French people

Again are fucking spanish products

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5E8DE7RK20120214
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/jun/23/wine-tasting-junk-science-analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=mkcfSyWLgJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sandfrogs chimping out because they can't compete

Nothing new desu, they are destroying our dairy industry and yet we don't act like the niggers they are.

Wasteful fuckers

we just prefer Portuguese wine.

>French wine
>tastes the same as spanish/italian/argentinian/etc wine to 99% of people
>costs 5€ more per bottle because hon hon hon made in france
>"why can't we compete?"

They're merely honouring their northern bretren in Calais.

>costs 5€ more per bottle
maybe in your cunt, here It's the same prices as the other wines, except for great wines and shit.

I heard champagne's price is higher when it pass the border too. Honestly I don't know why, and It's a shame.

I just buy the cheapest white wine i can find and dump 7UP in it.

Old men do this in the countryside here, but decent to good wine is to be enjoyed leisurely.

Never tried that and btw, why are you drinking so early?

delet thi s

the french peasants are the reason nobody is allowed to compete in the union for long, now that project is ending slowly, the chimping out starts

>the french peasants
They represent about 3% of the total french population...

But have an unmeasurable political clout.

Yes, EU is slowly disappearing because of peasants, and nothing else. Good analysis.
Btw, did you heard about something called 'brexit'?

Brexit is a result of this whole political mess and not the reason for it.

Sadly true.

Yes, the global EU politic about immigration and economy, mostly. So recent economic crisis and troubles in middle east. And yes, peasants.
It's not the main problem though...

Good lads, are the French.

Fuck Spain

Serious question, is it possible for French women to be attractive?

Spanish products are cheaper because its workforce is cheaper than the french one (you can divide minimum wage by two), also France has drastic laws regarding agriculture, resulting in higher prices.

This is just European free market at works really, so shut up and enjoy your wine full of pesticides made by slaves.

Spanish wine > French wine

They thought it was soap.

Spanish products are cheap and disgusting, a real disgrace desu.

I'd be angry too if I had to compete with peanut-paid Moroccans/Poles/Romanians.

top kek

Look who I'd complaining, you are the main recipient of agrarian subsidies in the EU.

Making good food ain't cheap.

Spaniards also Chimped out against Moroccan vegetables.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5E8DE7RK20120214

Also the Spanish wine is shit compared to the Reims great French wine

>french peasants

Well yes, they're moros first and foremost.

If a product can't be produced at competitive market prices, production moves abroad. We ain't producing T-shirts in Germany anymore either.

That's how it works with every good. Except foodstuffs. Farmers, for some reason, receive massive subsidies for producing overpriced goods. And France received most of these subsidies.

Whenever a frog hears the word "Spain" he remembers napoleon and how hard his "greatest army forever+1 hon hon hon" got LITERALLY genocided by a bunch of lazy southern half-moor spaniards.

If it is not in a wood barrel or a glass bottle, it is not wine.

Rich coming from a country with an authoritarian anti-EU government.

French wine is no better than Spanish in any universe, but you have le sofisticated and cultured memes for the outside public and foreigners buy it like sheep.
Farmers are probably the most corrupt and unpunished people on earth. They basically do nothing but live on subsidies, outsource the workload on immigrants, and they still complain despite being paid for basically doing nothing.
>t. Live in a farmland area

That was last night.

The government of Hungary take care of it's people. If that is enough to be called anti EU, it tells a lot about the EU.

Based on my experience in large american cities and large french cities, the fuckable women (aka not obese) are pretty much the same in America and in France. However french girls dress much better while american women probably put a more time having their legs and pussy well shaven. I'm not saying that all american girls dress like shit and french women don't shave though. Both have a very high opinion of themselves.

spanish farmers*
It's your problem, not ours. Don't mix up apples and pears.
Why do you think French farmers have an issue with Spanish products in particular ?

your mom is anti eu government hans, suck merkels shagging tits homo fag
we arent allowed to protect our home products, while frogs are

>It's ur problem
How come YOUR farmers are the ones chimping out when superior spanish products come?

this. french agriculture doesnt innovate, they deserve to be put out of business.

The French took the English invention of sparkling wine too and called it "Champagne". They're cheeky cunts m8.

kek please. french wine is for pussies, beta numales and other types of cunts.
Because only those people enjoy drinking wine that has the same percentage of alcohol as fucking beer.

Lmao

>unironically wanting to import even more niggers to compete against the danish salami, the belgian strawberries and the spanish tomatoes
I wonder who'll reach the bottom first.

More like 99% of people can't make the difference between white vine and actual champagne.

Good. Quality should be respected.

Whisky exports is worth some £5billion to the UK economy. How much is wine to the French?

Including wine connoisseurs
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/jun/23/wine-tasting-junk-science-analysis

YES YES let's be totally dependent on food made by china or other shithole! yes great idea germany.

Suck my huge baguette

Nice m8 I couldn't find the figures.

We must save europe from the spaniards and their dangerous products. your underpaid illegal immigrant nigger workers unironically have to wear gloves when they pick up fruits and vegetables or their skin will be burnt.

They aren't allowed either, they just do so.

north europe is best europe.

france is basically rent-seekers-the-nation

flemish are our bitches

MIRAM.
NO.
GABAXO.
MIRAM.
Jo soc el frances ara.
Je suis le français.

Why can't spaniards control their feelings?

youtube.com/watch?v=mkcfSyWLgJA

He's Catalan.
50% jew
50% Spanish
100% evil jew, which we keep down 24/7/365 to save the world as we did with the Protestant and moros.

He's your problem now. Enjoy the terror attacks.

>Enjoy the terror attacks.

We will, we're not like spain that pulls out of a conflict when they have a terror attack on their soil

italian is best

Our wine is better [spoiler]not that people can realy tell the difference in 99.99% of the cases[/spoiler]

>Spanish
>Gets burn
>Doesn't put hand in fire
>French
>Gets burn
>Puts the other hand on the fire and yells "WE WILL LEARN TO LIVE WITH CALCINED HANDS!"

>any wine
>literally made from the same mashed up and fermented shit
>call it stupid names and lie it's made from whacky ingredients to justify a retarded price tag
>all wines still taste like garbage

Wine is literally the shittiest alcoholic beverage ever

New world wine is disgusting

>be spain
>buy porco preto, oranges and other fruits from portuguese farmers
>put a spanish label on it
>sell it as a spanish product abroad
>gain fame from it
>come on Sup Forums cry

How is autism treating you?

Nigger, that's what you always did.

It' the chain of life, Italy does the same with our products.