>he doesn't jerk off daily to Hitomi

Faggot

you fucking british

wait its a new zealand?
where is it? i never heard before.
and why new zealand?
what happen to old zealand?

>falling for the poo peeland exists meme

I remember reading that some Aussie tried to sell New Zealand for 3000 bux through ebay.

If that's true then they're pretty cool

Another meaningless shitpost from JP. if there wasn't such a nerdboner for your shitty country you would have been rangebanned a long time ago, jap.

What???
You guys are our bros
We would never hate you.

>new zealander insults new zealand
>orientals defend it

>>new zealander insults new zealand
>>orientals defend it
thanks

>Ausfailian

You can disrespect us all you want, but as soon as you start mocking NZ that's when shit will get real!!!!!!

>be in airport in sydney
>the line for the flights to new zealand is chock full of people with dreads and tattoos and wearing flip flops who look like they wouldn't be able to recognize a bath if they were in one

ahh yes

it's too white.

sieg farkin heil
woof woof

This guy comes up and says "SIEG FUCKING HEIL"

What do?

'kia ora'

Oh God this is so true it hurts. I hate this place

youtube.com/watch?v=jY9dQ8hUi7U

I don't. I visited NZ 3 years ago, and it's hands down the best country I've ever been to. If you hate it so much I'll gladly swap citizenship with you.

Probably a New Zealander living in an Oriental country

what other cunts you been to, cunt?

Botswana and Antarctica

include me in the screenshot XD

I've been to warm water streams in NZ that occur in the wild (swam in them). Go fuck yourself.

ok??

I can agree with that, NZ women are either sluts, faggots or both

USA obviously, Ireland, England, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand.

New Zealand is the best cunt I've ever been in, England and USA are tied for the worst.

I'm surprised you don't find Germany to be as good as NZ. I've been to both. Personally I like Germany more than NZ but only because I'm an engineeringboo.

No need for these threads anymore, NZ. We've decided that we're convincing people to go to Canada, instead.

Ah I must've missed the memo.

Well now you know. Not a bad system either, really. This way we save a lot of time on shitfighting and we can pool our resources.

NZ has the added appeal of being remote and low population. Germany was definitely nice, I've had a great experience in every country I've visited except England. New Zealand was just on another level for me, I didn't want to leave.

what happened to west korea

Shitty sheep fucking country