Why doesnt France just put them on a boat and send it to GB?

Why doesnt France just put them on a boat and send it to GB?

Because we'd sink them

they get sent to the first country in the EU that they arrived in. if the UK can't prove they came from somewhere like Italy first, they're just returned to France.

Why can't we just call an Europe-wide cleansing and shoot every non-white on sight?

Because first you would have to define who is white. Is greece white? Spain?

Anyone who doesn't have brown eyes/brown hair combo and has a light beige to pale white skin tone
Everyone else is free to be killed for shitting up the gene pool

Why so many hypocrisy?

Why don't they just kill them all. It would be faster at least ffs. It's not like there would a world police going to arrest them if they did it. Only countries which aren't capitalists aren't allowed to break human rights

I feel the same about Eastern Europeans too.

Because Hollandes is gay, and Obama is a cuck.

Looks third world

JUST TRY IT.

Brown hair/eyes and pale af.

What am I?

French government needs to misplace some polonium there.

Because they make a very large part of our economy dumb Sup Forumsster
And it will resolve nothing

This is a good thing. I hope they'll sink them.

Based Estonia

a nigger.

i draw the line at brown eyes.

shit's disgusting

Oh, ok, a boat full of them?

Yes. And even more.

I want to see these uneducated monkeys drowning in pain like the mudslimes subhumans they are. They all deserve to die.

Then we live in a niggerish continent and Europe doesn't deserve to be saved.

t. Elite of the French society

> we

no, you.

We are still majority blue eyed.

>rape capital

t. mudslime subhuman

Why don't they just stay in France, or another country they traveled through in Europe? What the fuck makes the UK so damn appealing they'll risk life and limb crossing the channel just to get here (Many of which will be deported back anyway)?

Protip: If you're gonna migrate somewhere, do it somewhere nice. Plus we're full.

language.

Yea, of course...

This, most already have a basic grasp of English and they are too lazy to learn French.

Language, family, liberal attitude.

first, because you don't have an ID card in UK, which makes it way easier for them to get jobs as illegals
second, because they'll be able to find already established communities in which they'll be able to live as illegals
third, language
fourth, some of them have family in the UK already

Because there is a deal with UK, until they quit Europe.

Just yesterday I have seen some report on the rapefugee crisis. Went to Lesbos and filmed there... MUSLIM girl from Sweden together with lifeguards from fucking SPAIN saving them there. Hell even a Czech family that sang for them and wanted to befriend them because that is what good christians do.
Really felt like this whole continent is fucked.

Send the french bro

The Anglo must suffer.