So whats the best mouse Sup Forums?

So whats the best mouse Sup Forums?

the one you have with you

Too bad it's sensor is shit, otherwise it's super comfy

The cheapest ones from Microsoft and Logitech.

its more comfortable to use as a foot mouse than an actual normal mouse

I've had a G502 for a few years now and i love it , perfectly fits my hand

Couldn't you just replace it for another one?

Pretty sure you meant this

bought the razer basilisk on sale for like 45 bucksand so far im pretty happy with it

>MUH RAZER
it seemed like a good mouse for a good price so i went with it, nothing else i own is of the razer brand

Zowie EC-2 A

>mice

I am using that same mouse and I bought it off ebay for 19 dollars. Literally any cheap mouse that doesn't have a shit sensor is good. Whats more important is the shape.

deathadder. there is no substitute. if you've never used one before you won't understand.

Found deathadder unreliable, scroll wheel kept breaking (2015/2016 models)

Magece G2 on Amazon. Cheap as fuck and comparable to deathadder

Is there something like this for non Winblows or Leenux?

Also, Steelseries rival 300, is best.

Anywhere MX is pretty comfy fo' yo' mo'bile.

Picked a couple of these up for $30 before the prices spiked when the mx2 was released. It's definitely a tip mouse if you don't want the carpel tunnel though.

The Logitech G900.

Logitech g903 hands down best mouse I ever used

31P7410

I've tried quite a few mice and have finally landed on the G703. The others I've tried have been the EC1-A and the Razer Deathadder. The EC1-A had mushy switches (for my taste) and the Deathadder's mwheel kept fucking up and actuating when I wasn't even touching it. Super annoying in csgo... I have like a 20 to 21cm hand incase it matters.

Well mices from logitech and steelseries seems to be the best gaming ones, now that theres that new Rival 600 from steelseries you could give a try or get the logitech g403 which one of the best gaming mices if not the best.

My Logitech G302 has been a decent mouse, good for gaming too, but lately it started doubling clicks with a weird noise. Something must have deteriorated in its mechanical parts.

Logitech mice seem great, but they don't seem to last. So they're good if you don't mind having to buy a new one every 2-3 years.

g600

>when your hands have to be smaller than a childs' to use this abomination of engineering and product design

whats like the best mouse without looking gaming focused? i thought the new intellimouse was good but the reviews say its shit

I asked a year ago and Sup Forums told me to buy a G403, so I bought one and I like it.

Previously owned:
G5
MX518
MX510

These are at least hand shaped unlike that magic mouse horse shit.

zowie mice don't have much of a gamer look to them and I personally think the mastermouse series from cooler master also are simple no loud visual choices like logitech goes for.
pic related the two mice on the right are mastermouse L and mastermouse S

yeah it's a problem for many. i've been one of the lucky few i guess. haven't tried a mouse as nice as the pre 2013 models.

I have pic related. Bought it when my intellimouse finally died after 7 years of constant use. It's excellent. But I got the right handed version. And the smaller one (the -B, I wanna say?). Highly recommend.

Bought one of these many years ago when I first started gaming. Hardly used it. Went back to intellimouse

Keyboard for everything master race.

pic related is my favourite right now . used to swear by zowie, but this sensor feels a lot better. only problem is the shape, would not recommend for palm use. for 50 bucks its a steal

(g203)

>mwheel kept fucking up and actuating when I wasn't even touching it

I just unbind it in half the games I play

Zowie FK1

Logitech G666

You paid $50 for a G203? I bought one at best buy for $26.

Are there any good mice with the same sort of texture as the Sensei Raw (rubberized)?

Need a replacement as mine has stopped working and I can't find a new Sensei Raw anywhere. I can't stand feeling matte / grainy surfaces finishes on a mouse. Yes, probably autism.

I personally use the Logitech G502. I've replaced a few micro switches for fun, modded the mouse wheel to be more clicky when scrolling and replaced the battery cage. It's a very durable mouse as well, has lasted for quite some time now.

Logitech M510, not G502. It's a nice cheap mouse that'll last a long time.

will it be better than those cheap dell mouses if i decide to order it from china?

got pic related for Christmas. Goes up to 1200 DPI and has removable weights, sniper button, browser back button, and programmable lights.
Wouldn't be my first choice of brand but it's better than any other mouse I've ever used.

i used canadian monopoly money

>64523169
/this
best mouse ever
I used it for 7 years until i got zowie

You want a good/recent sensor, past that it's about what feels comfy to you, or your price point.

What's the the best sensor nowadays?

>Get a G303
>Flawless sensor but it's loose inside the mouse
>Fix rattling
>Starts double-clicking after a couple of months
>Open the switches and fix them
>A year later double-clicks again
I like this mouse but the durability is terrible. Does this happen only with this model? Whats a good alternative with an equally good sensor but more durable?

Thoughts?

while rattling was a big problem with the g303 any mouse can have microswitch failure

XTREME

What's the replacement for this in 2018?

I had the g pro but sent it back due to the click being way way too light and the horrible high pitched clicking sound that drove me absolutely insane, I hope the g203 fixed that

>only one person has mentioned the MX518
Absolutely criminal, it's leagues better than any other mouse made by any manufacturer.

