Just how old is your phone, user?

Just how old is your phone, user?
Moto X 2013 here. Still trying to find a reason to replace it

until last year I had htc sensation. Battery only lasted an hour and space was all taken up by updates of shit I couldn't uninstall like twitter. In hindsight, I should have just replaced the battery because my new phone just doesn't really do anything more for me.

2015 wileyfox swift. Screen is smashed to bits otherwise it's holding up well

nexus 5 32gb from 2014. still perfect

Same phone. Do you use any ROMs? Or only stock?

Stock. Wanted to put some custom roms on it, but the last decent one seems to be Marshmallow-based. There is no Lineage oreo or nougat and the few unofficial attempts are buggy, from what I've read.

Had this one, loved it, never dropped it or fucking anything but the back plate cracked around the seams due to it being curved. After new updates came out it kept running shittier and shittier. I eventually upgraded once the lens on the camera fell off

Galaxy S4. Bought it few weeks before the end of 2014.

As for today I still see no single reason to upgrade.

2013 samsung galaxy duos
the screen is kinda shitty but i'm not wasting money on a new phone when lineage has it running like new

Galaxy S8 Edge+, no regrets.
Stay poor.

S5 on 2015, it's still good

iPhone X cause im not a poor faggot

Glad I'm not a poorfag

I use an LG g3. I think it's 3 years old but it works great so idk why I'd replace it

Two months
Moto x4

Pixel 2.

Couple months old.

Huawei P10, recieved as gift might sell and buy something cheaper and use the money on other things

I was on the original Moto g tell last week, the frustration of opening just spotify was tourture. Just switched to a honor 7x.

I still have first gen moto g e and x on my drawer, still using it as a shitpost machine, is it possible to put a bigger battery on it (only last like 4hour on sot)? I mean saw plenty on aliexpress with 3000mah new but feels like scam.

iPhone 6S here, everything still just works, zero reason to upgrade to a newer iPhone model, and even less of a reason to downgrade to a fagdroid.

Lucky my wifi module on my lg g3 is fucked and will randomly turn off or reset my wifi.

3 months, E4 plus

Redmi Note 3, it just completed 2 years with me. It saw a whole relationship from start to end.

Though I have a Moto G5 Plus now, the Galaxy S4 did and still does everything perfectly fine.
And it's still one of the best looking phones desu

Still using a Galaxy S6 in 2018. I replaced the battery with a 3600mAH one and the phone still works great. 1440p AMOLED screen, headphone jack, IR blaster, nougat with 2018 security patch, etc. I see no reason to upgrade for awhile.

z3 compact, bought on release only just died. Screen lifted entirely from the frame, guess the glue had had enough.

That's not a phone retard.

iPhone 8 Plus. Got it earlier this month.

Lumia 830 2014, platform is dead but somehow i don't have any reasons to replace it.

Is this a good deal?

>tfw my LG G3 is still chugging along

No, stay away from Moto G4. They have ghost touch and screen flickering issues. The G4 Play works fine, however.

>and even less of a reason to downgrade to a fagdroid

Seems like more iDrones are switching to Android these days while Applel stays stagnant with each new device.

Oneplus5, 5 months old.

IM with you a user i have the same model. And the only reason i bought a new one was for camera and space but is just for travel, On daily basis i dont need to change my motox 1st gen

I'm using a Galaxy S4 and at this point I'm so frustrated with it that I'm ready to jump ship and move to iOS.

Pros? Cons?

2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 here

>No battery indicator
For what purpose

I've had that phone for a month some years ago.
fucking loved it. still the best Android experience I've ever had.

Same here except bought 2013, hard cased it and life is good. All I need is basically Waze, mail and SMS and minimal internet. I have notebooks for everything else and hotspotting works fine.

Phones, all of them, are broken in trade for portability.

Test

I am cancer

Huawei Nexus 6P

Moto G 2013 rooted.
Going to buy a Nokia 6 in 6 months.

Asus Zenfone 5. It does well on my regular tasks, but has lost support on Android 5.1, I guess. Don't want to buy another smartphone, but I can't run a Custom ROM because the camera bugs.

Still using my LG G2, it's already been more than 4 years since I got it.

>Moto X 2013 here. Still trying to find a reason to replace it

How about these reasons: The OLED screen is trash by now with burn-in, and the phone is slow if you ever allowed it to update to a newer OS.

OnePlus One. I have a dualboot between Oreo and SFOS.

Replaced my 2nd gen Moto G a few months ago with a LeEco Le Pro3

Moto X Pure about a year now
250$ meh replaced a 5 yr old note 2 on verizon
now on TMO
official Linage os 1-22-2018 nightly

dat bulge

No
For that price expect a g5 at the very least

Moto G4 Plus. Got it for 160€ on sale last year. Hope to use it for the next three-four years with maybe one or two batter changes.

Yummy b8, I wish I was retarded

this
just bought some batteries for this thing couple days ago and a charging dock where I can just slide in the battery close it and let it charge while I use the extra battery so on so fourth
im kinda afraid with 3rd party batteries since idk if they're going to pop or not but I got a good one with good reviews, hope it works out

Moto G5 Plus, so... 10 months?

Kyocera TNT flip phone, I can successful date this thing back to at least 2010 but I probably have had it at least a few more years prior to that.

At this point most of the parts of the phone have been replaced at least once. The two halves of the clam shell are different colors and it's taken parts from at least three other donor phones. Pay as you go 20 bucks buys three months but through experimentation I've found that Virgin Mobile won't actually restrict your ability to call until a total of six months have gone by, so I can go even thinner on costs.

