Can someone please recommend a good resource for learning Java? An online course...

Can someone please recommend a good resource for learning Java? An online course, or downloadable text book would be great. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mooc.fi Java it's there somewhere, good resource

Just learn from the ones that own it.
docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/

Tim buchalka course at udemy

bump

Don't, Java is a shit tier language for pajeets and monolithic spaghetti code corporations

What do you recommend learning if I want to train to be a programmer?

Probably C or C++

Python isn't that bad either, gets a bad wrap for being high level but it's honestly still very good for most things.

C and ASM.

Car car = new Car();
you now know java, good luck

always, ALWAYS, start with problem statement first. Fuck language, or tech. Find a problem to solve and build it up from there.

Could you elaborate?

not op but im doing mooc.fi right now. will complete it some days. any suggestions on what I should do next?

Are you a retard, user? It's self explained.

Just build a solution to something you come up with.

Not him but how the fuck are you supposed to do that without programming knowledge?

Exactly. I'm a beginner, and just want some good suggestions. Telling me to make a solution and solve it, without any further information is not enough.

If I've already started learning Java basics in a high school course should I just pick up C++ now or should I continue with Java?

Hopefully my joke sentence is enough to fool you into thinking I am a literal retard

calculator
tic-tac-toe
to-do list
print "Hello world" in console

Learn java the hard way. It's a good book, but I won't give you my copy because I don't want to give out my email address. Only 20 pounds though

Are there any good online IDEs for Java? Something like stackblitz that does fast boilerplating?