When did you accept that you'll never be able to code?

When did you accept that you'll never be able to code?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That video always gets me teared up

ages ago. so i focused on web dev and i'm much happier.

When I couldn't even learn Matlab because remembering the difference between scalar values and arrays always screwed me over with the correct prefix symbols amongst the "code"

I did force myself to learn a bit of the EFI shell interface to install windows 8 onto a bricked tablet. Thats about it.

just starting to realize it. I can do it but I have no passion for it. I should let tech be just a hobby. I like hardware more anyways. knowing enough to get the software I want to use working is fine for me.

Send Link

I dream in code daily, my dood.
I'm already a software craftman without even touching actual code.

about tree fiddy

When I chose to study physics
I can code well enough to write a script in Python that no poor soul will ever be forced to deal with

Basically in this scene James (Angry Video Game Nerd) says something along the lines of, "Without my movies, I'm nothing."

When I saw Pajeet Java code. Fuck that, I'll stay with my pythonlet code.

When Karlie saw my boner and kicked out me.
>not without my NES cards

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

Never really accept it because I have nothing else to do so. I have no passion and I don't know what else other Job I would like to do.

ty mate

what a nice guy

I am able, I just don't want to, because I realize providing platform for spreading transgender-ism would be against my morals.

>The way he chokes for a moment when saying that

Why I'm like this. I write like a dumb fuck

I realized and accepted it when I was around 15

I feel you man. I wish I had a passion for something but I don't.
I don't even care for vidya anymore.

Over the last 3 years I spent a lot of time trying various stuff like C, C#, Java, Javascript and Python. Literally nothing interested me enough to stick with it, programming is just fucking boring to me

you can always kill yourself

I work as a software developer so I guess never?

But why

b-b-but I'm working as a professional developer for the past 11 years

>yfw everything you've developed sucks

You have to start with a problem, not a language.

it's boring if you just do the stupid ass exercises you see all over Sup Forums - once you get off school and actually have a purpose, then you'll start see how cool it is to do what you want.

e.g. do you want to remote control your apartment? you can do that

If you don't think that you're code sucks the minute you're done writing it, quit software development.

I like the fact that thousands of people have used code I've written.

or just consider why you're bad? coding for years w/ many other people in team or in pair programming and all I get is praising for how clean and testable it is? wtf sort your shit out

Yeah I used C# for game dev, Javascript for web and Python for some scripts. I just don't enjoy the process

The code I write underpins a $20M company, so it must not be too shitty.

This. Refactor as you write. Good devs have a nose for code smells as soon as they write it and correct it. And even I still look at code that I've written and know that I could do it better as soon as it's done.

:(

but I can code, I'm just not good at it