This bad boy, the 2017 edition iPad pro WIFI with 256gb storage, is sold for 500 euro, has warranty until 112018...

This bad boy, the 2017 edition iPad pro WIFI with 256gb storage, is sold for 500 euro, has warranty until 11\2018, what's the chance it's warranty will be void due to the dents on the back? Should I buy it? I need it for drawing.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Wacom-Mobilestudio-Pro-13-DTHW1320-Free-Shipping/273041830638
youtube.com/watch?v=UeT8pto_8Bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lagPad

My bad, 600 euro, new costs like 1000 euro

This is a really stupid fucking comparison

you fucking nigger buy an actual drawing device like a used wacom tablet that has a display and actually has a computer in it for literally less money and more power with an actual wacom system drawing hardware.

>what's the chance it's warranty will be void due to the dents on the back?
Ask apple support not us, f a m

Are you retarded or autistic? I already have a Cintiq 27qhd. I want this for mobile drawing

ebay.com/itm/Wacom-Mobilestudio-Pro-13-DTHW1320-Free-Shipping/273041830638

are you fucking retarded, did you not read my original post, the mobile studio wacom has a FUCKING BUILT IN COMPUTER, I7

ITS A FUCKING COMPUTER TABLET WITH LITERALLY GOD TIER DRAWING HARDWARE. APPLE IS SO FUCKING NEW TO MAKING DRAWING HARDWARE AND HAS A CLOSED FUCKING OS THAT IS LITERALLY KIDDY OS FONE EDITION.

It probably was hit pretty hard against something. There could be slight structural damage to the circuit board, which could make it more vulnerable to sudden death as the device ages or if dropped, even if the impact is within the envelope the device was designed to withstand.

Even more worrying is the impact on the battery. Modern lithium batteries can become vulnerable to explosion when or after physical trauma. (See videos of lithium batteries exploding after being bent or hit. The latest viral one shows iPhone battery module exploding after someone bit it as a joke.)

I haven't heard about Apple denying warranty just because the device chassis has a dent, but policies change all the time.

lol you are pretty retarded, he said it had a built in computer, the shit you said is just a display drawing tablet which requires a seperate pc. Think that makes you retarded.

Not him but you didn't even say that in op

brainlets mactoddlers on Sup Forums, whattareyagonna do?

I work for Apple in the phone support mines. The warranty has nothing to do with cosmetic damage and simply covers manufacturer defects and flaws. Like for example if the wifi breaks the Apple store isn’t going to give a shit that it has dents, unless those dents directly caused the said issue, in which case it would not be covered under manufacturer warranty. Make sense?

The iPad in your picture is clearly several years old. No android tablet comes anywhere close to the iPad Pro in terms of performance, graphics, or display quality. They also stop getting updated after 2 years while iPads are updated for several more.

That’s a great deal for that iPad. Especially if it’s the bigger version. Buy now, ask questions later. Assuming it works.

iPads are fucking trash. Random 0 tilt to 45 degree tilt out of nowhere. Get a real Wacom instead of some shitty knock off fruit toy.

I find it funny how people who are on a budget buy apple products and are like "oh im so poor". Make better choices, buy something that is cost effective not what is used by niggers to make them feel rich.

>Should I buy it? I need it for drawing.
No, it's shit for drawing.
Get a Thinkpad and a Wacom.

trips of truth

Too bulky
I did ticking read your post, the mobile studio is expensive and actually worse as a tablet, used one, sold it already.
Im not asking for advice on what to buy, I already have a Wacom device for my desktop, a surface pro 4 which sucks as it lags like shit. And have tried the mobile studio, which is too bulky. The iPad pro has better tablet app support. If I'm gonna use Photoshop I'll rather be on my desktop.

You need to jack off. Release your anger
Poorfag

exactly, apple is literally a kid in the drawing hardware industry, and they will stay that way. Only people who are not serious about digital drawing purchase itampon pro to draw. Its an insult when i read lists that include an ipad pro as a drawing tablet solution next to amazing shit like cintiqs and mobilestudios

why make this thread? just buy it lmao

you have all this shit, sell it if its so bad and buy another bad thing
/thread/

you turn down all this advice for actually good hardware, then lie and say oh i had it didnt like it.
go applefag on reddit please
/thread

Literally asked if such dents void the warranty, if anyone has experience servicing an iPad in similar condition

When it comes to tablets, iPads are both more cost effective and better in general. If you are on a budget you can get the base leve iPad or used. Both will offer a tablet that is much much much better than any android tablet.

it will not void the warranty. As long as the damage does not affect its functionality. Basically you wont know until you send it in and they find the dent for example crushed the battery and made it explode later on.

