/edc/ - Every Day Carry

Old one died, here's a new one.
Stop what you're doing and post your everyday carry setup.
Bonus points for interesting Sup Forums items, such as UMPCs (GPD Win/similar), tablets, top android phones, smartwatches, librebooted thinkpads, etc.
And of course guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There are people who actually bought that retarded wallet clip

What’s that revolver Op?

it literally says it's name on the picture... taurus brasil 38

it is quite hard to read with that resolution user

Aren't Taurus notorious pieces of shit?

>clip

user, you just masturbate too much, and your eyesight is getting worse...
I don't know, it's not my picture lol

youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw

>comparing pistols to revolvers
weak bait, 2/10 at most.

im guessing this is okay for Sup Forums but only because there is a smartphone there. This must be a challenge to try to identify that phone I guess.
> he bought into the .38 meme
> not getting a .22 magnum with 10 shots
> not getting a .327 magnum with 6 shots that literally hits as hard as a regular 357 out of a snubnose

I would post my Edc but this is a shitty low tier thread and its not really worthy of me trying to figure out how to take a picture of both of my phones when I actually carry those two phones with me.

I'm not comparing shit, I'm talking about a manufacturer with a long running history of recalls and defects. Including their revolvers.

your life is also a recall and defect, and somehow you're still alive.
Don't you think these sweet guns deserve same chance as you do?

>Don't you think these sweet guns deserve same chance as you do?
No, not really. Gun defects are a big deal, especially when it's shown that the company is actively destroying their QC and lowering production quality in general.

> posted it anyway
(Hard to identify items: upper left is a battery and a bundle of zipties bound by a collection of hairbands, upper right is a lamp socket adapter on top of a roll of tape, lower right is gum)

I wouldnt call taurus guns "sweet", the only ones ive even thought of were the 327 revolver and the 410 judge.

No guns this time, you psychopath serial killers?

Why do you carry all that shit?

Do you put everything in your pocket or do you use something else?

Honestly not that excessive though I'd get rid of a couple things that I don't see useful.

phone, wallet, keys

user, are you a dealer or just an addict?

I have mild OCD, but there are reasons. My edc would probably be a little thinner if it was summer since the extra pockets in my coat help me carry more.
> usually someone would be delighted to explain the purpose of these things but I dont wanna go there. There is some mild cyberpunk sorta stuff going on here.
> Id say the two phillips screwdrivers down there are Sup Forums related but they'd also make decent weapons too

Dexter killed very few people with a gun, most of his kills were with a knife.

The lighter in the upper left never gets used, its in case I need to set something on fire. I dont even offer a light to anyone.

I use a man purse

This, and actually I want to get rid of some keychains, cards and shit.

Gucci's bag? Post it.

a man's purse is a backpack

>pack of tissues
>wallet
>keys
>phone

A kid's purse is a backpack

I have a friend that used to carry a backpack everywhere.

I always thought he looked like a retard on a high school trip.

Is this chocolate in the bag? Why do you need so much damn chocolate?

i thought they were staples lol

its gum, figured the wrappers would have given that away
> gum and body spray in case of girls

Show me your drawings please

>in case of girls
>BOD body spray
are you trying to keep them away?

this is actually making me google what a man purse is. Looks like the equvalent of a laptop bag pretty much.

thats also the main reason I carry a (0.5) inkpen and pencil tooif I really wanted to ink something in id save it for home because thats where ive got my fine point sakuras

This particular kind of bod smells pretty damn good in my opinion, I really like it. I also have another one I love but the bottle is regular size (its the dark blue variety).

>taurus
Enjoy having shards in your hand.

Rate my setup, /g.
LG G6 not included because of used to take the pic.

You don't take headphones/earphones with you?

Not much. I basically move around by car because of no public transport in the shithole where I live, so i use car's radio to play music from my phone

Na frociata.

They are

Madrefottente anonimo.

pls add "general" to your thread title so my filters catch your shitpost.