Why does the EU hate it so much?

Why does the EU hate it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.europarl.europa.eu/EPMobile/en/news/product.htm?reference=20151022IPR98809&l=en
youtube.com/user/Nervli/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lax gun laws, low taxes and hates immigrants

why does the usa hate it so much? you force them to open there bank secrets.

hate what?

This.
I was about to post the same shit.

Square flags

that was primarily the EU getting pissy over tax evaders

>You will never be rekt so hard by Napolean you swear eternal neutrality
"Neutral" countries are dog shit.

oh fuck off. you just want to talk about their gun laws as usual. that's the only reason you care you faggot.
why did usa make them open up their banks then? your motives are so thinly veiled you fat shit

Well the flag's a big plus

m.europarl.europa.eu/EPMobile/en/news/product.htm?reference=20151022IPR98809&l=en

i never met anyone who hates mountainniggerstan

>Napoleon

You soft in the head mate?

no, he's talking about the alps I think

idk, maybe because they're too fat to ski??

Why are you upset?

youtube.com/user/Nervli/videos

this is all i want know about switzerland

Whenever people are fearmongering about leaving the EU = collapse of everything I just point at Switzerland and say 'this could be us if you weren't such a whipped mongrel' but it falls on deaf ears because apparently people prefer to be scared

It's more the contrary.

We hate EU with every fiber of our bodies.

but
why?

we force them do to stuff that they don't want, you should know this feeling

Because we consider it undemocratic, we are under the impression that the construction was made too quickly.

It took us 600 years to unified a country not even a 6th of France. It's only logical that we are a bit skeptical when looking at the European construction.

Sup Forumstards are so retarded. Switzerland is full of immigrants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014

kys mudshit cunt

"Immigrant" is code for "uneducated, ignorant, fundamentalist muzzie", you dumb cuck.

Technically he is right. 25% of our population are foreigners.

Mostly from the EU and some balkan people that came during the Yougoslavian war.

but
the rest of Europe seems to think that's great and Germany knows best

so what ? its still full of immigrants . are you fucking retarded ?

> its still full of immigrants
Which are predominantly white, well-educated, well-read caucasians from neighboring countries.

Underrated

>Germany knows best
i laughed about this

>mudslimes, slavs and niggers are banned from owning guns in Switzerland

makes me moist

why the fuck are you calling me a cuck and did i defend immigrants ? do all of you Sup Forumsposter have poor reading comprehension

>do all of you Sup Forumsposter have poor reading comprehension
yes

Can you inform us about the general Swiss view on Brexit? What do you think and what is your media saying?

Because I read somewhere that Norway and Switzerland weren't that happy about it. The governments, that is.

i think they do have albainains turks and tamils

>infringing upon the natural right to keep and bear arms
>this makes you moist
kys, you unamerican commie bastard.

Not in relevant amounts. Their muzzie views will never gain political traction.

The gov. was not really happy about it since it will make our own negociation with EU more difficult (Bad timing, you're vote was either too early or too late).

Most people think it's great that we are not alone questioning this "thing" in Europe.

A recent poll showed that more than 80% of the swiss considered the Brexit as a good thing.

Subhumans shouldn't own guns Pekka Khan. This is why Switzerland is safer than pretty much every European country apart from Iceland and has lax laws.

Correction: citizens of former balkan countries, turkey and certain eastern yuro shitholes are barred from ownership of firearms in Switzerland, supposedly as a result of their overrepresentation in criminal cases involving violent confrontation.

Race and creed doesn´t play into it.

Interesting thanks

>This is why Switzerland is safer than pretty much every European country apart from Iceland and has lax laws.
Gun laws and violent crime are not related in any manner, you colossal retard.

>new hampshire
>vermont
>maine
>wyoming
>Arizona
>Alaska
>Oregon
>Washington
There´s a few states with lax gun laws (some of them have no state firearms legislation worth mentioning) and murder rates/crime rates comparable to most europoor dumps.

>Subhumans shouldn't own guns Pekka Khan.
>he doesn´t recognize the slippery slope inherently present in these forms of Sup Forumstard arguments
How about we bar non-commies from gun ownership and throw you in the gulag?

Last free country in Europe.

Lost

Those races commit the most crime and should not be armed you dumb cunt. Switzerland is smart.

Whites owning guns is a non-issue. The reason why Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire are so safe is because they are heavily white.

>switzerland
>lax gun laws
Carrying a weapon for the purpose of self defense is illegal in Switzerland. I would interpret that as employing authoritarian gun laws; citizens are in essence advised to "call the police" when shit hits the fan - I´m sure I don´t need to expand on why that´s bad advice.

Same with Wyoming and the Pacific NW.

