My children will grow up in a world where the new generation's image of an American is brown

>my children will grow up in a world where the new generation's image of an American is brown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BE9CXWV1alg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I will never have children

>wanting to have parasites

>Tfw white guy in a town filled with thick Latina qts

Hopefully the multicult train will tone down due to impending war. Hopefully spic immigration will be halted. Hopefully racist Anti-European immigration policies will be removed.

>the new generation's image of an American is brown
what did you mean by this?

>implying he will make the same mistakes like his parents

Americans are already represented as blacks quite often

They browns will turn on each other. They always do

my little sister already grows up in this world.

do you realize you were a ''parasite'' too, right?

>were

kek

When someone says "American" i think of a white man
When my children will hear the word "American" they'll think of beaners

That's assuming they're still a super power at that point. It feels as if their country has been going downhill recently.

why would they think about beaners?

>>Sup Forums
They're the 2nd largest demographic in the US, and the fastest growing demographic

Beaners are American too Nazi

Come on, ese. We're American too, homie.

Dunno why i wrote Sup Forums desu i dont even remember doing that
No

Non-Hispanic whites will remain at a stable ~55% of the population until at least the year 2100. Don't believe the current projections; they're never correct. 50 years ago NOBODY would have believed beaners would be 20% of the population in the year 2020.

My guess is that beaner immigration is halted. Hart-Cellar Act repealed, European immigration increases dramatically, especially considering tensions escalating there.

Don't forget that castizos can easily be blonde and blue-eyed. Fuck man, even I am only genetically ~60% white. My grandfather was Asian, and a few generations back there was a Blackfoot. So this upcoming generation of happas and mestizos may be even whiter than I am, a guy who's considered 100% white according to the US census.

The American image has suffered due to the multicult like every other Western nation, but NOBODY is going to think of a brown mestizo when they think of an American. Maybe in the year 2500 when everyone's skin color on this continent is a darker beige. But not now. And not soon.

>whites will leave Europe
>60% white = white in American
>being white is just about hair and eye colour
This didn't make me feel better lad

>>whites will leave Europe
Like they have been for centuries now? Smdh

I meant to say ~70% white, my bad. Quarter Asian and then 1/32 or so Injun.

Either way, I hope you understand the very concept of "whiteness" originated as an American-made term. And at one point the Irish, Italians, and Eastern Europeans weren't considered white.

So yes, since "white" is an American concept, having white skin is enough to be white.

>>being white is just about hair and eye colour
Phenotype is JUST as, if not more, important than genetics.

>the new generation's image of an American is brown
and do you care because..?

Americans have always been mongrels, man. Every white person whose family has been here for more than a few decades has at least one black or injun ancestor.

iktf
>mfw I will contribute to the cultural enrichment OP fears so much because THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=BE9CXWV1alg
Don't worry at that time Britain will become a muslim country.

>Fuck man, even I am only genetically ~60% white. My grandfather was Asian
>even I
Are you some epitome of whiteness? Also opening up to Europe will lead to kebabs moving there, I guess they're also white by your standards though.

>Also opening up to Europe will lead to kebabs moving there, I guess they're also white by your standards though.
Depends on whether or not deportations have happened

>my children will grow up in a world where the new generation's image of an Englishman is brown

Do even see white men with hispanic women?

As long as they're not muslim brown people are fine

In fact if they eradicate the dirty pr*testant evangelists for the glory of Rome theyre already better than brits

The image of Americans being brown/black is already pretty common here.
And it's also true.
What's your problem?

I believe you

I've seen everything.
My favorite had to be this little chinese guy with a nice car and suit with like 3 curvy nigresses on his arm though. That guy knows what he wants and he gets it.

>My children will grow up in a beautifully diverse world free of hate, where everyone is one beautiful shade of brown

Truly, we will all be equal

all the time

white+hispanic marriage happens almost as frequently as white+white marriages

>mfw Im leaving the country once i finish school

you don't have a face like you'd ever finish school

Why, lad?

>going down hill
You can only bear the weight of so many worthless brown people in a welfare state.

underage banned

>having children
shig. The world will be ravaged by climate change over the next several decades anyways so who cares?

