Why is it so gorgeous

why is it so gorgeous

What is that? A vernee X clone?

Because it's 800 bucks

What's gorgeous about a slab of glass?

>round screen corners
Would you pay for this on a tv or monitor?

>wanting weirdo resolutions

>manually typing post number
go slow lil fella

did they get rid of the stupid bend in the screen? I hope it has a finger print reader.

It really is not.
This. I also hate that weird "tall" aspect ratio. Those two things instantly killed my interest for that device.

>those iPhone-tier side bezels
S8 actually looked better, fuck that

You're just getting lured by the color purple.

poorfag pretty much this

What is that supposed to be

does the screen still curve? if so I'm not touching this thing.

that's in a case right?

No but it's perfectly designed for a protective case that wraps around the phone and provides a raised lip. This protects the screen and prevents accidental screen touches from the palm. It's really great on phones that allow it.

>less processing power than previous generation iPhone

Lmao @ android.

Maybe with those margins around the display they improved the resistance of display to shocks (like drops on hard surfaces) without the need to use a protection case anymore.

>muh geekbench
lol what a nigger

Because a team of industrial designers got paid an exorbitant amount of money to make a product people would find so 'gorgeous' they would end up suspending their better judgement and make useless posts about it's looks on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Android is pathetic.

OwO What's this

It's literally the biggest and most powerful OS on earth. You are the pathetic little person.

Something about it is prettier than the previous ones, but the curved sides and rounded corners still really don't appeal to me.

S8 looks much better. This one has bigger side bezels.

>18:9 aspect ratio
Why would anyone think it's gorgeous?