How do you hack a computer?

How do you hack a computer?

install gentoo

Hit it with an axe, occasionally unironically.

maybe learn how they work so you can figure it
out yourself?

No but that's to hard.

words meaning other than their literal intention _is_ irony

Professional Penetration Tester here

Use lube on your penis and penetrate the ethernet RJ-45 port. Use a condom cause it may have a virus. GL

Start with soy

Simple, spectre and meltdown. Fucking Intel, how do you accidentally add hardware bugs?

download kali linux and then gi copy and paste some commands a pajeet has put up on youtube

rm -rf / is the first one you learn.

Call up the computer's owner and tell them you are Joe from Windows and you detected a virus on their computer

yes

> Sup Forumstard so fuckin stupid he cant even into pointers
> calls C users soyboys
wew, mfw

A hacker is someone who enjoys playful cleverness—not necessarily with computers. The programmers in the old MIT free software community of the 60s and 70s referred to themselves as hackers. Around 1980, journalists who discovered the hacker community mistakenly took the term to mean “security breaker.”

Please don't spread this mistake. People who break security are “crackers.”

jej

People don't seem to understand you pretty much need a college education in cyber security plus years of training to hack in the modern era, most hack tools available online are blocked and outdated by modern security

this, it's not as trivial as it was in the 90s

you need a terminal with black background and green text, then open up some random part of memory in a hex editor.

What's a computer?

that made me hungry

What's a computer?

You're sick.

Damn Richard, you really need to scrape that cheese of your feet.

Unironically this

That's sand.

>C
>Soyboy language

Is programming a soyboy job entirely?

I have an MS in Cyber Security and I can tell you that the real attention these days is on incident response. Notice how worms are now nonexistent.

my foot fetish
*cured*

Soyboy is the new cuck. Anybody you disagree with is a soyboy by definition. It's a nice way of avoiding having to justify your retarded beliefs.

>download hacking tool
>press 'hack'
>????????

Why does he powder his feet?

I mean, I got the administrator key of my school by just downloading some brute force shit and making a bootable usb. A lot is just understanding that system admins just don't care and having physical access, the latter obviously being yhe hard part. Remotely? With some javascript and just host some site that let's you download stupid shit and people will fall. Anything else you will not understand if you have to ask (It's not just being a tec wis but being able to find information from social media and the like).

It was literally just to install Age of Mythology, I was perfectly aware I was not a 1337 H4X0R

Good taste user i forgive the edginess in the second part of your post

He meant sometimes you use an axe made of something other than iron.