Why is Germany's economy better than yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

seloger.com/list.htm?cp=93&idtt=1&idtypebien=2,13,14,1,9&pxmax=500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isnt

finally Germany have nothing to be proud of but their economy.
it makes me really sad.

for how long hans

they are cucks

We are hardworking

Japan doesn't even have an economy to be proud of.

It's not

because we are German

nazi gold and stolen art

It has the whole EU to exclusively fuck industry wise.

Because you invaded us and enabled communism.

We actually invested in s lot of jobs there.

Jews

We are the laziest people on this planet.

>We
You mean our capitalist overlords.

Isn't the government "making jobs" but really just spinning it's wheels?

Maybe because you like to cuck other countries using the euro on repeat.
Worst part they will accept it because they are unable to realize that artificially pushing a currency down artificially boosts exports creating a bad balance of payments for everyone except Germany.

Germans don't work though. It's all the kebab shops and Turks maintaining your economic bubble

Because Germans:

>are more hard-working
>are less prone to social conflict (they have superior collective intelligence)
>are more focused on engineered goods with high added value
>have a business environment that's favourable to smaller companies
>don't have a single capital that sucks out the life of all the country
>aren't hammered by taxes and absurd regulations
>are honest enough to allow trust between partners

It's mainly a racial thing, with a few historical factors added. Thus, importing Syrian "refugees" to support the German economy will only make it look like the Syrian economy.

all in switzerland and poland

>>aren't hammered by taxes and absurd regulations

We pay more than French in total.

because ours depends on the exports of duitsland-san :3

fucking rich, coming from the county that IMPOSED the euro upon germany, as a condition for unification.

We helped you get your feet off the ground

Terrible mistake, we should have left you divided up or just let the Soviets turn the entirety of Germany into Novo Russia

>work 60 hours a week
>No vacation
>No pension
>No insurance
>No promotion
>No benefits
>No government hand outs

>20 acre lot, 4 bedroom 3 -1/2 bath, all brick home ($200,000) paid off, three cars paid off (2003 honda CR-V, 2006 Toyota camry, 2009 mustang gt) large garden ( herbs, tomato, corn, carrot, potato, onion, garlic, turnips, squash, pumpkin.etc.), 80,000 gallon inground pool, shed with benches and $10,000 worth of tools.
>Lose all this because dad got cancer

Don't do this to me, user

>work 60 hours a week

it's called "slavery" here

>Work 60 hours a week for no benefits
What a goy

O rly?

>Germany: 19% VAT.
France: 20%.

>Germany: only 30.5% tax on capital gains
France: up to 64.5%.

>Germany: corporate tax is below 30%
France: 33.3% plus various traps.

>Germany: inheritance tax has a 400,000 euro exemption for children
France: only 100,000 euro.

>Germany: inheritance tax goes up to 30% (for children) if estate reaches 26 million euro
France: it goes up to a massive 45% at only 2 million euro.

I could give you a gorillion other examples.

>tfw your parents are middle class and inheritance tax is 40% on anything over 325k

You are still below us in this analysis, no clue how this is possible

Http://www.oecd.org/ctp/tax-policy/taxing-wages-20725124.htm

Maybe because you earn more than us (45k instead of 41k USD) and have much less unemployment than us (4.5% instead of 9.9%)?

So, on average, it's not surprising that the tax rate is slightly higher... because you've got something to tax in the first place.

Wow, disgusting. But at least you've got tricks: trusts, buying real estate for someone else, etc.

I'm not the same guy, but perhaps it's because this chart is only about taxes paid on wages, and not all taxes.

Why is there still such an inequality in your country?

Also, what do your unemployed receive? Here, it is 400€ + small flat + health care.

most of the tricks are reserved for people who are really rich. i'm talking, multiple properties and significant savings in shares etc.
all i'm getting is a million pound house and 100k savings which will probably be used up by the time i get it.

Inequality is much higher in Germany, and poverty is more widespread. 30% of your population has less than 10k (USD) in net worth, versus 17% for France.