I take my thinkpad with me most places so I just never needed to invest in a smartphone. Poverty strats are real.

2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Flashed LineageOS, but things a bit faster for camera quality. Battery is garbage though, can't last 2 hours of browsing. Might replace it later.

G3 bros.

Got mine about a week after it came out, 3 1/2 years ago. On my third battery, have replaced the headset speaker and the headphone, and running Lineage OS now.

S4 Intl with lineage 7.1.2, does the job

Xperia Z3C, about 2.5 years as of now. Worked great until around a year ago, when the headphone jack died, now the touchscreen is dying too (started with ghost touches, now some regions flat out don't work).

It's a shame, the battery life was pretty good (consistently got over 6 hours of SoT), snappy too. Was a bit too hot, and the glass back didn't help at all.

I myself have a moto x pure from 2015. I'll probably stick with this phone for at least the rest of 2018, at which point I'll have to see how the battery is doing.
My older brother is still on the original moto x like you, but he's been complaining about the battery life recently. I think I'll buy him a moto Sup Forums 5+ for his birthday which is coming up in just a week.

Way overdue on a replacement/repair but imma see how much longer it will live

why wont it just die

>pls no hate east europoor

PIcture of the screen?

11 months
OnePlus 3T, bought in March 2017

Nice
S3?

Nexus 5X here. I would upgrade if I found a good phone with headphone jack, sd-card and Project Fi support, but the only one is Moto x4 which is only a small upgrade.

Same phone got it in 2014 for free from verizon, gonna get a note 8 when they go on sale in a few months

original nexus 5
late 2013

2013 s3 on cm13. replacing iit finally soon with lg g5 because I'm tired with struggling to get shit done with it.

I have a 128GB OnePlus 3T, only a couple of weeks old.

>not just replacing the screen

btw, also on original battery.

LG g4, had it for two years after my nexus 5 died on me

Currently on the Moto X Pure since August 2016. Before that I was using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus since release on Verizon in December 2011. Best phone.

Xiaomi a1. My first android phone, coming from windows mobile 10, i like it a lot

the original n5? what died on it?

You could always just, you know, root the phone and uninstall stupid shit.

I've got an Xperia Z2; same thing has happened to my phone. The rear glass came off completely, the front glass has come partly unglued. Frame can flex visibly now, and the screen can be easily damaged from the battery being pressed against it from behind. Was planning on getting a new battery and rear glass, instead got a new phone myself.

In your case I'd just get a new sheet of glass and stick it on; after some futzing I found my old xperia could have gone another year or two at least if I had fixed it up. A compact phone is a good thing.

Huawei y360 have it from August 2016

Moto Z Play for 1 year. battery is still great, I'm dreading going to a smaller one

Nokia C7, it it doesn't even run android, while technically it's SMART phone it can barely do anything .
I use it to make calls, send SMS, check email with opera Mini browser.

I had one until last summer when my screen cracked.
Yeah there was a bit of burn in specially from the on screen buttons. Battery was showing its age but was still usable as a daily driver. Camera definitely was outdated, never liked the quality since I bought it. All in all it was a great phone, screen to size ratio was perfect, AMOLED screen was perfect.
If they released a new version with a

Blu R1 HD 1GB RAM version. Had for about 15 months now.

G4 Play

Maybe half a year old, don't remember when I got it. I'm eying the V20 but I'm having problems justifying buying it.

Redmi Note 4

Just took service off mine yesterday. Dropped it too many times and now it wont pick up data at all and service only 50% of the time. Screen doesnt turn on sometimes, wont charge etc. Was good wgile it lasted, gonna try a mi mix i guess.

give me that wallpaper sandpie

OP here. The burn-in is barely noticeable (only during the boot animation)
>and the phone is slow if you ever allowed it to update to a newer OS.
Good thing Motorola stopped giving it updates after Lollipop then. It has 5.1 and runs quite fine

2011-ish. Dropped it 100 times no scratch. Getting an Iphone se soon, though.

I agree, burn in is not an issue

Also the last update made the phone a lot faster

The Moto X first gen was the best phone I've ever had by far

It's camera was amazing even though its specs weren't as good as other, newer phones, I wonder where the team behind the first moto X went desu

I have a newer phone now but honestly I kind of miss using it

>inb4 new Moto z play is just as good
No

Yay for not falling for the shit. Keep it real. And poor.

this, still holds up well after what like 10 years?

pls no bully

Galaxy S6, 2015 I believe. I just bought it two months ago to replace my Nexus 5.
I'd probably still use my Nexus if the wifi chip wouldn't need constant treatment with a heat gun.

Good.

ZTE Z981 (zmax pro)
bought it when it was first released back in july or august of 2016.
i hate it because it reminds me of how much of a retard i really am.

>didn't buy the warranty
>headphone jack dies in 6 months
>buy used board (no headphone connectors were being sold on ebay)
>replace headphone jack (horribly)
>while i didn't buy the warranty, im assuming that the manufacturers warranty still would've covered it......fuckin retard
>I bought it for $300 (not including taxes)
>MetroPCS was selling the exact same phone for $100...Walmart was selling it for $80.
>ebay sellers were reselling MetroPCS versions for $120 new and unlocked

HTC One m8 from 2015. First smartphone. The back on mine is scratched to hell but my case hides it.