United nothing could stop us

United nothing could stop us.

>russia
>uk
>australia
The alcohol bill.

Do Chinese people call Australians Westerners or South-Easterners? Or do they just call them Chinese?

this is pretty much perfect, and might even have happend if we hadnt had WW2 and Russia sperging out.

Liberals can.

fixed

America is a lost cause. They have too many non- whites. Spics will be majority there soon.

it's missing israel and argentina t b h

>Sharting Anglos and Eurocucks
>unstoppable

Topkek. You're forgetting that all the people with any intelligence or money in Anglo countries would side with Asia and the Middle East.

this don't include us we not white no mo

POO

USA has too many spics
CN has too many chinese
UK has too many muslims
AUS has too many ???

Chinks

meant CA not CN oops

We have lot of East Asian and Indian immigrants, but they usually mind their own business and don't cause trouble. Plus Australians are not extremely Politically Correct like the Americans and Western Europeans.

UK has too many britshits

best map so far

I am a Greek and I would fight against you.

Every foreigner gets free GCSE's from doing their native language as a course, so they have to put 0 effort in. Complete bullshit desu.

If you're just putting Anglo countries in the yanks can fuck off desu.

:') I hope you realize this is why you're despised the world over. Greeks, Russians, Italians, women: people within those borders all hate you just the same. You were/are shitty parasites and so no one would side with you.

Not the same guy, but you know, I've seen many and many American people shitposting here.
It doesn't mean that all murricans are the same.

Thats cheating

That's the point. Good, powerful people within these countries wouldn't be part of such a stupid alliance. It would crumble because nothing unites those countries except Sup Forums-tard delusions, the same delusions that are destroying economies via Brexit, Trump, and other really bad ideas. If you guys knew what you were doing, you'd try to look like benevolent, good people. Instead you're consistently fucking up and getting everyone to hate you.

United about what? Whites always hated themselves in the history.

australians

>whites

Do you can come up with any group as broadly defined as "whites" where hating each other was not the case?

I also forgot that "white" is a New World thing. lel

White means European or people of European descent.

What is the matter of being powerful if not to help the poorest ? You want to end immigration and "cultural enrichment", then stop imperialism and augment foreign aid

North African people are white in North America.

>cumskin union

just let this shit heap you call western civilisation collapse already

in America

Why do you think want to unite with Europeans, Yanks and other Anglos?

This one is more reasonable.

Drop Russia and that's basically the civilized world.

But for what purpose?

>Eastern Europe
>Civilized

I said drop Russia. Why would that leave Eastern Europe?

>Moldavia is civilized
This is what Eurocucks actually believe.

We can dream, old boy.

Oops, meant Moldova.

Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus are all Africa tier. Romania and Bulgaria are shitholes full of gypsies.

Nothing besides ethnic unites you with Russians

Fixed you, OP.

>ethnic

What the hell are you talking about? Brits are genetically more distant from us than Germans or Swedes.

Aren't most Russians just a mix of Finns, Scandinavians and Slavs?

No, they are tatars/mongols

More like a mix of feces, krokodil and vodka

Found an Ukrainian.

Putin is Finnic himself, I read somewhere. Vepsian or something.

Ukrainians are better than Russians in every possible way.

>including the baltics

C U T E
U
T
E

Ukraine is a fake country. Eastern Ukrainians are Russians, Western Ukrainians are Poles.

Ukraine is game to you?

why do you think "whites" are united? I don't give a fuck about you stupid anglo. frankly I think you're disgusting. we have the same melanin level but other than that we are truly different. there is no "white race" so stop shilling it.

>an

Yes.

Russia-senpai why are you so tsundere

*flips risk board*

Because he's stupid and doesn't want to unite and rule the world.

>we have the same melanin level but other than that we are truly different. there is no "white race"

Do you hate Europe? It's the ancestral homeland of the White Americans and Russians afterall.

>we have the same melanin level but other than that we are truly different

This, thb. We barely have anything in common with Anglos besides belonging to the same biological species and having the same color of skin.

Don't shatter the Sup Forums kiddos dreams

>royalty

Oh boy, here we go. Our royalty after the 18th century wasn't even ethnically Russian.

Russia isn't even ethnically Russian

Which proves that smart, beautiful and intelligent Russians in Russia were descedants of Northern European feodals.

What is this autism? We have nothing in common with you.

pretty sure wanting a "white race" to dominate the world is a bigger Sup Forums fantasy than saying we are different from you

>Do you hate Europe?

I hate stupid people with bipolar mentality.

>ancestral homeland of the White Americans and Russian

So what? It happened many hundreds and even thousands years ago. Modern Russians and Europeans/Americans are absolutely different people.

Stop that pointless sophistics. Russian population is and always was mostly slavic, while Russian rulers weren't. Especially, the latest generations of Romanovs.

>China has too many Chinese
Really Makes You Think

sorry, we were/are/will be always a lone wolf