How can ANYONE defend this?

How can ANYONE defend this?
Not even Apple soyboys can say that this was a good design choice from Apple's part.
This was literally built with childrens' hands in mind.

Admit it, you only made this thread for the possibility of using the word “Soyboy”

This is a shit thread, so I'm hijacking it: is apple a good company to invest in?

The people that bought it.

Yep, and it's expected to get a hike once it hits 1tr USD from the news it gets

It makes scrolling and gestures comfy/10 but that's about it

I use one with my Mac Mini. Prefer it over my g700 which I have at the same desk but use on my PC. it is small, but it's comfortable the size is just right for gestures (even better with BTT). Coming from a Macbook you really can't use OSX without gestures, but on a desk a mouse feels more natural to me so this is the best solution.

i'd tell you to eat shit, but as a soyboy i'm sure that's a staple in your diet.

Original revision virtually perfect. Generally get a month battery life with Eneloops. Only real issue I've had in 5+ years is that the plastic surface layer on the body has eroded where fingers contact it.

New rechargeable model with bottom socket and non-replaceable batteries more or less a complete fuckup, I'll never understand how someone can look at something that is more or less exactly right and make it worse for absolutely no reason.

mactoddlers on suicide watch

anything Apple Inc. is trash more or less.
There are some gems in the whole lineup, but only one or two.
apple COMPUTER Inc. is where its at.

it's a comfy mouse, and it looks better than most mice

the bottom port is fucking retarded, and the whole design team, plus whoever greenlit it, should be axed

The bottom port is SMART.

It takes like 30 minutes to charge for the rest of the day and it lasts a super long time. It being unusable while charging helps protect the battery since people are fucking stupid and will leave it plugged in and wonder why it doesn't work that great in a year anymore.

Mactoddlers will defend their fruit religion to the death, no questions. Literally all the worst mice in the entire history of technology, all from one toy company.

its the worst possible mouse there is

I like a big heavy substantial mouse.

I have like 10 inch handspan shovel hands tho.

kek

The only good mouse apple ever made was the mighty mouse and every apple fanboy will tell you so. Trackpads are great, but the mice always sucked.

>no third button on the mouse
>can't use blender properly with my third-party plugged in mouse because osx won't recognise third-button clicks

>literally built with childrens' hands in mind.
I was wondering why only the female workers in the office requested these. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Just use an Apple trackpad on the left of your keyboard for gesture controls.

>two button mice are too complicated
>eureka! let's make them use three input devices, that should ease things up!