Fuck Intel

Fuck Intel.
What's the best laptop with an AMD CPU at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-06/intel-gets-boost-in-1-26-billion-fight-as-case-sent-for-review
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait 3-6 months and ask again

>Best laptop
>AMD CPU
Pick one.

there will never be a workstation laptop with amd cpu and ecc ram

> supporting monopolies that constantly fuck the user over

This. Wait for AMD Thinkpad.

>30%

>market share domination is ‘monopoly’
Textbook marxism

>implying AMD are any better
they're both huge corporations. neither of them give a shit about you.

competition is good for the customer, because
>neither of them give a shit about you
they care about profit, and right now because of the fact that AMD is not in the dominant position they're going to try and win over some market share - by either making better products or offering better customer support.

You fags should go beyond blind shilling and try knowing more about the market of shit you're shilling for/against.

>You fags should go beyond blind shilling and try knowing more about the market of shit you're shilling for/against.
Is this addressed to me? I don’t disagree with you comrade

But they already exist.

Bristol Ridge not Raven Ridge.

It is a monopoly when there's absolutely no way for anyone to compete against it. Read a book.

lol no, just look at this shit.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-06/intel-gets-boost-in-1-26-billion-fight-as-case-sent-for-review

currently there's HP envy, acer swift or lelnovo ideapad with ryzen mobile, but more are announced.
ryzen mobile is great, don't bother with older AMD CPUs.

there are three models with AMD Ryzen APU:
HP ENVY x360 15z , Acer Swift 3, and Lenovo IdeaPad 720s.

Sadly, you don't have many choices, and depending what you want one will be better than the others.

>Thinkpad with Ryzen
You need to wait more.

>they're both huge corporations
>Intel
>106,000 employees
>AMD
>9,100 employees

Good goy, do your masters know that you're slandering marxism?

You are so fucking retarded! Just kys!

most of the intel employees are paid shills posting on Sup Forums

most laptops with amd processors are cheap pieces of shit, even models that ship with the A10 always come into my shop with broken hinges and motherboard problems

The 3 laptops with ryzen cpu right now are pieces of shit too, AMD is constantly getting fucked over by its "partners". I suggest you wait a couple of months before new models and reviews come out.

ryzen laptops are all HP right ? if its not a probook is trash tbqh

intel > arm > amd

>Le 30% face

Dude read the thread/google
HP went full jew and just used the same x360 chassis as the Intel counterpart which means Single channel RAM, go look up reviews. Also fuck HP, had a couple of laptops from them and they were all subpar

>amd
>laptop

i remember some guy came in with a really low end pentium or celeron x360, slow as shit on windows 10 out of the box, and still somehow slow with an SSD, hilarious

For a board that has programming under it's umbrella I'd expect better reading comprehension.

You must not have been programming for long then

There is none, wait.

>t. Intel retard that supports monopoly.
How can someone be so completely brain dead?

There aren't a ton of laptops with Ryzen yet but..

"The first Ryzen laptops will include the Acer Swift 3 14-inch laptop, Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC 17-inch gaming laptop, HP ENVY x360 convertible, and Lenovo IdeaPad 720S, as well as some Dell Inspiron models."

Ryzen actually beats out Intel in many tests between the laptop versions of their CPUs. Intel has a slight gain in power efficiency but thats about it.

>Intel
>10,000 employees who actually work, 40,000 shills and 56,000 diversity hires