The problem here is more that you're taxed to death as soon as you're making decent money.

Our unemployed receive €500 per month (if they're eligible) and some basic health care.

No flat of course, so good luck paying rent in Paris with €500. A 15 m2 studio in a meh district of Paris costs €600 to €700 per month.

>million pound house
>only 100k savings

What happened? They bought for cheap in London before the prices boomed?

Because more people own housing in France. That makes up most net worth.

I'd rather prefer having a lower net worth than being homeless. That's really disappointing for a country with such a high tax rate.

i don't live in london, just a 3 bed house in the south. my dad doesn't have a degree and started off poor, earns about 150k a year now though.

Germany is not doing so much better than France actually.
Only has less unemployment because they don't do babies anymore and have stuff like 1€ jobs.

I am sure all employment in France is well-paid and fair and you don't suffer from wage dumping at all.

/irony

Poverty rate is still higher in Germany, despite unemployment being half in Germany (which means the difference comes from people having shitty jobs in Germany that don't exit in France, like people guarding toilets so you pay them)

Wage dumping exists everywhere but to a much bigger extent in Germany. Slaughterhouses are closing in France, sending the pigs in Germany to have them killed by underpaid Romanis.

Aren't you sending pork to Germany because it's haram?

they come back to France to be eaten right after

One of the main causes of French unemployment is that people are too well-paid.

Minimum wage is almost €1,500... to which you must add €1,150 in social contributions. So that's €2,650 to give away every month for the lowest-class workers.

In these conditions, employers prefer to hire no one and be permanently understaffed to cut costs.

poverty rate in the west is just inequality. you can have 0% of people not in poverty in one country, and 10% in poverty in another. it's feasible that the 10% is richer than the poorest 10% in the first country.

True. Material deprivation is better to reflect absolute poverty.

As I said, the low net worth comes from home ownership rates. More French own property, and this property is usually very valuable.

I met a cashier in Paris, that just happened to own an apartment in the right part of the city, after WW2. His wage was around €2.200. His net worth €4.3 billion.

>Be German
>Never inherit a house
>Never get loads of free monies
>Go back to your shitty 1euro job

MUH ECONOMY

It's not that much different in Germany. Our wages are probably 10% higher. Social contributions are lower, but we get more than French in spite of this.

this graph shows that there's really not that much difference between Germany and France. i'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make.

>be Brit
>finish low-quality public high school
>don't have the bux for elite college
>NEET around, since Polacks took all trade jobs
>Tories constantly threaten to cut/privatize your already measly NEETbux of £400

>college is free
>governments cover living expenses and tuition at university
>relatively low unemployment compared to the eurozone
>>privatising social payments
you're a special one...

Why is Germany's economy so lacklustre?

What's the difference between college and university in the UK?

>Go back to your shitty 1euro job
t. country where zero hour contracts are allowed

>forecasts

plus the UK was third-world like in 1991

I think this is due to demographic reasons, as Japan and Italy have the same problems and are also scoring low.

But that's the hypothetical future. We're one of the few countries in Europe with s perfect credit ranking now.

College is usually 16-18 before university. A lot of students just go to the "Sixth-Form College" at the same school they were at before though. You can choose to go to a different place if you want to do your A-Levels. Colleges also offer stuff like trade qualifications. They're generally a lot smaller than universities

Only the last section is a forecast. Ignore it if you want, although the UK has outperformed Germany since 2015 too.

>plus the UK was third-world like in 1991
Ok...

>I think this is due to demographic reasons
You would be wrong then. Strip out all the old people and look at purely working age per capita GDP and Germany is still worse.

Did the Brexit have anything to do with the economic hardships of your working/lower class, partially due to immigration?

Or was it just a big "fuck you EU"?

>still much better than France
I'm content with this, te-he

>still much better than France

That's not exactly hard...

