Retard intelligence knew I am on Sup Forums and they blocked said board from my house...

Retard intelligence knew I am on Sup Forums and they blocked said board from my house, it doesn't show any content from Sup Forums, how to get access to open it again?

it's not blocked
something is wrong with Sup Forums
Sup Forums doesn't work for me
the intelligence doesn't care about your shitposts on Sup Forums you autist
also stop ruining iraq's reputation with your nigger posts

*drops bomb*
Sorry that was uncalled for but regardless I still decided to went through it. I hope you don't hate us as much. Islam was a mistake. Sorry again for that sick bant.

Now, I don't think it's blocked. That was happening to me earlier. There was probably something truly redpilled and they froze it or cp raid was happening.

Rumors are the end of the internet as we know it is coming.

Again I want to apologize for any destruction or harm that America has done, but forget not Islam was a mistake and yeah. Sorry bud, stay strong.

Yeah..he's the reason Iraqis have a bad reputation.

yeah because iraq's reputation was so good in the first place haha

thats a maintenance i think. its annoying but shit happens once a week.

i'm talking about the opinion of people who know shit not some morons from half the world away who get their information from fox news
let me rephrase : iraqi's reputation to people who know iraq, ie : middle easterners

Fucking newfags. Sup Forums just shat itself like it always does. Give it an hour and it'll be back.
Hopefully you retards will be back there too.

niggers

Fuck off, kill yourself.. nobody asked for your help, shitskin I am not Ar*b goatfucker.

>kurd
>turkmen (kurd's bitch)
i understand your anger at life and feel sorry for you

You boys take it easy now.

Didn't you just do it? Kill YOURSELF before KILLING YOURSLEF.

>2 iraqi flags fighting each other on a weeb board
rare

pretty peaceful though

It are probably errors connecting to the database. Happens once in a while. You're still welcome, iraq

no i like life
feels good being a majority :^)
we're literally the only 2 and we're fighting
you get why iraq is messed up :DDD

>a maniac terrorist is talking about life.
English motherfucker, I will gas you soon.

i'm not a terrorist i'm a pacifistic innocent shia

>Shia
>Not terrorist

b-but i'm agnostic not even remotely religious

Shia a shit
Sunni a shit
Discuss

Kurd here