Pajeet calls saying i have a virus on my computer

>pajeet calls saying i have a virus on my computer
>assumes i have windows
>same pajeet a week later pretends to be a representative of the irs

these pajeet scammers have made me racist toward indian people. i don't trust indian people now

>Trusting Pajeets
user these are the same people who will cut off their children's hands so that they can beg from tourists more effectively.

She's ugly

literally the worst Loona you could have posted fuck you

vivi is the one cutest girls to ever exist. fuck off and die

it says loopd, you illiterate faggot

None of this has anything to do with Sup Forums.
Please leave to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>shit taste
Ok...

You can't be serious

Stop making us Loonaboys look bad.

BiBi tho

>Indian
>people
I wish I could be this innocent again

her nose looks awful at least from this angle, well at least it's thinner than most other koreans. but she shouldn't have mutilated here eyelids -_- so sad

>liking a Chink Loona

I'm not a fucking weeb, faggot

Fucking kys dumb weebs.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

I hope youre entire race dies drowned in their own poo.

>30 minute surgery that's ezpz
>mutilate
What

kek I read this in indian accent

>call customer support
>thick ass accent hello this is Dave
>immediately distrust this
>it actually was the real customer support for the company
T-thanks corsair

FGM takes 30 minutes and is ezpz too.

(You)

dumb gook poster

>objectively shit taste
>(y-you too)

Dealing with offshore pajeets have made me racist towards them.

>company offloading some of my teams repetitive responsibilities offshore
>notice they haven't been doing their jobs so nothing has been done
>ask them about it
>"yes sir, I will get it done sir"
>8 weeks later still nothing done

Whatever, I'm just doing the stuff and making sure to add logs/traces of me doing it and not them so that I can point to it in the future and prove to the entire fucking industry in my country that they aren't doing shit (and when they do, it's crap) so stop offshoring stuff.

>gook whores
>weeb shit

Good goy.
>Whatever, I'm just doing the stuff and making sure to add logs/traces of me doing it and not them so that I can point to it in the future and prove to the entire fucking industry in my country that they aren't doing shit (and when they do, it's crap) so stop offshoring stuff.
Your managers already know.

Who cares
Either way they're not people nor are they technology
Why is this thread here

And?

It's not like I'm going to stay at work longer than 8 hours anyways. The only thing it means is that they are paying pajeet for nothing. The whole reason they offshored in the first place was to free up time for us tech people to work on projects that generate revenue due to a huge backlog of customers and leave the time consuming repetitive shit to the pajeets.

Where do you work? I see that sort of behavior in white kids on the east coast.

>do nothing but browse reddit and watch twitch all day
>oh everything's going smoothly
>no work done by deadline
>oh I didn't understand anything
>why didn't you just ask for help we can mentor you
>I don't know

I mean it's not a huge deal since it was just automating qa for legacy shit but what the fuck man. You were given an assignment fucking do some of it. If you need help no one's going to babysit you but guidance is a question or email away, and several of the senior and lead devs are white. I can see why not even white people hire white kids nowadays.

Thin-skinned faggot. You don't know true hatred if you're not Brazilian. In time you'll learn to embrace it.

Western Europe. Don't want to get into more detail.

I'm not a senior yet, but yeah I recognize that sort of behavior in a few of the juniors over here too. That being said, the majority of the juniors do excellent work.