The effect of migrants on low skilled jobs definitely had an impact on Brexit vote, but not a huge one. Most people in the UK don't really know much about the EU, so the debate basically became "fuck immgrants!" (with absolutely no distinction between EU and non-EU immigrants in most people's minds) and "we send the EU £300milion per week! we need that money for muh health care". The money claim was a massive overestimate but the Leave campaign used it over and over.

Yeah, all the wealth in the UK is concentrated in London, there's places in wales and the north of England which are poorer than poland. They really don't have much to lose from Brexit so they voted out because they thought it might turn back time and fix their problems

British average net worth took a big hit with Brexit (due to GBP falling).

I think that's because of the way your economy works; finance is best / fuck the rest. There's not much to do besides that.

In Germany, we still have a lot of industry.

>there's places in wales and the north of England which are poorer than poland

Ah yes I remember that retarded Daily Mail article too, meanwhile here's actual purchasing power in Europe

>There's not much to do besides that.

Not true at all. You probably never bothered to compare financial sectors

Strange map. I don't really believe the Netherlands and fucking Luxembourg to be poorer than Germany.

evil nazis be keeping the med man down

It ends en years ago.

>It ends en years ago.
Our financial sector has shrunk since then

It's purchasing power adjusted. Things are expensive as hell in Luxemburg, and people don't usually earn much in the NL because working part-time is very usual

Okay, that leaves me even more confused about what Brits do for a living, as I don't remember seeing a single British product here.

Note that over the period the UK financial sector has shrunk, the UK economy has outperformed Germany, France and most other advanced economies.

This one fact disproves half of the bullshit that the memers on Sup Forums say about the UK

>Our unemployed receive €500 per month (if they're eligible) and some basic health care.
>No flat of course, so good luck paying rent in Paris with €500. A 15 m2 studio in a meh district of Paris costs €600 to €700 per month.

So why do you have so many negroes in Paris? No way they can afford rents.

>Things are expensive as hell in Luxemburg

...and they earn a fucking lot (€100,000 per year for a school teacher). So they obviously have superior purchasing power.

Living off taxes other European countries should be receiving is no virtue.

Ok, so I exaggerated that based on a story I half remembered seeing somewhere, but your image is proving my point, France and Germany don't have the same level of inequality between regions as the UK does. Even east germany which was separated by communism for decades from the west is economically closer to the rest of the country than north and south England

Why do you leave them tl be so underdeveloped?

Not everyone can afford life in London.

They live in the suburbs, or in the trashiest districts in the north and east of Paris (less expensive). And they share their flat with their 272 brothers and sisters.

The niggaz you see in the street are just passing through, they usually don't live there.

you can't get a 15m2 for 500 in the suburbs either

>Okay, that leaves me even more confused about what Brits do for a living, as I don't remember seeing a single British product here.

You're confused because you're assuming the only exports that count are ones that regular people would see every day (how often do you see jet engines or marine turbines?), and you're assuming the ones they do see every day would have a "made in UK" label, and maybe you're assuming exports have to be physical.

All those assumptions are wrong.

E.g. this sector of our economy has grown almost as large as the financial sector

Services, stuff like insurance/consulting /IT

So Blair's "creative labour" seems to have payed off? :*>

The thing is that you often can't get a 15 m2 at all in the suburbs. Flats are generally bigger.

But it's possible to get a 15-20 m2 for less than €500 in the 93 (niggest department in the suburbs, north of Paris):

seloger.com/list.htm?cp=93&idtt=1&idtypebien=2,13,14,1,9&pxmax=500

It's not really a deliberate decision being made [spoiler]other than thatcher ;)[/spoiler], more a cause of the UK being over centralised and based on London. The majority of investment goes to London.
David cameron made some memey policies about building a 'northern powerhouse', but I'm not sure if they ever achieved anything

You're simply to pricey (strong pound) and don't have the space Germany has for heavy manufacturing. Not Cameron's fault no one likes the West.

Every country has shit areas, though.

>don't have the space Germany has for heavy manufacturing

Wut?

Japan has a higher population density than the UK....

German industry was already menacing the British one around 1900. You simply produce better stuff.

reminds me of argentina.