/asean/

Fucking half-elves edition

daily duterte

anyone seen that new video of the abus getting BTFO?

xth for duterte makes me lose all regret I'd ever have if I killed myself

>mfw some western guy tells e that duterte has killed thousands of people all ready

why does their media lie?

kill yourself dutertard

go to /pinoy/ or Sup Forums tb.h

Remove Yankee

yeah around 2000

Kneel on the ground if you wish you lend us the money.
I will borrow it.
I will never return it.
Thank us.

We surrendered.
Please accept them to ASEAN.

Elves did nothing wrong

there is absoltely ntohign wrong with half elves

>Dudirty doing damage control
>was the second world leader snubbed by a US President after Putin in 2013

I bet that they are just waiting for their own elections to be done with and the regime change will happen next year after Trump/Hillary swears in.

reeeeeeeeeee zero is shit, it should change it's name to shit decisions because of it's bad tastes for waifus

i dropped that shit after a few episodes but i heard alot of crying from swefaggottråden

>all that shit taste
I like my waifu as a doormat and a character lacking any sort of motivation.

I've decided, I'm moving to the Phillipines.
>Shitty currency
>Educated, can get job there
>Can get big house
>Healthcare isn't world class but ok
Seems comfy

Big houses are a meme

Higher bills

Bitchier to clean

is this comfy for you?

please no hate for my tambayan

go here and fuck off

this desu. Even if you get a maid to clean it for you, what's the point? What would a bachelor even have a use for a big house other than wagging his rich dick.

What's wrong? Clean river, healthy forest, 10/10 would hike.

Better than living in a small apartment

probably a cityfag who's too scared to leave his basement

I had a friend ask her about our predicament. This was their conversation.

>Bakit mo siya iniiwasan?
>Ayaw ko sa kanya.
>Pero paano kung gusto lang niya makipagkaibigan?
>Pakikipagkaibigan ba ginagawa niya? Nagtatanong pa nga siya sa mga kaibigan ko kung paano manligaw!
>Sinabi lang niya samin na nagugustuhan ka lang niya, hindi niya sinabi na gusto ka niyang maging gf o ano
>Ayaw ko parin. Linalayuan ko na nga siya para maka-get over na siya. Tinutulungan ko pa nga siya!

Don't bring more zika pls

nothing wrong with trying to distance yourself from her, it's good that you're making distance from her because you'll only hurt yourself when she gets a shota

Yea even more I should cash in stronk Singapore dollar for Philippine Pesos, and buy cozy house

>most powerful country in the world
>got btfo by a "poo" president of a poor monkey nation
Why the fuck am I still typing in English.

ahahahaha

Sorry, we're full.
Go to Australia or New Zealand.

In the end we are the ones looking like uncivilized 3worlders again

ikr?

Its pretty comfy and there is less noise and you only need an hour drive

Your concept of 3rd worlders is opposite man.

>currency meme
oh boy

not even directed at obama. If you watch the video where he said that he was clearly directing his words to the piece of shit columnist making out of line statements.

He asked for asean only questions and they have to go over the line. For once I can understand why he would be angry when hearing his people being put down.

The novelty of living there gets old really fast at the end of the day you just want a comfy small apartment hopefully in a less congested small city
The extreme side of rural living is equal to living in a slum
At least in here

T.province fag

He threatened him that he will cuss him out

Cause he believed the media that Obama will call him on the ejks which he might tho.

Reminder that economic success of ASEAN countries is DIRECTLY proportional to how much of their population is Chinese.

Americans are thin-skinned. I know this is a diplomatic disaster, but god damn I just laughed how US spins the story as if Duterte actually did call Obama a 'son of a whore' directly at his face. Look at the comments of Americans on how they want to pull out their aid in this country or how we shouldn't disrespect them because they're 1st worlders and we're not. It's fucking hilarious

Putin dissed Obama
Erdogan dissed Obama
Duterte dissed Obama
Who's next?

Duts and his shenanigans fits it perfectly right now

I see man. I should've researched and watched the video first. I'm getting fooled by yellowcucks bigtime goddamn...

>Why the fuck am I still typing in English.
Edi magtagalog ka na lang, pwede naman e
それとも日本語もいい

malay-chan

It's the western media spinning the story m8, yellow media has nothing to do with this entirely.

