When is the CIA going to fix this?

When is the CIA going to fix this?

It's too late for the CIA to infiltrate. Just look at my name.

I'm CIA.

don't bullshit me faggots

put the SOA to work

This CIA meme was never funny.

I m CIA

I'M A BIG BANE FOR YOU?

Was getting a coup part of your plan?

I honestly think it's way too late for a real infiltration that could lead to a coup. Venezuela is almost Cuba tier and I'm pretty sure they have massive surveillance on its citizens and the few visitors they get.

War is the only thing the States can do to solve it and that's highly unlikely, unless Trump would.

HUEHUEHUE good one

Does the US still care if countries turn commie?

>CIA
>fixing anything

Only thing they're good at is short-term fixes that in the long run [spoiler]starts a fire, brother[/spoiler]

>War is the only thing the States can do
Youre damn right, those inbred monkeys dont know anything else

>CIA
>fix things

the only two tricks they know are 'right-wing paramilitary coup' and 'drug money'

The powers behind the U.S want global communism so probably not.

After Cuba's failure, the domino theory doesn't apply really anymore.

The US wanted to contain countries that, if turned communist, would at least --appear-- stable and prosperous, which is the true root of the problem. That appearance, whether true or false, would induce its neighbors to also turn to communism, which would limit free trade.

Not that I'm a big cheerleader of free trade, anyway. NAFTA ruined American car manufacturing (among other things) and Nixon's opening to China ruined the rest of American manufacturing. Solid middle class production jobs were converted to low tier service jobs and illegal immigration from Mexico and Sudacaland was the final nail in the coffin for American unions. You can't have a union with endless scabs fucking over your lower class job.

We're fully deep into the globalist world now, m80. It benefits 2-5% of the USA and fucks over the remainder. Communism should be the furthest thing from our minds because our domestic issues are overbearing.

More like global capitalism so that they can control most of the world's flow of money.

Venezuela will collapse under its own weight anyway. I doubt they will go full Nork.

>The powers behind the U.S want global communism so probably not.

Funniest thing I've read today and it's only 10am

>More like global capitalism so that they can control most of the world's flow of money.
They basically already do. Many nations have their money reserves based on the amount of dollars they receive. The dollar is the king of international transactions. ''''''''capitalism''''''' already owns the world.

I doubt the whole world won't go full NK

The brainwashing, if successful, will be much more subtle.

Good Pierre, go on, believe in """""democracy""""" The fact that the majority of the world leaders have ties with secret societies, which are all connected to free masonry is only a coincidence.

China just happened

NK and Cuba are not experiments and were allowed to exist because we value their democratic choices

There is no plan for a new world order

911 was indeed Bin Laden and Bin Laden alone.

I think they know absolute suppression is the only way. It's only a matter of years before the internet goes good bye. If there is war there won't be tolerance to criticism.

It's happened so many times before I don't get why it wouldn't happen again.

NAFTA only has free trade in its name. Real free trade has nothing to do with government, a.k.a. laissez-faire.

Probably the only smart thing I've read from you.