>tfw huge hands and palm grip
Literally nobody makes a mouse for my needs. Shit fucking sucks.

If you order one from China it will be shit. It will be refurbished and feel like the fucking garbage that it is.

Logitech M170. Literally zero issues. Works like a charm.

I prefer the G502 after using the g500 for years. but honestly most of Logitechs new lineup make up my top mice list.

It depends on the mouse. If you could find an unopened g500 you could probably get 8-10 years out of it even more if you prepare for the cord problem

Propably one from zowie. I use the steelseries rival 300 its pretty good. I suggest you go in a store and look at what fell good in your hand berfore you buy anything.

I have the one in OP. It's pretty comfy.

my cord is turbofucked, I bought a new 900 on sale but I would like to fix the g500 if possible because I really liked it. wat do

Razer lancehead tournament edition, wired

Superb sensor, mechanical buttons, great build quality

Just turn off the stupid lights and uninstall the stupid drivers after you tune it and you're good

I have pretty large hands (I'm 6'6") and use a Razer deathadder. It may be a meme mouse, but if you find one of the older 2014 models they hold up pretty well. It's the only mouse I've enjoyed using.

I have a g900 and it's the best mouse you can get. I have big hands and a palm grip though.

First optical mouse I ever used. I don't know if it was amazing or just great compared to a ball.

Bought one of these. Hopefully, it'll help with my wrist problem.

For FPS Zowie EC2-B is the best I've used.

Other mice I've tried that don't beat it: Logitech G Pro, Logitech G403, SS Sensei, Logitech G302, CM Storm Spawn

The EC2-B has the best shape I've ever laid hands on, it just fits really well and it took no time to warm up to it I was immediately comfortable. Very smooth gliding feet (also comes with 4 spare pairs) and the sensor does its job without issues.
I wouldn't call it perfect because I like my mice less bulky and if anyone managed to make this shape and somehow have small enough size to make it usable in games outside FPS that would pretty much be ideal for me.
Also I miss the Logitech spring tensioned buttons. Those are much better than what Zowie did here.

the black g-sr is out already?

G203
Sure it has some subtle LEDs but you can turn them off and then it just looks like a regular mouse

This is the old P-SR
Printed and without braided rims
I love the glide on it and it never seems to pick up dust like cloth Qck-types do
I tried the current G-SR and returned it, for me they went a step back when they ditched this model. Although there are those SE and HLTV versions available which are pretty much like this

thats some dumb shit

I have wrist problems and use a vertical mouse. It helps a little, but it's not a huge difference.

Is Logitech G502 a good mouse for someone with a claw grip? Currently looking to replace my shitty Steelseries SR.

could you please elaborate? I've been intersted in getting one, but was afraid from ordering from aliexpress

depends on your hand size

love these 2

g303 is the best

Microsoft Inteli or FK1 or besically all Zowies
all others compared to these are like logitech compared to propper audio devices!

Wrong, as Rival 310 exists

I owned one of the more recent ones and it broke after 5 months of use. Never fucking again. And I'm not buying second hand.

They replace parts with inferior shit and repackage it to make it look like a legitimate product. I've bought many of these shitty Chinese refurbishes Intellimouses, and 90% of them literally fell apart from basic use. Shit, not worth the time.

Probably the best mouse I ever had, followed closely by the G5 I used before that.

>tfw my fav was steelseries xai
>can't buy it anymore

first gaming mouse was a razer diamondback, then 3 deathadders cause they kept on having issues, realized razer was meme-ing me, switched to g502, absolute godlike mouse. THen i yolod a G903 for CHristmas, best mouse that exists atm, wireless works flawlessly, charges in 2 hours and lasts 30+ hours, everyting about it is perfect. Only downside is its 120$. No argument, G903 is best, if you disagree you are a retarded poorfag.

EC2A/EC1A

I love the G502 because of the "sniper button" which I remapped to push-to-talk for mumble/etc. Wouldn't buy a mouse without a thumb button after using this since it's so much better than pushing a keyboard key.

G Pro

Aaand I'm sold. That's the only thing I really missed after going from the G500 to the G9x. That 3rd goddamn thumb button for teamspeak.

>horizontal mice
See you in a few years.
t. Occupational therapist

I have never seen on of these with a functioning scroll ball.

its not a functioning scroll ball. its like a trackpoint for thinkpads

What's the best Deathadder clone, specifically? Razer switches are meme tier and this CM storm Mizar I've been using feels like it's worth the entire $20 I spend on it and not a penny more.

I also use a g9x.

I could use some mouse recommendations Sup Forumsurus. I use claw grip, I currently use a g9x as mentioned. I recently ordered the Corsair M65 pro and I hated it. Looking at the size specifications it seems like the g9x and m65 really aren't that different so it was just the shape that bothered me. I guess I have medium sized hands?

Thanks in advance guys

I actually went to Best Buy and price matched the G502 proteus. Its on sale for ~$60 on newegg and best buy will price match it, even though its $80 in store.

Mouse fits like a glove. Can't wait to get it some use

Logitech B100

>zowie mice don't have much of a gamer look
Zowie is an overpriced piece of shit company

Just buy logitech and turn off the rgb lights if they bother you that much since they actually know what the fuck they are doing