Nobody hates Switzerland, it's just a small region for the rich to hide their money in.

Fucking 'muricans are wanking to it because they think they are the only two countries with freedums, guns and shieet. I gotta say, that's ignorant even in the american scale of ignorance.

>no conceal carrying means you have extremely strict laws

There's no point to it because Switzerland is so safe.

It is only a matter of time before the EU succeeds in breaking and humiliating Switzerland. Right now, they are accomplishing this via the traitorous and filthy French Swiss, who tend to favour progressiveness, liberalism, welfare state and disgusting left more than the rational German Swiss across the rostigraben.

Compare Geneva - a typical French multiculti city overrun by EU nationals, blacks, gooks and Muslims, smelling of piss - with Zurich, the contrast is amazing.

Ultimately, Switzerland is fated to be destroyed as the German Swiss are overwhelmed by the lazy, useless, good for nothings who vote to open the doors, spread open the Swiss national asshole and distribute the jew gold.

The French are a filthy, progressive people no matter which country they inhabit. They will ruin Switzerland as they have ruined Belgium and Canada. Fortunately, they are being punished the hardest for their betrayals of the pieds noirs, whom they sold out to the Muslims. Inshallah, the black banner will fly over the Eiffel tower in our lifetimes.

Who's to determine who's a subhuman and who's not? Maybe people with less than 120 IQ shouldn't be able to own guns. Maybe people with less than 2 million dollars of net wealth shouldn't own guns. Maybe, just maybe, only women should be able to own guns?

These are all demographics who are less prone to criminal activity and if you keep going like this, nobody can do or own shit in a few years.

An American who can't think ahead, oh what a fucking surprise.

wew

The line has to be drawn somewhere. I'm for lax gun laws for Whites and East Asians. Switzerland is doing fine in this regards.

>who vote to open the doors

I kekd

We are tightening the Citizenship act this year, we vote to ban the Burka, we've already voted to implement quotas for foreigners and will probably get rid of Schengen in the next 2 years or so.

In the last 20 years the swiss have never been that conservative (and this include the french part).

Don't worry too much for us, at the end of the day, the people always have it his way around here.

>Those races commit the most crime and should not be armed you dumb cunt.
>what is a slippery slope
Stalin reasoned in a similar manner, and it didn´t end well for anyone but him.

Face it, you´re an unamerican, fascist cuck if you support gun control, no matter your pretense.

>Whites owning guns is a non-issue.
Gun ownership and "gun violence" across the board is a non-issue. Three times more people die in car accidents yearly, eight times more die from prescription drugs and alcohol, forty-four times more die from tobacco.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to enable everyone to arm themselves in the collective effort to combat threats -both foreign and domestic - against life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The purpose of the 2nd amendment is not to grant you a positive right to "not be the victim of violent crime/gun crime".

PS. Blacks and latinos predominantly shoot eachother with illegal arms. They do not constitute a problem for the white majority.

>le independent neutral nation
no more sides to play, they will fall

The french part still voted against foreigners quotas though..

Wasn't 2nd amendment made to protect the citizen against state tyranny or something ?

french people are utter scum I agree

>reasoning like a toddler
Do you own a fire extinguisher? Do you own insurance? Do you wear a seatbelt/motorcycle helmet/bicycle helmet if offered one? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you cannot argue against carrying arms for one´s defense with a willy-nilly statistics-argument.

You ought to know that violent crime is present in every country, and no matter how small the occurence of such crime is in a given country, there is always a risk of being the victim of assault - or worse.

The founding fathers didn´t believe in the "God of statistics" to defend them. Why would you?

Yep

But since they are a minority compared to the German speaking part that's not really a major issue.

>The line has to be drawn somewhere.
Thankfully, you won´t be drawing any lines anywhere, you mental defective.
>I'm for lax gun laws for Whites and East Asians.
What is that supposed to accomplish? Blacks already acquire their murder weapons illegally.

>Switzerland is doing fine in this regards.
They were doing more than fine before their xenophobia kicked into gear, too.

Switzerland will never become some slippery slope where men can't own guns because they actually have democracy.

And rights granted by Switzerland should only apply to the Swiss, not anyone who feels like wondering in

The line has to be drawn somewhere. I'm for lax gun laws for Mensa members and 50yo+ women.

>Wasn't 2nd amendment made to protect the citizen against state tyranny or something ?
The concept of a right to bear (fire)arms originated in the 1689 English Bill of Rights, which mentioned "carrying arms for their defense" - "them" meaning Protestants, at that time.

The right to bear arms for one´s defense was/is simply an extension of the common law right to self defense. In todays society, where criminals may be armed with pistols, allowing the victim to carry a pistol -giving him/her a fair chance against his/her attacker - seems fair and sound.

