>France has actually imported black people into its country
>Britain has also done this
>both french and british people are slowly being replaced

They are French

Marseilles seems to be doing well.

>haha i am so le smug goddamn cumskins XD

Why so mad, Abdul?

im not tho its kinda sad seeing an actual civilization whipe themselves out

It's hard to find racial demographics for france because they're not allowed to collect data regarding the population's race because it may "stir racist sentiments".

lol shut up balkan
goddamn turkish rape babies

Veeeery slowly since you cunt bitch about it since 1990

> Russia
> Balkan
> English Arabic-language education

>he says knowing that his own children/grandchildren will be a minority in his own society
i couldnt imagine your pain i would rather live in this shitty country then see it wiped away like that

>his own children will be minority
Filthy dumb Sup Forumsack scum - black are 2%, Arabs 7.5%, with same birthrates and the immigration from black/arabs country is finite

Can be cool. Can be stupid and obnoxious. Can be loud af.

Sometimes they think they're thugs, it's kinda funny and embarrassing.

yeah bud but the their birth rates are a bit higher then yours its cool tho dont even sweat it dawg dont even worry

>"they don't want to be replaced, they're cunts!"

its not .

>tunisian flag

Your pathetics phantasms of replacement are embarassing
Nothing dramatic will happen

Only a bit higher but falling
The average Muslim is more productive than a Sup Forumstard

like every other black person

Dreadful

it is really not

So? It'll balance out. Unless FEMA start literal "INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS", there will always be white communities.
But I don't get my political opinions from tumblr cuckold pages so what do I know. pic related its the rhetoric you use

>nothing dramatic is going to happen
country already only 85% white

my gf is a French arab ask me anything

They're okay, as long as they are not muslim. If so, they are on par with arabs.

And pretty comfy to live

Plus it's more 90% white. Seeing an hijab/black dude/Asian on the street never killed anyone

1 in 3 british pupils arent of british origin m8
london is 50% white m8
you tolerated rotterdam m8

my roomate was black french guy he was a top lad

quick question but what is Sup Forumss view on greenland (due to me being from greenland) are they snow niggers, or aryan tier
>pic related its their prime minister

i dont think i ever wished something bad on anyone in my life but i really hope you get your head beaten in with a brick lad

Pupils are of International origin in a country with the best Universities, wew

>the sheer existence of black people being my equals trigger me
How cute

>this data isnt taken from university but regular schools kids go to
im cool with blk people but if you are literally changing the demo of your country you really deserve a slow death m8

>1 in 3 british pupils arent of british origin m8
Citation please. Maybe in the middle of London or Birmingham but those places suck. Also those stats don't take into account white irish or white european
>london is 50% white m8
yep. it sucks
>you tolerated rotterdam m8
It's rotherham, you fuck. And nobody tolerated rotherham. Did you see the media outrage? It was a major bureaucratic failure from the police and the council. Don't hold US accountable!

Just stop, hippie, that's embarrassing.

The demography of France is not changing, period.

Oogeux-Boogeux, mon bitte

25% of babies have mums born overseas, how many more have fathers born overseas, how many more have 2nd generation parents

Just be thankful you are part of the last generation to know what British people actually look like

Because alarmists behaving as babtous fragiles is not ? France has black people. Get over it

top kek, my delusional friend.

>thetimes.co.uk/tto/education/article4467994.ece

>The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.
france can have black people who gives a shit but you are chaning your country from the inside god i hope your mom dies

>Just be thankful you are part of the last generation to know what British people actually look like
You really set yourself up there. Hell, my dad was born overseas (New Zealand).

t. Dépranocytose expert

So angry about the truth, France is alive and well

>he actually thinks majority of foreign people in uk are from nz or australia
i know you guys are badly inbred but this is silly

>>The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.
What? Were you trying to disprove my point?

Yeah, France has to live with terrorism now, just get over it.
Every major city looks closer to Africa than the rest of Europe, just get over it.

lol putting words in my mouth

so prove me otherwise man im listening i hope im wrong
im trying to tell you your people are so demented that some of you knew that girls where being raped and tortured and didnt do anything to stop it because it was "racist" to report it
i havent heard it in metioned in the media since

Mostly civilised if they come from French Antilles

>>he says knowing that his own children/grandchildren will be a minority in his own society
>I already experience this feel
America was a mistake

Africa has roman cathedrals now ?

Even Australia comes below India, Pakistan, Jamaica, South Africa, Kenya, Bangladesh on numbers here and you know those lads are making way more babies

are you trolling or are you actually this retarded?
youre trolling right?
right?

Go here and watch

There are no "French black people"

youtube.com/watch?v=oR_PoppEnN8
i am user

What are intelligent black people like?

I go outside and went to Africa
I know the score

France =! Africa

>babtous fragiles

Nig nog or JVCien, get the fuck out.

Did I upset you ?

>im trying to tell you your people are so demented that some of you knew that girls where being raped and tortured and didnt do anything to stop it because it was "racist"
Sorry I'm not a rotherham resident or a member of the local authorities so I can't speak on their behalf. But I KNOW I wouldn't allow mass and organise barbarity to occur given I had the authority and Jurisdiction to stop it. I bet most people would.

Embarrassed by leftards, yea, upset, nah

What percentages of niggers in France does it need to be so you could call it non French? Because whatever it is its gonna get crossed if you people don't do anything.

>seeing a hijab/black on the street never killed anyone
Oh my sweet summer child

Gruica please shut the fuck up and go back to your discord group of underaged shitposters.

>Seeing an hijab/black dude/Asian on the street never killed anyone
Bad meme

>Seeing an hijab/black dude/Asian on the street never killed anyone

Regardless of whether you think the change in demographics is bad or not, it is happening. To deny it is pretty dumb Piere lad

Literally did.

NOUS

Leave you parasite

>french black
Redundant
>people
Wrong

F- see me after class