Why would I lie?

not gonna take the bait, but unless you are not op, both android and apple tablets are useless for actually digital artists. Believe me i have been through the wringer with trying to find a mobile drawing tablet. I also am happy with a mobile studio 16 at this moment with i7 and 256 gb m.2 ssd.

you are retarded. You do not have a wacom mobile studio. WHICH IS A FUCKING MOBILE PC, A DRAWING TABLET. The thing you have is just a god damn drawing tablet. Just fucking buy the ipad holy shit why are there so many appleshill threads lately.

itoddlers will defend this

but of course
it is best to buy it knew, its a good investment that you will not need to make more then once.

I got the 512 gb version :3

Theres a surface pro in the photo

all these fucks replying to yet another apple shilling thread

surface pro is a piece of shit device that is just as new to the drawing market. Stop trying to make pointless defense. If you do not want advice from an actual digital artist leave. Wacom devices are literally the number one choice for this kind of thing. Mobile studio is best for your case. But that just me, and thousands of others.

i bought mine used without a m.2 drive, only had a 256 gb m.2 for it at the moment.

>paying really money for an Apple product.

im when i say been through the wringer, i have literally tried near all the most common tablets with built in operating systems. Had the surface pro 2 and 3, both sold off within a week of getting.

>really money

give up, applepoorfags stay applepoorfags
its quite literally social Darwinism at work, let it happen.

>Apple
You fucking sheep...

>too poor to afford a mobilestudio
smhtbhfam

Lenovo yoga book has treated my friend well. It has a Wacom bottom with 1:1 sizing to the 1920x1200 screen.
What you sketch is what you get and from what they've sketched they definitely made good use of it.
Can get one for 300 usd not a bad price imo.

>surface pro
50% failure rate

>android tablets
Inferior processor, inferior screen, inferior camera, updated for less than 2 years

it has wacom hardware that is subpar and made to be cheap. If one was a real digital artist they would use an actual wacom tablet like the mobile studio and not be a poor fag and get an apple IPAD PROO

lelnopo sucks dick.

Why would I buy something so bulky when I have a Wacom at home?

Yet my mothers' nexus fucking 10 with android 4.4.4 is faster than that shit

its not bulky, and its a mobile computer, not just a wacom drawing tablet. Also on a serious note, i had an ipad pro 12.9" and it was embarassing when i took it places to draw in public. It just looks immature. The mobile studio 13" looks proper professional. And yes you shouldn't care about what others think, but it can affect how you work. Besides the fact that the ipad pro has a really bad pressure and tilt system. Its a toy in comparison.

its like op purposely doesnt google comparisons
youtube.com/watch?v=UeT8pto_8Bw

wow it would suck to not be able to use real drawing programs, which is what you get with an ipad. You would have to use all these mobile drawing "apps" instead of something like kirta, paint too sai, full on photoshop, the works.

iTODDLERS BTFO

>the only way to get any real work done on ipad is to remote into a mac with full version of photoshop
TOPKEK

>Linking tech grandma, gtfo

>and even that is a crippled version of it with all that latency and no hardware forwarding.

>reviewer happens to be old and female, therefore her points with empirical evidence are invalid?

This is literally the only fruit junk I consider because it felt comfy in the store when I tried it, I've used a Wacom companion second hand, sold it shortly after because it's too bulky to carry.

If you plan on getting that you're basically a retard. You need more cash to buy your autodesk app or some shit. If I were you I'd stick to wacom hybrids so there will be no useless learning curve when you acquire a new device.
>muh muh
Post art and we'll talk.

>totally missing the point of your own image
defending ANY company, not just apple, makes you a consumer who you fucking edgy pseudo-anarchist 13-year-old atheist.

why not buy another iPad without dents? user please don't tell me you're that poor, your making us look bad!

you just wanted to know about warranty and you thought it warranted a new thread. this belongs on /sqt/

make sure it isn't stolen if at all possible before you buy. they say it has warranty so it probably isn't a problem, but be extra careful around used apple goods as, if it is stolen, you cannot fix or reset it.

post your art, op

Seriously though iPads constantly overheat and thermal throttle, they're the biggest tech regret of my life. They work fine for light use like reading or listening to music but even moderate web browsing will cause it to get uncomfortably hot and eventually get pic related.

For the same price get a surface pro OP, miles better than this piece of shit.

So buy your toy and piss off. A serious artist would have studied exhaustively and never needed to ask Sup Forums. Lazy larpers OTOH would, therefore OP is that.

Buy toy. If work, keep. If not, sell. So easy!

>The iPad in your picture is clearly several years old
Did you miss the part where it's being compared to a pentium 3?

You guys are missing the part where these things get really hot all the time and lock up. Very fast but don't test it. Stick to 2d gaymes and hw decoding, nothing cpu intensive.

I've never had an iPad give me a heat warning. please stop larping, pajeet

You don't need an iPad for drawing user, get a tablet instead. Wacom Bamboo medium if you're starting out and anything Clintiq if you're serious.

t. basement dwelling soyboy

For suggesting a Bamboo?

you can't take a drawing tablet with you, drawing virgin. they're 2 separate product classes