From this individual right (recognized by the US Supreme Court) one can infer a collective right to defend institutions/ideals important to the members of a society.

Haven't heard anyone complaining here.

You're the short-sighted one you retard.

You bringing up Vermont and such argues against your point. Those states are heavily white and that's why they are safe.

The founding fathers are not perfect. They thought niggers should remain in America instead of being shipped back.

Stalin didn't collapse because of him allowing guns to party officials. By your dumb logic Switzerland should collapse and yet it isn't.

I'm not anti-gun moron. But I recgonize the cold hard fact that some races and people are intrinsically more violent than others. Those people shouldn't even be in the countty let alone own guns.

The problem is that even though niggers and spics kill each other the majority of the time, they massively inflate national homicide and violent crome statistics. This ends up being hugely detrimental to gun rights and this is why you see a rise in greater anti-gun sentiment and calls to ban guns.

I think rationally and logically. I know there has to be some aort of gin control. No fucking country in the world doesn't have some sort of gun control, even America has it.

So it really boils down to where the line should be drawn.

The Swiss have it right because they have lax gun laws, high rate of ownership and are one of the safest countries in the world. Far safer than Australia and the UK which are gun control paradises. They are so good at what they do, that anti-gunners have to lie and claim that ammo is banned or whatnot because it destroys their claim.

If you want to go back in time and claim that Switzerland was also safe before they adopted these laws, you should also acknowledge that Switzerland was EVEN MORE whiter than it was today.

>Stalin didn't collapse because of him allowing guns to party officials.
What you were supposed to gather from my statement was that the Soviet Union was a shithole, largely because the populace were bossed around by armed men as if they were infants.

>But I recgonize the cold hard fact that some races and people are intrinsically more violent than others.
Do you know what a slippery-slope argument is?

>I think rationally and logically.
You think like a feeble-minded airhead. Every word you utter on this subject is a victory for gun control enthusiasts, who will no doubt be coming for your guns in the near future, using whatever justification they manage to successfully conjure and convince the public to adhere.

> No fucking country in the world doesn't have some sort of gun control, even America has it.
Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Wyoming, Vermont and Florida can hardly be said to have "gun laws" - none of them register any guns, and most of them require no licensing for CC/OC. Alaskan law enforcement actually actively ignores federal firearms legislation. Tanks and artillery might be easier for a rich man to acquire in Texas, but that´s about it.

>The Swiss have it right because they have lax gun laws, high rate of ownership and are one of the safest countries in the world.
The Swiss cannot defend themselves against a robber/rapist/murderer about to do them harm, because they´ve been barred from doing so by a communist government. That´s not "having it right", that´s having it WRONG.

>They are so good at what they do, that anti-gunners have to lie and claim that ammo is banned or whatnot because it destroys their claim.
They are no better than Oregon, Washington or Pennsylvania, to name a few examples. Go on, look up the murder rates and stand amazed.

PS. Carrying arms for one´s defense is legal in Oregon, Washington and Pennsylvania. Furthermore, a resident in the aforementioned states need not - unlike Swiss - provide a "reason" for their wish to purchase, own or carry a firearm for their defense.

Other US states similar to Switzerland demographically, with laxer gun laws than Switzerland, yet murder rates similar to Switzerland: Maine, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina.

>soviet union was a sjithole because of these laws

Then why isn't Switzerland?

>slippery slope

Isn't happening in Switzerland. In fact they are threatening to leave schengen if the EU gun control proposal becomes law.

>alaska, wyoming etc don't have laws

They have some state gun control and abide by federal gun control laws you idiot.

There's no place in the world without any gun control laws. You're clueless and there's no point in arguing this further.

>They are no better than Oregon, Washington or Pennsylvania, to name a few examples. Go on, look up the murder rates and stand amazed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#United_States
Unless I'm missing something, I'm not really that amazed.

no one really does, it's somewhere between belgium and a real country

wouldn't they be happy? isn't us leaving the EU just giving non-EU european countries more power?

Not an argument

>I'm not really that amazed.
White Americans suffer 1.7 murders/100 000 capita/year. That´s similar to the EU average (lower than ours), and not much higher than the Swiss average.

Now that is something different. While 1.7 isn't that high, it's still on the higher end in Europe, while Switzerland is quite impressively on the very lower end.

Also nearly all of those are domestic. Real murders are extremely rare outside of like, NY, Chicago and cesspools of the like

>muh guns

I can own a gun in Switzerland, check m8 m8

Because they believe in independence, local (and direct) democracy, neutrality and freedom instead of being a good goy member of a Brüssels-led federal superstate.

>the line has to be drawn somewhere and that "where" is right behind me
I seriously hate people like you.