Why does Apple get all the hate?

Why does Apple get all the hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpointresearch.com/global-top-selling-smartphones-november-2017/
theverge.com/2017/9/6/16259810/huawei-apple-global-smartphone-sales
bgr.com/2018/01/10/iphone-x-best-selling-smartphone-november/
reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone/apple-suppliers-drop-on-report-of-weak-iphone-x-demand-idUSKBN1EK0MH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being a fashion/cult company in a world where fashion and religion considered retarded for a reason

thirsty console wars dipshits like will keep this thread on page 1 until bump limit instead of a thread about actual technology

why even bother saging

Whomst'd've thunkd?

Not your safe space.

freetard envy and windows user inferiority complex

Go look in every niche forum website and the most popular product will be hated. It is only hated on these forums. If they didn't hate the most popular product, they wouldn't be able to consider themselves "elite" and everyone else "sheep".

>apple
>popular

occupies the top 3 spots for best selling phones
most common consumer laptop in rich countries

> console wars
zsh > bash?

Its marketshare is around 15%. The MB line have even less and likely dropped in the future.
>most common consumer laptop in rich countries
Blame the education, but currently most of them use wangblows or chrome os, so apple's future isn't bright with the upcoming users with little duck syndrome either. It was hilarious to use mbp with gma945 though, but their monoculture doomed to be dead.

>Its marketshare is around 15%

The iphone occupies the top 3 best selling phone spots in the world. Apple is popular. Your comment has nothing to do with anything.

Macbooks are extremely common in developed countries.

Just face it, you are an elitist like everyone else on this site who hates apple. You have to hate the most popular product, otherwise you are just like everyone else.

>see, it's 3 models are bought an masse, so it's popular
>denial, the post
It's pretty funny when an applefag call other people elitist, when many think iStuff is a luxury shit like a Bentley.

I don't hate Apple. I just hate its users.

>>see, it's 3 models are bought an masse, so it's popular

Iphone occupies the top 3 selling phone spots in the world. Literally, the best selling phone is an iphone, and the second best, and the third best.

>it isn't really popular

Do you realize you are literally brain damaged or something? This is the kind of emotional state you are in where you can't actually admit that apple is popular.

Also you know what the best selling phone in China is? An iphone clone.

>Finally fallen back to namecalling as he is insecure with his made up shit

This.
I know three people at my work that own Macs. All three of them are your typical holier than thou applefags. The sort of elitism mind set that comes with owning Apple products is annoying.

honestly, Sup Forums is just embarrassing. How can you even argue with people this autistic?

counterpointresearch.com/global-top-selling-smartphones-november-2017/
theverge.com/2017/9/6/16259810/huawei-apple-global-smartphone-sales
bgr.com/2018/01/10/iphone-x-best-selling-smartphone-november/

etc

Does anyone else feel ashamed to even post here after realizing it is just a bunch of autistic kids with no knowledge of the world around them?

>you are an elitist

He is a wannabee elitist, apple itself is the elite

>The sort of elitism mind

This whole site is about how apple owners are "fags" and "dumb" for buying "overpriced" computers. There is no introspection from any of you.

>overpriced
lol try and argue that they are not overpriced. I'll wait.

reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone/apple-suppliers-drop-on-report-of-weak-iphone-x-demand-idUSKBN1EK0MH
Nice made up shit.
Welcome in the real world.

do you not even have the ability to comprehend articles? I know autism comes in varying degrees. No where does that article refute the basic facts that apple phones are the best selling in the world. It says the iphone x demand is lower than expected.

Honestly, I feel bad arguing with disabled people.

wow you really proved you aren't elitist. People just buy for m

marketing. Dumb sheeples jsut fall for marketing. amiright guys?

Less and less people though.

omg they are doomed because one of their products was shit. Guess what, people just bought.... that is right.... the iphone

instead of the x.

All the while Apple users constantly talk down to anyone else who doesn't use Apple products as well? Honestly, people here or anywhere else wouldn't have to retaliate like that if Apple users didn't shove their products in everyone's faces just so they can feel good about themselves and their brand loyalty.

It was fun while it lasted. Just kidding... A platform where you can't make an app for yourself for free, is a fucking trash.

you are makign them aware. Awakening them from the reality distortion field. Oh praise the elite Sup Forums for opening the eyes of the ignorant consumer. If only they had known about the specs! They could have bought a water-cooled led-lit gaming pc for half the price! Quick go tell your parents before they buy a dumb sheeple mac that they could get 3 more frames per second on doom. These are the things they want to know! Tell them about rooting their android device!

Fucketh me, what happened to/g/?

>still hasn't proved it isn't overpriced
I'm still waiting. Hurry it up.

tell that to the retards waiting in line to bite this shitty low effort bait and defend/cry about a consumer technology megacorporation that doesn’t give a fuck about their irrelevant opinions

>Apple cash pile hits new record of $261.5 billion

That is all you need to know. Overpriced means people won't buy them. Your definition of overpriced is "I can find a vaguely similar product cheaper".

I know, I hate googlefags.

It's a website for mentally handicapped teenagers and manchilds stuck in their infantile phase, what do you expect?

Because they can take it.
It's what it means to have Courage.

It's not hard to find an iphone x replacement for better price. The animated emoji is fun, but still show their dead end too in the UX design.

Muh superior to the fruit meme.

I'm for competition and glad Apple's there to push innovation forward. Argue all you want, either Apple is first or Apple is first in doing it right.

Sure they implemented stuff too early like the no-ports MBP but otherwise they're still drivers.

>no ports
>doing it right

I wonder.

zsh

Because they literally deserve it.

nobody who owns an iPhone has ever had any of these problems. you realize those disabled searches are from tyrone, right?