Did computer make you lonely?

Did computer make you lonely?

No. I was lonely so I filled the void with a computer.

>ginger and nigger genes
That is one unfortunate lady.

I am the void in my life

No, I made myself lonely. I pushed people away, burned bridges, attempted suicide. Then when I went back to try to rebuild my life back up the bridges were ashes and everyone turned their back on me just like I did. Some even made fun of me for trying to win them back. So now I'm back where I started, alone with only a flickering screen to keep me alive.

Sometimes when I turn of all the lights I think this screen is just extending the duration of my suffering here. I want to go home.

Being mixed as a woman is easy mode. Women who look like that are seen as being "exotic". If you're a man and you look different from everyone else, you're just "creepy". Case in point, she has friends. Boohoo.

No, lonely made me computer.

She is very attractive. I am not alone in saying this. It's difficult to understand the numb skulls who would say otherwise.

nah

Telling people you tried to commit suicide basically guarantees that they will never ever want to be your friend.

Maybe just quit being a bitch.

There should exist somewhere a compilation of Ceaser being attacked by animals for those of us who hate him.

This
I don't know what the fuck she is complaining about

She looks like the model in Apple's animoji commercial

and her hair is beautiful desu

You're the kind of idiots that only see things one way.

Instead of the

G - A
A - C
T - A
A - T
C - A
A - G

Sequence, She got the

N - G
I - I
G - N
G - G
E - E
R - R

Sequence.

>She looks like the model
She looks like a ginger nigger hybrid with fetal acohol syndrome and she has real life ronald mcdonald hair.

Seeing one way positively is the best way.

>tripfags in charge of insults

>I'm a creepy dude and it's society's fault don't have friends!

Id legit still fug tho because im desperate and it could be worse,she could be fat.

This was harsh and cuts real deep, I'm afraid. Therapy will be required for anyone subjected to this treatment. A young woman could be destroyed by the lack of blood flow to your penis. Perhaps you might reconsider. We can only hope.

>Telling people you tried to commit suicide basically guarantees that they will never ever want to be your friend.
Then I don't want them as friends either. I want a friend who I can share some 1800 with and talk about my life with not some play pretend like we both don't have shit going on in our lives.

>Maybe just quit being a bitch.
Yeah you're right but I hate myself.

>it could be worse,she could be fat.

If she gained some weight maybe she wouldn't look like a guy.

Why hate him? He helped a lot of people

You can spill your brains all over anonymous forums about how you tried to kill yourself, if you want to make friends keep that shit to yourself.

I'm lonelier offline - most of my friends are euros, and I don't really get along with people who live near me

>implying i don't like skinny 110lb chicks i can throw about like a rag doll as i fug.

After I'm done with her could turn her upside down and mop the cum and pussy juice off the floor with her head.

If she can actually have a convo and cook, she might be worth marriage, holds a convo, cooks, cleans. Fuckin super woman.

Then I guess I'm not going to have any friends then because that's fucking retarded. I have to pretend like everything is okay in my life to keep people around? Fuck that, I'd rather drown in 1800 every saturday night.

>I hate myself
This is the battlecry of faggots nobody likes. Stop being such a fucking beta. You're gay ass depression (and your lo-fi hip hop and ironic self-deprecating memes that I know you love) males you the most generic, dime a dozen faggot in the world. You're worse than a redditor.

the best way to be blind, yes.

Stop feeding tripfags. Ignore them, hide their posts, filter them out.

what the hell is the feature that makes her look "off"?

Help me Sup Forums i cant put my finger on it. Is it the eyes?

Her eyes are massive. She basically has anime eyes.

I'm half korean and half danish and I dont look like anyone either

I've never had problems with my identity, or mixing in with people of either background. This lady is just looking for something to complain about. People mistake me for mexican if i dont shave, but that's about it.

The folds of her upper lip didn't develop properly so it looks flat, the bridge of her nose is flat, her head is abnormally small so her eyes look extra large.

Basically her mom was doing tons of drugs while she was pregnant.

He is right, you know. That guy is pathetic aggressive fag who wants to look as snowflake.
>bwwwwaaaa i almost committed suicide!!! You have to love me because of that!!
You are so pathetic you could not even kill yourself properly.

I'm so indecisive user, I could end it all and all of my pain and suffering would finally end or get back up on my feet and fix my life. But I hate myself so much I neither want to give myself the pleasure of ending it all right now nor give myself a chance to get my shit together. I honestly don't know what to do.

It's strange how a site founded with tripfags now has a community who despises them.

No because then I'd be blaming things other than myself and we can't have that.

Weird lids, plus she looks like one of those weird albino Africans.

It isn't the community its a few posters who are dependent on the place and get triggered easily.

I don't care what I look like and yeah I'm pathetic. I just hope I can move past my crossroad and finally either finally kill myself or make my life good again.

