R.I.P Rajesh

He was a good poo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/month-baby-raped-indian-capital-delhi-180130074258827.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like this post, but it belongs in

a friend of mine worked at a hospital briefly and told me a similar story

bongs are just as stupid as poos i guess

Why didn't he let go?
>bongs are just as stupid as poos i guess
Many bongs are actually poos though.

He needs that liquid oxygen to preserve his poo.

presumably it was very fast.
The natural human reaction to any unexpected event, from getting shocked by lightning, to a car crash, to apparently this, is to brace yourself and tighten your muscles.

This is partly why electrocution is so dangerous. When both the electricity and your normal human instincts are forcing you to hold onto that cable for dear life, you're not letting go.

Anyway, him being slammed into the MRI, the oxygen canister breaking open, and him breathing in the gas must have happened in the same two seconds.
He was dead the moment that liquid oxygen froze his lungs.

This didn't happen.
Oh, it may have been reported this way, but he wasn't sucked into the MRI machine because he was holding the cannister. It was more like, "Dude! Whippets!" and then he was dead, and the hospital is trying to cover it up.

Stargate Atlantis with additional oxygen.

>inhaling oxygen
>dies
wut?

Just how cold do you think liquid oxygen is?

Oxygen is toxic.

too much oxygen is bad for you, air isn't even mostly oxygen

Ty detective poster

Welcome to discovering that anything high enough quantities is deadly.

About tree fiddy

Well, you now, it probably burnt his lungs.

you can die from drinking water, too
too much of anything will kill you, even if it's life-critical to have a certain amount of it

mouthbreathers

humans not letting go from cables is due to the muscles contracting from the current tho not instinct

So he wasn't really sucked into anything

Rapid oxidisation.

Yeah, I guess when you touch something hot your instinct is to grab it as hard as you can

I wanna know how the fuck he was allowed into an MRI whilst connected to an oxygen cannister. From experience working in hospitals you are basically searched for anything metallic before entering the MRI room.
Then again we have actual safety standards so that changes everything.

Why does Sup Forums hate pajeets for? Don't you know they are a superior being.

>India
>Safety standards
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

Oxygen was the original toxic waste

Poo in Loo Rajesh :())

pajeet is a funny way of spelling pinoy

this

he said he fuckin shouldn't, but the guy working there (a doctor's assistant) said "nothing's gonna happen, we do it everyday"and that the machine was switched off

Underrated comment

Not only is the canister magnetic, but also oxygen itself is paramagnetic, this is more apparent when the oxygen is in the liquid state, so, he was doomed from the beginning.
Dumb Rajesh...

>Can't let go of a live electrical cable because of instinct, not electrically induced contraction of your muscles

funniest shit I've read all day

>sucked into MRI machine
>he actually died because of the oxygen
Shit clickbait

MRIs are technology

This video never stops being funny.

1 bar oxygen is bad for your health but is nowhere near deadly you cunts. Divers breathe more than 1 atmosphere oxygen and live (even though more than 1 bar is dangerous). What mattered is it being fucking liquid oxygen-cold.

jesus christ 6:47

Indians and India remind me of Slavic nations. The country isn't exactly developed, but nor is it a desert tier wasteland, people aren't as dumb as ooga booga Africans, but still not as smart as actually developed nations.
So you have all of these retarded cases where people die because of their own stupidity in hillarious situations. Going near a running MRI machine while it is running WITH a huge fucking cylinder? Now thats prime stupidity

Been to India once, and while we stayed at their National Institute for Research and Technology or something and it was an official thing the hygiene standards there were pretty high (as in: mediocre quality European hotel), as soon as we left the place we were back in a shithole like in the vid, it's not exaggerated at all
Although I kept on being impressed how few crashes there are when there are three lanes going one way and in between them there's a retard going the other way
It happens very often

he literally said it was from being electrocuted ALONGSIDE your natural reaction.
Illiterate shit.

And he was wrong you fucking retard. Your natural reaction isn't gonna make you beat 2 tons of force.

*knock*
*knock*
"Oxygen deliberi serbis!"
*click*
*creeeeeeeak* (door opening sound)

What happened next, Sup Forums?

he was just comparing it to the current situation you fucking imbecile -
>The natural human reaction to any unexpected event, from getting shocked by lightning, to a car crash, to apparently this, is to brace yourself.
you just want to argue though

only into your mama's pussy

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/month-baby-raped-indian-capital-delhi-180130074258827.html

Isnt this bullshit, don't mri machines rapidly heat up metals in the gauss field, not attract them.

If you have say metal pins in your leg, it wont pull them out but they will heat up like microwave?

They litetally scan your body

How the fuck did he die?

>MRI
> plus a metal cylinder
> = problems

How the fuck can someone be that stupid and let a person into this MRI with anyting magnetic on the patient?
Don't these fucks know their job?
Even i, who does not work with this know such shit.

Is MRI machine in safe?

So does this mean we will see a sharp decline in apple shilling?

>not just letting go of the oxygen cylinder

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

It's really the stupidity of the operator, not the guy who died.

>natural reaction to something hurting you is to grab it harder

Dumbass probably got between cylinder and MRI machine after which shit habbens too quickly to react. Nogs can't into safety.

wrong, you arent dead just because you cant breathe. You will die as a result but it takes a few minutes

your natural reaction is to tighten your muscles.
holy shit did you even read the comment we're discussing.

Yeah, you're saying the natural reaction to electric shock is to tighten your muscles. It's not. The tightening is caused by the electricity. That is, unless you want to tell me that when you grab something hot your reaction is to grab it harder.