Best video editing software?

Best video editing software?

Best, simple, and free video editing software?

Kdenlive

if free, then yes.

yes, or if I can somehow not pay for it it would be great.
Thanks

Bad experience for the time being on windows.

OP here, I do have windows. Care to expand on that?

Either Vegas or Premiere
>but muh prices
just torrent it like everyone else does
if they really cared about the money they'd make it harder to crack

Premiere is way more stable than Vegas though

AviSynth.

>best of the best
Avid Media Composer
>best for consumers
Premiere Pro

Where can I get a torrent to download Premiere?

>Premiere
>Stable
Try working on various compositions at the same time, I'm getting tired of crashes. I still have to try out Vegas though

the internet, you soyboy

Ching Liu is your answer mon amie. His stuff isn't recent though

ffmpeg and a Makefile with half a billion targets
>fast
>free
>easy to learn

Vegas crashes constantly even when the program is not stressed, it's really shitty

Fuck, here I bought the full version in a humble bundle recently

Same, MAGIX or whoever took over Vegas when Sony dropped it messed some shit up. I got Vegas 14 in that humble bundle and it cannot stay stable for more than 10 minutes.I immediately went back to Vegas 13 and everything was fine. I will say this, I've noticed that Vegas seems to hate 3rd party add-ons. It usually crumbles under the weight.

Premiere gets flack from most people because they can't use it on lower end machines. Most of the program's stability comes from eating up all of your resources and if you don't have enough, you're gonna have a bad time. If you're on a toaster, the program is really slow and needs time to catch up. I have a good computer now and Premiere still behaves like this

I've been using Vegas 14 for the past half year and it hasn't caused too much trouble for me. It's crashed a couple of times, but nothing too ridiculous. Probably just acts differently depending on hardware. Rendering is slow as all hell though.

How are render times compared to premiere? I was thinking about trying Vegas out and maybe switching.

you need to switch up some settings to make it faster, worked with vegas for about 2 years until I found out baka

Directly from adobe and activate with AMTemu user

It took 9 hours to render an hour long video at 1080p60
>i3 4150 @ 3.5GHz
>EVGA GTX 960
>MainConcept AVC MP4

I've tried using other settings but they make the quality look like shit.

Thanks for the recs guys, first time posting in Sup Forums.