Tell me about the somali people in your cunt

Tell me about the somali people in your cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/07/10/485432471/once-a-somali-refugee-she-s-now-running-as-somalia-s-first-female-president
yle.fi/uutiset/somalias_lone_female_presidential_candidate_mulls_finlands_failed_integration_policies/8218907
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankincense#Uses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>somali people in your cunt
I don't think any of them live here.

they fucking stink, it's like they have their own unique scent.

I can literally smell them from like 5m away

Normal people, good Muslims, unlike these filthy white pigs thankfully they'll soon disappear.

the absolute worst bar none.

katinga. all sub saharan african people have that scent.

worst JFs by far. its like we only specifically get the ones who still think theyre in a civil war. can you tell your """""""government""""""" to send some qts instead?

>katinga
I can't believe I have only discovered this word now

I know of many lads who studied in Moscow and St Petersburg.

Tell me about the smell

Good lad, merci mon frère en armés

Why do you think they are the worst?

>niggers
>qts

Wtf.

>who studied in Moscow and St Petersburg
Do they still live there after graduation?

Like a mix between sweat and a trash can

I have seen 1 Somalian and she was a female who supported BLM and feminism while simultaneous wearing a headscarf wherever she went.

They don't exist here

What do you think of Ethiopians? Do you guys hate each other?

Some did, but most only went there for educational purposes. Russia has very good engineering programs.

All unhygienic people will smell regardless of race. You should have told them to bathe, wash their clothes, and wear deodorant. Was it the women who wear the large hijab?

Very disgusting, BLM is a hate group.

Neighbors for centuries tend to fight and fight. I don't have anything against the Ethiopian people, but their government interfering with our progress does anger me. Their qts are absolutely top top tier as well.

The ones I know are good people. I GUESS they are not typical ones?

>BLM is a hate group
You're cool, you can stay.

What's your experience with Afro-Americans?

They are like gypsies of the black race.
Unbelievably lazy, arrogant and selfish. Poor as shit but act like they own the world

They're the bottom of the barrel.

They have both terrible English and Arabic

All men look the same with their fucking dense curls done in this specific cut, all of them are somehow not able to keep their fucking mouth closed and run around looking like a braindead mouthbreathers (which they are).
All women are wearing those Muzzie dresses they wear and look absolutely disgusting.
They stink, don't think I have ever seen one of them actually working, men deal drugs, women are stay at home wives shitting out black fucks without any future.

The most hated foreigners because of the high number of rapes and unemployment that follows with them. They are unwilling to do anything besides lifting benefits. Absolute scum of society.

Shitty drivers with receding hairline. Don't really know any personally, but they seem nice enough, albeit somewhat insular because of their status in a society that rejects them.

1. Newly arrived from Africa ones are shit. They seem to belong to different tribes to the ones we got at first.
2. Ones who were born here are much better. Many of them had parents who came here from Russia in the 90's after the USSR collapsed.
3. We no longer accept refugees form Somalia
4. Their population is declining faster than the native population
5. 90% of the educated ones GTFO of Finland and move to the UK or Canada as soon as they graduate

npr.org/2016/07/10/485432471/once-a-somali-refugee-she-s-now-running-as-somalia-s-first-female-president

yle.fi/uutiset/somalias_lone_female_presidential_candidate_mulls_finlands_failed_integration_policies/8218907

>katinga
i can't their was a reason, i am even more shocked that you knew what it is Portugal

Somalis are generally very friendly and funny people. The issue is finding common ground and understanding each other. I'm assuming the Somalis that you are referring to are younger, integrated ones. Changing to a way of life you're not accustomed to is going to take a few generations.

I have no problems with African Americans, they are generally nice decent people. They just complain about the smaller issues (police shootings and stuff) instead of addressing the violence in the inner cities, lack of education, and the fatherless generations. The Democrats fucked them, yet they still vote for them. Race pimps like sharpton and Jackson should be lynched.

They have incredible self worth, I think that should be a positive trait. Gibsmedats helps no one in the long run.

Surprised to hear this. Somali is a tonal language, and usually Somalis, if they give a crap of course, can easily learn a language.

We do mouth breathe, I actually had teeth and jaw surgery to correct this.

You should meet a somali person and talk to them about their story, their dreams, hopes and failures. Then you'll realise we're all just running the same race.

Very very poor drivers. But many drive semis.

Imagine how qt she'd be if she threw that hijab on the ground.

Let me ask you guys a question: how would I be treated if I came to your cunts for a vacation?

>rapes

Estonians commit more rapes than them and also 10 times more crimes in general and they're also more than twice less likely to do crimes per capita than Estonians.

I think they get a bad rap because they're black.

>how would I be treated if I came to your cunts for a vacation?

If you have an American accent and dress well then you should have a good time.

Trash people, they demand and never give back. Ruin towns with their ghetto children, commit crimes and call people racists for denouncing their behavior. Their women always go around like big fat boomers with ninja clothes on.

>Let me ask you guys a question: how would I be treated if I came to your cunts for a vacation?

Well the Somali-minority would probably accept you and everyone else would just see you as a potential criminal. I'm assuming you look like a somali

>They have incredible self worth, I think that should be a positive trait. Gibsmedats helps no one in the long run.
lol
but that's exactly what they all do
somali come for gubment bux, that's all.

Ugliest motherfuckers on this planets, welfare leeches, criminals.

OP, where in USA are you from?

I don't know, maybe there's like 1?