Native american were brown in first place.

What's the problem? America is meant to be brown.
Imagine if Somalis took over Europe and then just as it was becoming white again, some buttblasted Ethiopian made this post.

America is shit.

>not completing the cycle of life over menial paranoias

>muh natives
They did nothing with the land they had, what value do they hold?

kek this.
Only losers get married and have children. Real men give highest priority to making money.

This

Except they are brown because they are Spanish, not because they are American

The analogy is more like Europe is taken over by Ethiopians,
And then the Chinamen come and they say the land is theirs because technically they have white-ish skin

?
They were almost non existant in the first place
They were yellow
You have a very pretty face
Sounds very nice

A very big part of the US was once spanish territory.

We're brown because we're part native .Spanish don't get as dark as us
t.chicano

> my mere existence causes endless butthurt to cumskins even continents away

you mean, like indian men?

you MUST stop having children, for your own good, let alone making money.

Top kek that will be glorious, in reality this land never belonged to Europeans. Americans are retarded thanks to their media and corrupt WHITE politicians anyway so I'm glad they will cease to exist.

Now with Europe is where I truly feel bad for white Europeans, being fucked in your own land is something that I don't wish to anyone, hopefully the PC culture there gets less sympathizers as times goes on, but we all now that that will likely never change.

If you think I am going to stay in this 3rd world dumpster, you are wrong.
Pretty easy to get employment in the states if you get a master's degree from one of their universities :^)

By your definition, maybe. Them not doing what you would do doesn't make it yours to take.

It's because you people never make anything better, just like the arabs.

No one ever thought to themselves, ''oh wow, a bunch of Mexicans, surely this neighborhood is looking up!'' Even at your best, immigrants from non first world countries just makes everything a little bit worse, one person at a time. At your worst, you not only accelerate the decline of the west, but you actually work directly against the very countries you entered.

it's alright then, godspeed user

Where are you headed, have you decided yet?

> No one ever thought to themselves, ''oh wow, a bunch of Mexicans, surely this neighborhood is looking up!''
Except this happens all the time when mexicans run niggers out, and neighborhoods improve.

>''oh wow, a bunch of Mexicans, surely this neighborhood is looking up!''
Isn't that exactly what happened to Compton?

If you wallow in dirt like an animal you are no better than an animal
>improve
They simply become slightly less shit, the area will never go back to what it was pre white-flight
See above

White people are some of the shittiest people in California.
Good riddance.

>california
There's your problem, they still dont commit the same amount of crime, and pay more tax on average

Yeah, black people kinda put a spanner in the whole ''Mexicans are the worst'' bit, but in essence I'm still right. Just because an immigrant from Turkey will cost slightly less to society than an immigrant from Somalia doesn't mean the Turk is great, it just means he's less awful.

And if you think about it, those neighborhoods aren't really improved if you look at the grand scheme of things, because white people used to live there to start with.

>be a white American
>import hundreds of thousands of slaves from Africa
>abuse native Americans, force them from their home where they lived for thousands of years, kill anyone who opposes you
>invade Spain/Mexico, take their land and complain when Mexicans still live there

As a white American you have to admit America was never really white to begin with

it has nothing to do about what i said.

>If you wallow in dirt like an animal you are no better than an animal
This isn't a decent or objective argument on why taking another peoples' land is justified, or why it would be correct to be distressed that that land's people are populating/repopulating it. Just stay in your lane if you don't like it, no one called for you.

Whatever, Nigel and Sven, honestly we don't want you here either pussifying this country. No more immigrants, only American born and raised.

t. German/Italian heritage with hundreds of years of American ancestry

You're Mexican man, let's not pretend anything else.

>implying any Americans alive today had anything to do with that
>import slaves
Didn't know Americans were Jewish
Native Americans did not a concept of land ownership, therefore we did not break either people's laws by taking it for ourselves

Sure Björn, I know that you would love to live here but we're full.

Kek, calm down Pedro. At least you're not as destructive to western civilization as the blacks.

At least Mexicans aren't niggers.

what have YOU specifically done to that makes you better than me?

