, email. You'd have to be retarded to think it could just randomly sniff through your computer/phone and find those, then send them to Apple.

>applel