>why do you think they are the worst?

Thank you for your replies, I think that any well adjusted person of any background will be treated well, and with intrigue since I'm a somali-american.

The ninja clothes must go back. Literally medieval sand clothes.

I'm actually helping a somali Bantu family get their son to the US. I just shipped naturalization stuff to the US consulate in Frankfurt. And if you offer free money, that's the dumbest thing you can do for the gvnmt and people. Why not do jib placements, where they can learn the language and earn the money they get?

Vermont

Wondering why they would let those fuckers get here to begin with.

>The Democrats fucked them, yet they still vote for them.
Trump will win.

If you come here, make sure to film whenever you are having sex with Finnish women so you can use it in court in case they make fake rape claims against you. All my immigrant friends do it now.

My friend, I live in Vermont, literally the whitest state in the United States. Therefore the only available women are white. I cannot take a chance and allow any woman to destroy my life due to her regretting licking my asscrack. I have cameras in my apt when I bring them home, and I always voice record during sex at their place.

As I said to Hans, job placement is better than gibsmedats

Would you fugg a half Somali half swedish grill?

no

Good. Smart guy.

t. 3rd Generation Somali

I would impregnate her until we have 12 kids

i hate that facial type when the jaw is sticking out more than the forehead, somalis have it right? not all i guess since looks normal

Somalis do smell. And it's probably the use of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankincense#Uses

>In Somali, Ethiopian, Arabian, and Indian cultures, it is suggested that burning frankincense daily in the house brings good health.

You cannot take a chance with this feminist cancer sweeping liberal America.

Born and raised here. My father and mother came here with nothing.

They don't use it every day, nor does it smell that bad. Personally it irritates my mucous membranes

>They don't use it every day, nor does it smell that bad. Personally it irritates my mucous membranes
I didn't say it smells bad. But it's a smell people are not accustomed to. And it clearly sticks to clothes and hair, so it'll be there, even if you don't smoke it every day. And it's rather noticable.

they are the people behind all the gang shootings and problems in Canadian cities

>Tell me about the somali people in your cunt.
Tell me about the waters of your homeworld, Usul

They smell bad, they all live in shitty 10 story ghetto buildings. most of them never learn the language. all men have long disguisting beards, and all the women wear hijabs and are fat.

I seriously think the majority of the swedes are tired of this by now, it's the dumb politicans in charge that are doing this.

Overrepresented in all crime statistics. Studies have also shown they are the most expensive immigrants to integrate. Never met one, so can't comment on them on a personal level.

>it's the dumb politicans in charge that are doing this
They're not dumb, they're sly. They need someone to vote for the communist parties.

Haven't seen a single one. The poverty and gypsies are the best anti immigration measures. So great even the people living there move

Holy shit a non-trash somali. Nothing to add, I'm just surprised since every single one I've been in contact with has been awful. Blease contact swedish government and advice them on how to handle somali immigrants.

My uncle works in the Swedish government. Somewhere in sthlm don't know where. He has a lot of money.

What is your family background (in Somalia)? Class, religion, geography, tribal connections (if that's a thing there), did your parents flee or move for economic reasons etc? There has to be some factor which makes so many somali immigrants not even attempt integration, work, learning swedish, yet your family seems like it's doing well both in sweden and the us.

Exactly the same employment rate here. Really makes you think

I don't think they would want to go to a country that's worse than theirs

My father was very very high up in the somali military, and was in the US before the war. We were of the ruling tribe. My people come from the galgaduud state. Obviously Muslim, but I'm pretty agnostic at this point. My mother and older brother were in Mogadishu when the hawiye (another major tribe) started the coup, led by aideed. You can thank him for the info of people into your cunt. Anyways, my mom almost died many times but made in to the US within a year, and then conceived and had me. Both of my parents are very educated, and were millionaires before it all went to shit.

The lack of integraton is obvious since these are people whose lifestyles are not compatible with the gaalo ( what they call all non Somalis). They are a nomadic peoples who are used to the plains with their livestock, not living in a Metropolitan city. It doesn't make them dumb, in fact I find them much wittier and funnier than the average American. They're simply not compatible, but everyone has a right to live. End gibsmedats and start a work placement program for the non disabled, and I guarantee they become great.

Tell me about somali Swedish relations. Interracial stuff or is it just meeeems?

Piece of human trash, lazy and arrogant which is surprising behaviour from people who has no reasons to be proud

Shit -tier immigrants in general

>somali Swedish relations
There aren't any, really. Most simply become insular, especially the women who literally don't speak to anyone who isn't their husband or another Somali woman, many don't learn Swedish at all. Cuck shit is mostly memes, but yeah there are immigration problems.

>work placement program for the non disabled
Pretty much how it works, but there just aren't that many unskilled jobs left and a 40-something man without language skills isn't attractive on the job market. I worked with a few Somalis last summer and they just seemed incredibly lazy, would wander off and take a walk in the middle of work.

Most (men, the women don't work) work subsidized jobs or not at all. Not an easy situation to solve, the unskilled jobs aren't coming back so cutting benefits would likely just increase crime. Maybe starting programs for skilled blue-collar jobs would work. Idk really.

That's true, there is an extreme abundance for low skilled jobs here in all sectors. You don't need English to work in a warehouse or something. It's just a bad situation in Sweden, mainly Europe in general. Someone in the somali community needs to stand up and take initiative, helping people learn Swedish and get an education somehow.

Sad!