They're europeans m8. Superiority complexes anchored in centuries old achievements they had nothing to do with are bred into them.

That is, until those turks and somalis break the bloodline this generation :^)

>nit picking
Individual beaners can be superior to individual whites, but as a whole, whites are superior
Try to grasp this concept pedro
A Liverpool player can be better than a Real Madrid player, but Real Madrid is still better than Liverpool

my children dont need to grow up to see that the UK is an islamic country that gangrapes white kids for tea time.

The fact that you have to post this outrage from a flag that isn't the Mexican one should be answer enough for you.

Your country, and your people were unable to sustain a country where your parents could live as well as they could siphoning off the success of white people in a majority white country.

We've seen what happens if you take millions and millions of Mexicans and leave them to their own devices, just like we've seen what happens when we take millions and millions of Norwegians, Danes and Brits and let them govern their own societies.

You want specifics? Nothing, really. My ancestry has allowed me to live a comfortable life because my parents left me something.

You, and your parents have honed in on another people's success, and like parasites you feed off of it, because if you had stayed in the country that people like you and your family run completely on their own, your life would be worse than it is now.

I have a degree in interdisciplinary studies, work as an editor, have been msrried for going on 14 years and have 2 good white children.

It's karmic retribution they completely blew us the fuck out now it's their turn even then It won't be the same the people in power in Europe will always be white

By taking ownership of the land when ownership wasn't an accepted system or concept, one party was violating the law by imposing its own and creating conflict based on it.
Besides that, no one discussed law in the strictest sense.

>my children
>my
you mean my wife's son?

> 3 cumskins and the highest accomplishment you can squeeze from them is procreation
lmao @ your "masterrace"

>5 billion shit skins and the highest accomplishment you can squeeze from them is nothing

I don't care anymore.
My genes will probably be absorbed by the Asian community because I live in a majority Asian area, and I'll never be able to leave.

>The fact that you have to post this outrage from a flag that isn't the Mexican one should be answer enough for you.

Surprise, you know nothing about our history. Most of the western USA belonged to us before the whites stole it. The reason I lack a Mexican flag is because the Mexican land I'm on was annexed

Whites have no right to complain about us living on our ancestral clay that they've briefly """"owned""""

>He said, posting from a majority white country which is the only reason as to why he can now live in relative comfort in comparison to the life he would live in his own country.

Fact is that Mexicans have achieved nothing but a sub-par society, which is why they've been leaving it in droves over the decades.

Making other races flock to the achievements (countries) of our race is why we're the master race to begin with.

Let me BTFO your argument by reminding you that Native Americans lived there who didn't speak Spanish before the Spanish stole it and then it was transferred to Mexico.

You do realize the vast majority of Mexicans in the US are descended from migrants who moved to the US after the Mexican American more instead of descendants of people who occupied the land before right?

more Americans emigrate to Mexico than Mexicans to the US

to be honest the only thing I look forward to with this demographic collapse is that white liberals get attacked by beaners and blacks regularly. They are the ones that allowed this to happen.

>Aztlan
>Mexico or the southwest US, although there are doubts about whether the place is purely mythical or represents a historical reality

Always, top kek.

No, the reason why you don't have a Mexican flag is because one of your close relatives walked over the border between Mexico and the US.

And Mexicans have their own country today, where Mexicans like you can do whatever they want. And surprise - the way it's run makes people want to leave it for a majority white society just over the border.
Wars happen

>my children will grow up in a world where nationalism is completely dead
fuck you gringos this is your fault

Most of those "mexicans" are actually Central Americans who (surprise, surprise) had to leave their country because of bloody dictatorships backed by the US. Most of those wouldn't leave otherwise and the place would be much better.
You have a very simplistic view, a big part of those "achievements" are due to violence and exploitation made by those same countries and people somewhere else. You have no moral ground here.
>Norwegians, Danes
Tiny countries with tiny populations
>Brits
Oh yeah, the brits who achieved so much all because of their own hardwork and little to do with people being exploited somewhere else.

>whites stole it
holy poo, your a dumb fuck. you don't even understand your own history, let alone the real natives history.

>a swede is bragging about british, french, and spanish colonialism
Smdh