Well, that's generally true, unless ur country is hyper inflated

Indonland is the most powerful and it's all thanks to the hard work of the indon people

>kaibigan
It's pronounced as "Ka-ibigan" ;^)

>DU30 speaks in tagalog
>flip media (mostly yellowcucks) translates it into english
>western media picks it up and reports it to the international news

not even a duterte voter(never voted)but I can understand why he would be angry to be called directly to his face that his people and country still answers to obama as if were a vassal state.

That is pretty insulting and pretty much implying as if we are still an american vassal state despite being a sovereign country.

pretty sad that when you try to defend your country from being insulted you get the bad grounds

Learn Filipino first :^)

Five pesos says you're going to get mugged and live in the slums for the rest of your life until the news outlets make a story out of you.

It's the western media who did the translation, not the yellow media m8. Stop being so close minded and besides, we're literally on the edge of both sides. Either Russia or China will take us in or USA retains its support in the Philippines, but USA got Vietnam so I don't think they really give a shit about us.

What did Obama say to him anyway?
Aside from the ejk thing

>
Talo yan, akin na sinko mo

Obama will still talk about human rights violation against drug lords despite Duterte pleads to assess our situation first before saying anything about hymen rights

lul ka kay Indo-kun ko bibigay

We are definelty acting like 3worlders with our leaders

Is duterte the memest president in asia?

*kira*

Well yeah that's whats happening and so?

pretty much "answer me what are you dong"

pretty bossy stuff, as if we need permission to try and fixing our country.

It's the road to relevancy, my Belgian waffle

What about Erdogan? He did the same to Obama too without the cussing

Not like Obama's opinion matters at this point.

Neither Hillary nor Trump will be of any help to us either.

We're going to have to rely on our communist and excommunist neighbours.

go cry on reddit

Fucking Duterte man ruined my sex tour 2016 worst year of my liiiiife

That's just a simpler question

Didn't they just donated money to the PNP and military aid

I sure it entitles them to ask if they are not funding yet another 3world dictator that abuses human rights and civil liberties

Gotta respect the hymen rights blake

You're right they did

update(dot)ph/2016/04/us-donates-p16-9-m-barracks-for-pnp-officers-undergoing-us-training/4527

That must be the reason why our military is so successful fighting against ASG. Peace has been brought to Sulu

hyprocrisy at its finest though
Obama can't even protect black lives

If he's Chinese looking then that's instant cardboard and crack sprinkling justice

Doe obama go out of his way to endorse killing of black people because they are automatically gulity?

R-E-M-O-V-E
> and all asean countries should do this

I literally don't give a shit about walking AIDS
We're bizzaro Mexico at this point.

Hello jungle people.

fuck off

The other two countries are non-democratic countries

We are one therefore we are being held to a higher standard

>muh yellow

If your shitty idol doesn't want international attention he should have kept his mouth shut or follow through to his promise that he'll act presidential and statesmanlike

Not even US rivals like Russia or China would go throw out a tantrum over the United States

>duterte
>only one who wears his traditional attier
>touches hands with brunei and laos
>laos PM looks like feeling uneasy with duterte beside him
>firm grip with brunei PM
Hmmm can someone explain?

More like we're expected to act like true American allies like we used to.

I don't care either way, politics and news is as intereting as watching anime right now and we're all on a wild ride

rem is best girl

Brunei is Philippines' closest ally, in fact, we're a closer ally than the US. Brunei's biggest trading partner is the Philippines.

this

ever since dutdut was elected, everyone suddenly became politics experts

brunei and philippines gonna fuck up Laos
Laos beware

We would have wished the same tbqh if we could only control duterte's dirty mouth but didn't I imply that yellows has nothing to do with the media spins? Why the fuck are you so butthurt?

To think dutdut could have used this talk to actually say his side and score some good points
Regardless of the ejk

But no he has to be fenoy fried about it and go apeshit

Have you seen Davao is safe brigade and not to mention the pro Marcos white whasing history internet warriors

It started around 2014

Aung San Suu Kyi is wearing their traditional garb too

Those are professional shills aka public image consultants and paid trolls in computer cafes.

They're even at Sup Forums right now, all the poster IDs are different and the replies come in late.

vietnam what are you doing?

le not care meme

HAHA

O-Okay...

What are you doing in Thailand?

hmm...

Well, unless I'm stabbed. Then ok.
But until then,
>Lose passport
>Singapore embassy
>Get help
>Leave the shitty country once and for all
>Cherish that I'm living in safe and superior Singapore free of crime and world class healthcare
Feels good

my penis feels funny

>131TCH
What?

What was /asean/ like before Du30?

>Five pesos
sounds like hes less likely to get mugged unless if you raise your game higher m8