This

>dependent on a sudanese watering can forum
Jesus, even I'm not that pathetic. Thank you tripfriend, I feel better already.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post.

Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up!

You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops!

You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>acts like guide to Sup Forums
>uses reddit spacing

You even got a nice neat little folder filled with template replies. You poor sad man.

She a qt

>folder
It's a text file.

>it's the first time I'm seeing this pasta
Newfag.

Dumb phoneposter detected. You complain of the spacing because it screws up the formatting in your tiny phone screens, but everybody hates phoneposters, so you invented this retarded "le reddit spacing meem XD" as a red herring because you know people hate redditors more than phoneposters.

>Her eyes are massive
and not in the cute way

It sure is, billy.

No, I've seen it countless times posted whenever a tripfriend is nearby even if they're the OP. I'm surprised you haven't become a tripfriend yet and made an anti-anonymous pasta yet.

>tripfriend
Fantastic, why don't you become one so I can filter you off, faggot?

she is, what some would refer to as, a bug-person

having access to information and ideas instantaneously gave me fear of life and what's real and now i have schizophrenia lol thanks internet :-dddd

her face looks like a person with down syndrome's face, except it's not as much as true down syndrome face, so it's less noticeable

I probably wouldn't hesitate to kill myself if the time made it necessary. But I don't think it's my time yet.
And I'm done with people. I could be fine all by myself I think.
Because to me, you're not people; you're words on a screen. I wouldn't have it any other way.

>listening to lo-fi hip hop now
I normally don't give a damn but I dislike when the stereotypes apply to me. And I'm not depressed.

What's a computer?

/thread

I'm half indo-suramise and Dutch(or ot least my bio father was a "tall blonde guy" since I've never seen him)
People have mistaken me for a mexican mulitple times.
wtfuck?

I'd say it's her flat nose. But it feels like it's something with her eyes, dunno. Maybe it's just the skin color.

le 56% face

More like "le 5% face and dropping"

>amerimutts

>That name

She is being intentionally disingenuous. In the cooking video, her cameraman made clicking noises through the whole thing, handed her two bananas when she needed oven mitts to get her "mud cookies" out of the oven, and she referred to his "African IQ."

He is a prick IRL and has an irritating accent/energy level.

Literally none, she's just an oversensitive teenager, exactly like all the women with that 'OMG IMA SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE' attitude at 14-16. Then some of them grow up.

she's pretty funny tbqh

I'd say the huge eyes and the thick eyelids with dark rings under them are the worst.

No, actually quite the opposite.
Also there's a huge difference between being lonely or being alone. I like being alone but thanks to a bunch of faggots that I can contact any time through the internet I'm never lonely.

>things that really happened for $200

Wow I actually agree for once

thats the best post i've seen in a long time here.
pretty sad desu

lol

protruding maxilla

/thread

>Telling people you tried to commit suicide basically guarantees that they will never ever want to be your friend.
Yeah, but so does being a tripfag.
>Maybe just quit being a bitch.
That's some major hypocracy.

>being an amerimutt

Negroid facial features with white skin. Uncanny valley effect.

See
Basically the fact that she's ginger

The time I got my first computer, I didn't have an Internet connection. I barely got joy out of using it. At the time, I used to go out, Play with friends, socialize. The year I got an internet connection is where it slowly started going downhill. Spent half of my day sitting in front my computer and slowly lost the ability to get along people irl.

Similar situation here. I used to have a good mix of social life and Playstation life, but then it gradually got more exclusive to the indoors life and as a result I lost contact with pretty much everyone.

No, I've met best friends online and many other interesting people.
And I wouldn't have met my waifu if I didn't had a computer. She is the light in my life, without her I would never knew how does it feel to be in love and feel loved.

I was lonely before I joined online communities. I lived in shit neighborhood with lots of pathology and I'm unable to recognize faces so I could never really make friends as a kid.

her black grandma was fucked by a ginger and her black mama was fucked by a ginger, resulting in her being a ginger.
I'd fuck her and i'm not a ginger.

>Did computer
> make lonely?

Nah. I have thousands of friends online. You should check out this website called Sup Forums. Every one of those bros have got my back. I can tell them anything and always get support & great advices right back.

back to Sup Forums

>be surrounded by dumb rednecks that love loud trucks and boom noise
>go on internet
>meet people who aren't sub 90 IQ
I'd say the opposite

But she really is a mutt. Have you seen her face?

is this considered huwhite in amerikkka?

No. Computer gave me a functional life. Dealing with people in real life would have meant I would have either gone berserk and killed a bunch of people or become suicidal and killed myself.

Computer/seclusion/peace of mind is best thing in life for an autist.

>can't recognize faces
Are you me? That's so annoying and embarrassing I feel so ashamed all the time

This. She isn't even wearing makeup.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O