How much money do I need to learn what CERN knows

how much money do I need to learn what CERN knows

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Question now is, how much you give me, to tell you how much, and even now I told you stuff so you owe me money.

We could help you out if you've got one of these.

I understand that reference.

Ask a nearby temple if they have it

CERN data is public. So whatever your ISP charges for you downloading over 250 petsbytes.

Only if in that trample there is a friend of yours!

>pic related
why would you want to reverse display?

I'm not a Jew, sorry

Where in the CERN complex is the Shiva statue?

how much an ibm 5100 costs.
or become frieds with Itaru.

not money

you need to learn monads

I have a friend who's a physics grad student and works at CERN every summer. He said there's nothing to do there except work and they don't even let you run around in the tunnels

you don't need money to learn that satanists rule the world currently

>and they don't even let you run around in the tunnels

Perhaps because you would die a horrible death if you did that

The beam is maintained pretty tightly (which is the point anyway) in a pipe in the tunnels, so there would have to be a pretty big disaster for anyone to die while in the tunnels.

There is a very high background radiation in the tunnel and experiment caves. No one is allowed down except during technical stops when the beam is off.

I was just visiting ALICE a week ago, and to get down to the cave you have to enter one by one through a gate that carefully counts the number of people entering, and unless the number of people currently inside is 0, the beam simply won't turn on.

Ah, gotcha. Well, obviously I'm not the one who works there. I'd probably have given myself cancer if I did

Pretty cool that they have a gate that controls it so carefully. Makes sense, I guess. Gates for counting people are probably less expensive than a single centimeter of the main pipe.

Who is this semen demon?

Can you explain please?

> anime website
its pretty obvious desu

It's a reference to a highly overrated (but decent) anime based on an equally highly overrated VN.

>based on an equally highly overrated VN.
fight me nigga

You mean el psy congroo desu?

Zero.

I didn't associate the IBM to the anime

>He doesn't know the true origin
>pic related

>OP asks a question about CERN, an ogranisation that owns one of the most complex pieces of technology
>70% of the replies are le epic references to some Chinese cartoon

I want reddit to leave already

>OP asks about weird CERN stuff, implying a conspiracy
>replies bring up an anime with CERN conspiracy
>hurr why do you bring it up

>2 references to an anime
>70%
You need to leave

Most brought up this:
And years later it was written into the plot of an anime

why are you spoonfeeding the reddit retard now he's gonna tell about it to all of his friends on discord

>reddit retard
It takes one to know one it seems, don't forget to like your mom's facebook posts and say 'Hey' to your own 'discord friends' (they'll know what it means).

nice punctuation and gif name my newfriend. now please go back :^)

Phd in math and physics, so about 3 million Dollar in murriland.

>It's hard to use a keyboard

Most of the steins gate lore is based on the actual posts of John Titor:

its free
>be european
>free education
>get PhD in particle physics, detector engineering or HPC
>get job at CERN
>get to know their secrets
oh I forgot you are amerimutt with tiny Fermilab. Americans on suicide watch

no amount of money could make a mere mortal even begin to understand what CERN knows

>be european
This. How to become?

Well you need to be born in europe. So you need a time machine to get your parents to move there before you were born. Making a time machine requires CERN's knowledge.

This is a loop, so if you were somehow able to do this, this would be a time paradox. That's why time travel isn't really possible.

>. So you need a time machine to get your parents to move there before you were born.
No, if I had a machine, I'd give a dad a condom, so no.

Other ways of becoming /euro/? What if I won't wash for a month, and learn islam?

it's really fucking cold down there

Pf... I've successfully installed Gentoo, so I can understand everything now.

I think that will work. Just try to avoid eastern Europe. Those fuckers are not taking any peace loving refugees

>Just try to avoid eastern Europe.
Okay, I'll go to Poland. They will accept white refugee, just for a check for EU.

You don't even need a PhD, you can apply for a fellowship with just a bachelor degree. Or you can even take the bachelor degree there. I'm taking my masters in collaboration with CERN right now, writing firmware and software for the readout electronics.