What's a good place to buy cheap working SD cards?

What's a good place to buy cheap working SD cards?

*For Europe

The store

Saw this Thread felt like posting something semi related.

I wished microSD cards wouldn't be a thing. When SDcards came out I thought those would have been a nice successor of the floppy disk. They had a write-protection lever, and overall just the right size while beeing just big enough to carry a label you could write on. Also it was a huge mistake that early built-in cardreader often couldn't even boot from cards.

What's is the cheapest usualy for 64gb?

Online is almost always cheaper

fuck yes you get it
I think they're so much cooler than USB flash drives but since I cannot be sure that every single PC I work on has one (and that boot thingy) so I had to settle with USB.

But it did. I could save ceepee in my microsd and if I'm found out, I can just eat the microsd card and poof! It magically goes away!

>It magically goes away
That's what I hate about microSD. Do you have an Idea how many I already lost because the fucking slot ejected them across the room straight into nirvana? Dropped a microSD *poof* it vanished and was swallowed by the ground. I once got a microsd stuck under my finger nail, hat was actually painful too!

Don't buy no-brand. They are rejects.
Don't buy dodgy-looking brand names - EG just "Card". They are dressed-up rejects.

>>Sup Forumscsg/
Supposedly the Mixza sharks are pretty good

go on ebay and search for sd cards and filter out international listings to get rid of all the chink garbage

Mizxa on AliExpress, Gearbest or Bangood. I got two 128GB and one 64GB, they work fine (both 128GB are filled and the 64 isn't veing utilized much).

clean your room, Pajeet

NEVER! I rather have the cards "somewhere" I cannot find them than have the uncertain knowledge of throwing them in the trash along with the dust.

Well, that's actually a point, like, finding the SD two years after losing it. I found like 5 screws from 3 different PC cases in my room.

Just use MicroSD to SD adapters you fucking brainlets.

Using a MicroSD to SD adapter caused block errors on my MicroSD.

MicroSD and SD are electrically identical and adapters are 100% passive.

Maybe Lexar sucks.

can't do this with usb-sticks or microsd.

just dont buy chinkshit. They scam you by fucking with the firmware to make 15 gig cards look much larger than they actually are. Counterfeits can look very convincing.

Hot

Fuck me that is sexy storage. It would have to be Micro SD adapters to make any real use of it for me though. And it's a pity that phones don't have easily accessible slots for them anymore. Really brings down the usefulness.

I'd tape over the slot. or hard case the phone.

amazon

There are various types
even some for Micro SD
>On another Note
What's your thoughts on using SDs as a
permanent method of storage devices?
>Personally I have Two 2TB External HDD
But if I'm just traveling should I just cram
all of my data onto an SD card?

Do they make these for CPUs? I kinda want to keep my old ones as souvenirs.

surely those or similar cases float around the shopping universe and you could replace the inside with foam and macgyver some rubber bands to hold the cpus in place.

but muh premium product featuring dante from the devil may cry series

Who carry's around a CPU user?
Just buy the box casing of whatever CPU
(YOU) use and from their just travel with it.
Seriously though, why do you carry around with you a CPU?
>LOL

No I mean for keeping on a shelf.

Just keep it in a box user
I recommend just selling it before it loses all value
in a few years

I'm talking Celeron 2.0, i7 920, and i7 4770k here. Not anything worth having these days.

only tangetinially related, but kind of neat. i got this microsd reader for an old surface with a dead SD slot. i think it's neat on an engineering level, as it was like 3$ and is as small as a usb microsd could reasonably be.

i'd like usb 3.0 version of this exact thing, but i might have to settle for a low-profile 128gb usb drive

If it's already USB why not go with an USB Mobile Harddrive? It has more capacity, thus is cheaper and every HDD I have outlived Pendrive/SSD/SDcard by far.

because i don't want things sticking out of my tablet

the Samsung Fit drives are nice and they don't burn themselves out like SanDisk's version. also waterproof