What's your problem with Apple electronics?

I don't have an issue with their electronics, if anything I'm a much bigger fan of their steep entry fee compared to Google or Microsoft that recommend you ads based off of your search or other data to make money.

The only thing that bugs me about them is their shit tier political philosophy. For example, their stances on diversity.

None. They're expensive because they're premium. Electronics are more than just specs on a sheet of paper. There are things that go beyond specs, things that heighten your experience and sophistication. I wouldn't expect your crude and boorish minds to understand.

I really dislike that we are all supposed to think everything apple does it great.
Their computers are fine, but they are not great.
I don't like metal laptops, they feel cold and scratches against my watch.
I don't like the software, but I have mostly run into their phone software and that almost sucks as much as android and that is a complete shitshow.
All computer companies suck, it is not just apple, but apple is praised for all their dumb decisions like no other.

>Their computers are fine, but they are not great.
Yeah they are. They're the only thing that makes Apple worth a damn in my opinion. Their phones and tablets are okay-tier.

They're fine

I'm genuinely poor.

As someone who has used both an iPhone and ipad, along with a little experience with a macbool, I have to say I do not like a lot about apple.

>To note, I used the iPhone 4, iPad 2nd gen and 2014 MacBook

The design is too minimal, it feels like they want some 90s styled future experience.

Not even fun to use, I feel more like I'm in a sort of lab with Apple. With Windows there is some clumsiness about that feels more like at home esp with 7.

Apple treat you like a fucking moron. They try to simplify everything so much so even a brain dead cuck can use their stuff.

The value is really over inflated by them. They just keep raising the price because so many have been turned into sheep that will follow them more than a religion. A phone being $1000 or more? Eat shit, the worst part is that people will still break their fucking back to get one.

Should I go on?

>Tablets
>okay
Who makes better or comparable tablets?
I can't think of any, the only comparable thinks are 2 in 1 devices but these aren't really good at being tablets.

i fucking hate apple but this. their tablets are best

reddit spacing

>Abandoned their professional users
>Reverted back to old times of soldering the charging port to the motherboard
>Anti consumer, unwilling to assist in the right to repair
>Removed magsafe

I've never used an Apple product aside from an iPod nano. My problem with Apple is at first it seemed they were going in the right direction and despite having astronomical revenue it seems they done a 180 to reap a negligible profit from their few users who don't upgrade annually.

>>Abandoned their professional users
They just realized they can make more dosh with sheep who're into shiny things and those don't need more than one usb port compared to what professionals need. meaning massive cost savings and maximizing profit.
>why overcomplicate things when you can just milk normies dry

This is true ,hopefully a new workstation style Mac Pro will be announced this year to make up for the trash can fuck up.

Not a fan of their operating systems/disposability of their devices.

I do appreciate them taking one for the team and forcing USB C, shitty computer, but man are there a lot of USB C things on the market now.

high end lenovos or dell xpss const almost the same, quit complaining about prices

>to make up for the trash can fuck up.
for that to happen they first have to admit it was a fuckup which they won't.

They already have ,and announced they are working on a new “modular” Mac Pro.

Apple is gay

I wonder if they thought they could get away with selling the same old hardware for as long as possible without repercussions. I mean it would save on development costs but that's just going to bite you in the ass eventually.

I always hear of professionals (not your standard web surfing user but and actual professional) having to switch to actual Hackintoshes in order to use upgraded hardware. Its pathetic.

Apple seem to have scaled back on the pro market which I think is a mistake but considering the iMac pro now exists the new Mac Pro will have to be a fully upgradeable workstation for it to be of any relevance

Like the RDF?

shit value for the money